Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Stealing Innocence

-Ashley's Point of View-

"I need you," Andy growled and I smiled. "I need you too," I whispered and his lips met mine once more. His hand was on my lower back and he pulled me closer to him. I tangled my fingers up in the fabric of his shirt and I heard a growl come from his throat. "You're mine," he growled like a wild animal. "I'm yours," I whispered and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His hand slid up the back of my shirt and he tried his hardest to pull me even closer to him. When he realized that he couldn't he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid us donw on the black blanket and he started pulling at my shirt. I knew that meant that he wanted it off. I pulled it over my head and chucked it over to the corner of the cave. Andy smiled and did the same. His lips crashed down onto mine and eventually they made their way to my neck. I let out a moan as he sucked at the soft skin. He let out a small growl and he nipped at my neck. "I love you," I whispered. "I love you too," he said and he started to unbutton my jeans. When he finally got them off he threw them over with my shirt. I took my shaking hands and started to unbuckle his belt and he whispered to me, "Ashes it's alright. I won't hurt you." I looked at him and nodded my head slowly. I finished undoing his belt and inched his jeans down slowly. He let out a soft groan and started pulling them off himself. He put his lips to mine once more and threw his clothes over in the same corner as mine. I wrapped my fingers in the waistband of his boxers and I pulled them down. Andy let out a small moan and looked at me and said, "Two can play at that game," and he did the exact same thing to me. He placed two fingers in front of my lips and I ran my tongue over them. He slipped on of his fingers into me and I let out a small moan. Slowly he slipped in another and I cried out in pain. "Shh," he whispered giving me a quick kiss. I nodded my head and he slipped the final finger in. Slowly he made movements inside of me and lined up our hips. "Are you sure you want this?" he whispered. "Andrew, just fuck me," I said and he slowly slipped himself into me. I cried out in pain at first as he thrust into me. I let out a moan as pleasure soon enough took over my body. "Holy shit," I whispered and he smiled and let out a seductive growl. He thrust into me again and soon enough we were screaming each others names. After we both rode out our orgasms he pulled out of me. We laid there side by side on the black blanket. "I love you," he whispered wrapping his black wings around us. "I love you too," I said as he held me close to him. He just stole the last bit of innocence I had and I enjoyed every second of him doing it...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my the very first chapter I've done like this one...
Just wanted to say that it may not be that good...