Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Meeting the "Family"

-Andy's Point of View-

"Who is it?" I called out standing up and making sure Ashley was behind me. "Andrew, just open the damn door!" Whoever it was shouted. "Make me," I snarled. I knew my eyes were glowing a fierce red. I turned around and looked at Ashley. He looked scared and confused. I heard a cracking sound coming from the door and I turned around to see the lock was being forced open by whoever wanted in. It gave a loud snap and the door came open. Ashley was cowering in fear behind me. I knew he was scared. "Protective over your child, are we?" Ella said looking over at me and Ashley. "Shut up," I snarled. Her watchful eyes were locked on Ashley. "Where's jake at? I knew he wanted to meet him." I asked Ella and she looked at me for a second. "He's coming. He had business to take care of," she said holding onto the charm of her necklace. It was the exact same thing as my bracelet. I looked down at Ashley and he was staring at Ella. "Aren't you going to introduce me to him?" She snapped and I sighed. "Ashes, this is Ella." I said and he nodded his head. "I'm Jake's mate. Ashes it is?" she said arching an eyebrow at him. "Ashley." he said in a somewhat cold voice. "Oh," she said looking away from him. "Who is Jake if I may ask?" Ashley said and Ella looked at me surprised. "You didn't tell him who Jake was?" she said looking annoyed. "I was about to, but your pounding on the door interuppted me..." I sighed and looked at Ashley and said, "Jake is my boss. He's the one that saved me from the accident." "Okay," Ashley said and he looked down at the floor. "He's much more calmer tahn you was when you were as a newborn," Ella said looking at me and sneering. I just shook my head.

We sat there for almost an hour. I was getting sick of Ella's rude remarks towards me. Ashley looked like he was going to lunge at her throat. If he did then me and him would be in a lot of trouble with the council for killing my 'father's' mate. There was a strong knock at the door and I wrapped my arm around Ashley's waist. Ella shook her head and stood up and opened the door. "Hey, Jakie," she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, Ella," he said not looking at her, but over at me and Ashley. "So this is the newborn?" he asked looking at me with knife sharp brown eyes. "Yes, sir," I said still looking at the floor. "What's his name?" Jake asked me. "Ashley." I whispered. "Stand up, boy," Jake said to Ashley and he did just that. He stared at him for a few moments and nodded his head. "You picked your first well," he said and Ashley sat back down. I wrapped my arm back around his waist and held him close to me. "So protective..." he whispered turning back towards Ella. "Darling, we need to go now. We'll check up on the lovebirds when the newborn gets his wings." he said to her. "Two weeks then?" I asked and he nodded his head. "See you then, Andrew." Ella said giving a small wave to me. I didn't think she was going to say anything to Ashley, but then she sneered and said, "By, fresh meat," and she walked out the door. As soon as they were out the door I locked it back. "How can a girl be that damn rude?" Ashley said and we both busted out laughing.