There Goes My Hero

He Didn't Come

We all sat there, almost in disbelief seeing Katie standing before us. I recognized the look in her eyes, that had little emotion but as we looked into each others faces, that look changed. Steve had his arm around me but I got up out of his arms and hugged Katie tightly.

“I missed you so much,” I whispered in her ear.

“I missed you too,” She replied.

“How are you?” I asked, leading her off to the side.

“I’m doing alright,” Katie nodded. “I’m glad I’m back.”

“I’m glad you’re back too,” I smiled at her.

“I’m kind of scared though, I’m slipping back Kirstie,” She sighed.

“Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay,” I promised her, pulling her into my arms. “I’m going to make sure of it.”

The two of us just stood there, hugging each other tightly for a long time. It felt good to have her back, I need her in my life and I love her.

“Where is Loki?” Katie softly asked.

“He’s in Asgard, he didn’t come with Thor,” I told her.

“Oh,” She sighed.

“He didn’t come because he misses you,” I replied.

“I miss him too,” Katie mumbled.

“Katie,” I heard Steve’s gentle voice speak.

“Yeah?” She asked, pulling away from me.

He just opened his arms and she let a weak grin out, wrapping her arms around him and they shared their own embrace. I was smiling at them but all of the sudden, I felt a little woozy.

“Kirstie, you okay?” Steve’s concerned voice asked.

“Yeah, I just feel a little dizzy all the sudden,” I replied as his strong arm came around me and steadied me. “I’m fine though.”

“Are you sure?” Katie questioned.

“Mhmm,” I nodded.

As I looked at Katie, I just couldn’t help but hug her again. I missed her so much and I need her in my life, she’s my bestie and I need to make sure something happens between her and Loki!
♠ ♠ ♠
after i got home from work i just laid outside in the hot sun, it was so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie and Steve

Comments?