Believe in Me

Ch. 7 What Does It All Mean Dahvie?

~Dahvie’s P.o.V.~

I had woken up on the floor a foot away from my seat that I had fallen a sleep in. I got up and sat back down. I must have been having a horrible dream. A couple minutes later a nurse came in, and handed me a letter. It was addressed to me. The letter read:

Dear David Jesus Torres and Krystal DiAna Simms,
You are being sued by Kerri and Denise Simms for assault. Your court date is on Thursday, July 5th. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

I was being sued? For what? Defending Krystal? Well, her mother did break her ribs, so this might be a very easy case to close. I decided to call up Jayy. He picked up on the second ring. “Dude, I’m being sued!” I tell him. “Yeah I know Dahvie. I am too. By Krystal’s mother and sister. We all are.” Jayy says. What the hell? Why was she doing this. This must be what Krystal meant by framing. “Jayy she’s trying to frame us. I need you to get all three of us a very good layer.” I say and hang up on him. I really didn’t want to be doing any of this. When Krystal woke up, I had to inform her on everything, and knowing her, she was going to end up feeling guilty and wishing she had never meant us.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so yeah, its a very short chapter... I have nothing else in my little head of mine. Should I let the mother win or lose in court. I'm thinking about letting her lose and the judge doesn't let her go within fifty feet near her or anyone from blood on the dance floor. I forgot what those things were called. Some one will say the word and I'll be like that's it!!! but yeah sorry for the shortness of the chapter... Not really sure if its writers block, but I do know I've been at a loss of words for a couple days now...
And I did remember earlie. I was like its a restraining order you idiot!!! Ment to update this earlies.
Thanks to KJShiny3xplod3r for the help though : ] Me and my blondeness and not remembering