Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be So Cold)

Satisfied and Empty Inside

Chapter 3

"The bus needs an oil change and new brakes" James said as he wiped his hands on the back of his pants. Randy nodded " Out friend Antony could change your oil and put new brakes on," Avenged nodded. "When can your friend do it." "He's outta town at the moment he'll be back on next Wednesday." I said and they nodded again.

"How much would it cost?" Matt said, speaking for the first time since they got there and surprisingly was looking at me, "Ummm..usually around $150 or $160 but since he owes me money i would say bout' dollars."James said. Matt nodded but he was still looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked over to Randy who was talking on the phone. "Wait wednesday is 6 days from now." I nodded my head. " Yes very good Brain you can count." I said and he glared at me and i just smirked.

"Where are we going to stay?" Johnny asked "There is a hotel 10 miles past the gas station." Randy looked at me "What?" he shook his head and sighed. "You guts can stay and my grandfathers house with Aaliyah until Antony is finished with your tour bus."

The guys had smiles on their faces. I looked at Randy with so much hatered in my eyes. If looks could kill. "Aaliyah could show you where you guys are going to sleep at." I rolled my eyes. "Two of yall are going to be sleeping in the living room." I started walking away and theyty started following me "This is going to be soo much fun" I said loud enough for everybody to hear and Val just smirked at me. Imma make her ass sleep in the dog house in a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe this is a filler chapter but im not so sure