Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

What Happened When Missing

-Andy's Point of View-

I sighed and looked at Ashley's carmel brown eyes. "That was Juliet," I said. "Who was she to you?" he asked trying his hardest to conceal his anger. I knew he was mad because Juliet was laying all against me and kissing me. I sighed again before continuing. "When I was turned I tried to kill myself many times. That was when I didn't know the one way to kill a demon. It also was the time I was in denial about never seeing you again. Jake told me that you wouldn't remember me." "I never let go of your spirit that's the reason why I refused to forget you. They tried to tell me that you wasn't real, but I knew deep down in my heart that you were." he whispered and I nodded my head and continued. "This was before Ella and Jake were mated. Ella had told Jake that she had a friend that was recently turned and she probably would enjoy the thought of having some company. The person that had turned Juliet ha djust let her there to defend for herself and the thing was that she didn't know how to. When jake called for Juliet he had hopes of us mating so I would stop moping and complaining about losing you. She came and they put us together. It never was meant to be a relationship, but some how it turned out that way. I never stopped thinking about you and she never stopped thinking about me. She wanted us toghether... for good." I paused and Ashley nodded his head. "One night I tried sneaking out, but she caught me and asked me what I was doing. I told her I didn't want her in the first place. I told her that me and her just weren't to be. I told her the fact that I was gay and she just lost it. I slipped out the door with my bags before she could attack me and that was the night I left her life. I ran straight to your hometown and started following you and that's how this whole mess started." I swallowed as soon as I finished and he just stared at me. "H-how long were you two together?" he asked. "It wasn't long, just about five months," I said and he nodded his head and looked at the floor. "I'll never be with anyone longer than I want to be with you, Ashes," I said staring at him. He looked up at me for a few moments and then looked back down at the floor. "You didn't have to come back for me. You could've just stayed with her." "And if I hadn't of came back where would you be at? You would've forgotten about me. You would've been raped by some creepy old man who lived in an alley." "I only took that shortcut because I was looking for you..." he whispered drawing in the dirt with his finger. I just looked at him and placed my hand on top of his. He tangled our fingers together and he looked up at me. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. His sweet bubblemint taste came into my mouth and I pulled him closer to me. He climbed into my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. His slender fingers tangled up in my hair. "I love you," I whispered in his ear. "I love you too," he said. "I want you," I said to him. "No," I whispered and he pulled away from me and looked at me with a confused look. "I need you," I growled and he smiled.