There Goes My Hero

More Than They Are Telling Us

I curiously walked around, bored and wondering what was going on. Sometimes it was so weird to think I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. I mean, I’m just an average girl…that has had a rather interesting life and a very different skill set. My best friend Katie and I have done a lot of different things for S.H.I.E.L.D. that has taken us all over the world, but together, we are the same crazy people we always will be. But we know when to be serious and when not to be.

“What are you doing?” I heard someone ask, frightening me so I quickly spun around and sweeped their legs out from underneath them.

“Mr. Stark, I’m so sorry,” I apologized, seeing him lying on the ground.

“I definitely wasn’t expecting that,” He snickered as I helped him up.

“Again, I’m very sorry. You just startled me,” I explained.

“Agent Callahan. Nice to meet you,” Tony stuck his hand out and I shook it.

“It’s nice to meet you too,” I replied.

“So what are you doing snooping around?” He questioned.

“Who is that?” I asked, ignoring his question and pointing to the prisoner that was in a glass prison cell.

“C’mon, didn’t you do your homework?” He raised his eyebrows.

“That’s Loki,” Another voice came.

I turned around to see an insanely handsom man standing there who I knew to be Captain Steve Rodgers.

“He’s the brother of Thor,” He went on to finish.

“They’re like demigods,” Tony explained. “And Mr. Reindeer games in there thinks he’s going to rule the world or something like that.”

“There’s a debrifing in an hour with everyone,” Steve smiled at me.

“Well thank you for telling me,” I replied.

“I’ll see you then,” He grinned before leaving as did Tony.

I turned to walk back to my quarters but I took one last look at the prisoner. He was looking at me and as he did, his lips curled into a wicked smile. I wasn’t intimidated by him and stared back into his eyes before turning to walk away.

“Katie,” I called, while walking into her room.

“Yeah?” She asked, turning around in her chair.

“We have debriefing meeting in an hour,” I told her.

“Oh really? Good. I want to know what’s going on,” Katie stated.

“Me too and I have a feeling there’s a lot more than they are telling us,” I replied.

“I think so too,” She nodded.

“Tony Stark and Captain Rodgers told me the prisoner is Loki, brother of Thor,” I revealed to her.

“Whoever he was, he was gorgeous,” Katie dreamily sighed.

“Wow, we work for S.H.I.E.L.D and you think the prisoner is hot,” I giggled.

“Hey, he is,” She smiled.

“He had pretty eyes but man, Captain Rodgers is drop dead gorgeous,” I grinned.

“Kirstie, we’re surrounded by hot guys that we can’t have. It’s like torture,” Katie groaned.

“It is, so painful Katie, so painful,” I laughed along with her.

The two of us sat in her room and talked until we had to go to the debriefing which I was glad for to find out why we were here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

I've seen Avengers twice, going to see it for a third time next weekend, i'm so excited!
i can't wait for it to come out, I have all the other movies, except hulk cause it was lame haha
i'm excited for this story though, totally different from what i've done in the past

KATIE!!!!!!!!