Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Bloodstained White Rabbit

I turned around and looked behind me. "You was looking for your precious Ashes, weren't you?" Juliet snarled. Her blond hair was a mess and he shirt was ripped. She looked like she hadn't slept or fed in days. "Where the hell is he?" I growled looking at her and preparing to defend myself. "He's in heaven with the angels, they'll sure take good care of him..." she said giving a crooked smile. I looked at her and sighed. "You shouldn't have done that," I snarled. "Why not? He was the only thing in the way of me and you getting back together," she said taking a small step towards me. She carefully looked at her nails before her green eyes met mine once more. "I told you the only reason why I went back to him," I said trying to hide my anger. If I showed one sign of anger at her, she would instantly attack before I was even ready for it. "Because you only love him? Because you're gay? Because you didn't want the insane child looking insane anymore? Andy realize something. You saved him from being raped, then you take him from his mother and turn him into the exact same monster me and you are. Something goes wrong in the change and now half of the hybrid population comes chasing after you and him just because you had to make the stupid mistake of mating with him. You swore up and down that you loved him and then you let him leave last night only for fate to take him this morning," "He only left because my 'sister' was attacked," I growled. "He felt like it was his fault, did he?" she asked looking at me with her evil crooked grin. I wrapped my fingers around the chain of Ashley's necklace. She just smiled and said, "I'm surprised you haven't attacked me yet." I stared at her and held the silence before I whipsered, "How did you get him up to them?" "What was that? I couldn't hear you," she said taunting me. "How did you get him up there?" I said just a little bit louder. "Huh?" she said holding the taunting, insane smile on her face. "I said how the hell did you get him up there to those fucking angels?!?" I screamed right in her face and she grabbed me by the neck. "Andrew, you should have learned on thing by now. You don't fucking yell at girls," she snarled tightening her grip on my neck. I just stared at her and said in a choked whisper, "Go on ahead and kill me. How will you feel after you do something like that? What benefit are you going to get out of it, Juliet?" She let go and she dropped me to the floor. She looked down at me and she said, "If I kill you then I can't have you, but if I do then I won't have to worry about your sorry ass anymore," and she turned to walk out the door, but I was quick on my feet. I grabbed her by the shoulder and I jerked her back around and tightened my hand around her throat. She clawed at me hands and she growled, "Let go of me!" "Tell me how you got him up there to them," I said staring at her. She gasped and clawed at my hands some more. I could tell she was running out of air, but I wasn't showing her mercy anytime soon. Besides choking her wouldn't kill her anyways, it would just knock her out. "Just fly up," she choked out finally. "Huh?" I said mocking her from earlier. "Just fly up. You'll hit their kingdom soon enough. There's guards watching everywhere, you'll never make it." she cried out and I let go of her. She fell to the ground with a thud and she just looked up at me with defeated eyes. "I don't see how he loves you," she whispered. "What do you mean?" I growled staring at her. "You're just a bloodstained white rabbit. Pure white, almost blinding on the outside and a bloodthirsty killer on the inside," she choked out. I just let out a small growl and I left he laying on the floor. I walked out the door and took off into the sky to find the forbidden angel kingdom.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is wayyyy too early for me to be writing...
I shall try to type up chapter 31 early in the morning or late in the evening, it depends on how my day wants to go

Enjoy! :3