Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be So Cold)

Satisfied and Empty Inside

Chapter 4

Matt's P.O.V

Fuck... That was the only word that came to mind when I seen Aaliyah walk outta that house. I thought i was never going to see her again. She might think im an asshole but I did what i did for a reason. "Baby you okay?" Val whispered to me once Aaliyah went into to the house next door. I nodded my head."Im okay baby." She smiled and kissed me. Then this dude walked over to us and asked if we can pop the hood of the bus.
----------------
"The bus needs an oil change and new brakes" The dude that was in the house with Aaliyah said. Then the other dude who I learned whose name was Randy said that their friend Anthony or Antony can but the breaks on and do the oil change.
-----------------
Aaliyah showed us our rooms. Me and Val's room is right next to her. But from what i heard from Randy she's hardly ever home. She's always at that guys house who we learned to be James. at the moment we were all sitting in her grandfathers living room.
------------------
Aaliyah's P.O.V

We were all sitting in the living room talking about nothing. "Tracy night be coming over tonight." Randy said and I groaned I hated Tracy with a passion. She just annoys the fuck outta me. "Be nice baby!" James said while laughing. "It's not funny she just irks the fuck outta me. " I pouted and he laughed again. "Pleas be nice i really don't wanna hear her bitch and whine." I rolled my eyes. "You decided to ask her out knowing i don't like her." He was about to reply but somebody knocked on the door. I groaned and looked at Randy. "Are you going to answer the door?" He rolled his eyes at me and opened the door.