There Goes My Hero

I Have No Clue

I walked into Katie and my apartment, singing a song to myself. It was so weird to go back to life today, after all that had happened yesterday. It’s almost as if it was like some weird dream and now we’re back in real life.

I headed into the living room where I saw Katie pinning Loki down. Why is he back here?

“Kirstie, grab my knife.” Katie quickly said and I grabbed one, handing it to her.

“My my my, you can't trust me?” Loki smirked.

“Oh please! God of Mischief, obviously not!” Katie rolled her eyes.

“Go ahead, punch me as you so desperately wish to do.” Loki tempted her and she did so, making a little bit of blood come out of his lip “Well, that wasn't very nice.”

The two of them went on to bicker back and forth until Thor showed up and I draped an arm around Katie’s shoulder, leading her into her room.

“What is going on?” I quickly asked.

“I have no clue but I need a minute.” Katie sighed.

I gave her a hug and sent her a smile before going back into the living room, a gun tucked into my belt.

“I really am not here to do any harm,” Loki pleaded to me.

“Well you’ve already done enough,” I scoffed.

“Sorry about that,” He said with a slight smile.

“You are a piece of work,” I rolled my eyes, sitting down on the couch.

“You don’t believe that I’m not here to harm anyone do you?” Loki questioned.

I looked to Thor and he gave me a look as if to tell me to hear him out, so I did.

“Well no offense, but you don’t really seem to be up for any character awards here,” I raised an eyebrow. “And aren’t you the same guy who said that you’d kill me personally? Yeah, that didn’t work out to well, huh?”

“I just want to talk to Kate,” Loki stated. “And request her forgiveness.”

“Why am I not getting an apology here?” I asked with a laugh in my voice.

“You have my apology as well, you are very kind,” Loki smiled at me.

As I looked into his green eyes, I could tell he actually meant it. I don’t know what is going on but this guy seems so…different, in a good way. Although he still has a creep factor about him, I mean he freakin destroyed half of New York.

“Look Loki, I don’t know if you’ve changed or this is just a front or what. But I can guarantee if you do anything to Katie, you will pay for it from yours truly,” I stated to him.

“I intend to bring no harm,” Loki told me.

After this I motioned for them to sit down and Thor asked about my leg.

“It’s doing well, Katie and Steve is healing up well to. I’ve been hurt worse, it’s no big deal,” I shrugged.

“So you and Steve?” Loki asked me and Thor shot him a look.

“No, we’re not…” I trailed off.

I couldn’t help but laugh, seeing these two demigods sitting in my apartment asking me about my feelings. Definitely not a situation I thought I’d end up in.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??

hahahaha
"He's my brother"
"He killed 80 people in two days"
"He's adopted"

Kirstie

KATIE!!!!!!! <3