Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Mr. Vanity

-Ashley's Point of View-

Kina left me alone in the bunk room. She told me I couldn't start training until tomorrow, but I didn't want to start right away anyways. Actually I didn't want to start training at all because deep down in my gut I knew that Andy was coming for me. I looked around the room and saw another bed. Kina didn't say anything about me having a roomate, but someone else's stuff was in here with me. I sighed and laid down on the bed that Kina told me was mine. I shut my eyes and soon enough I fell asleep. The only dreams I allowed myself to have were about Andy. Nothing else because maybe if I dream about him the closer the chance I get to see him again.

When I woke up I was being poked in the side. I looked up and saw a guy with grey brown eyes and very colorful hair. "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" the guy asked. "M-my name is Ashley and they told me that this was the room I was staying in," I stuttered like a scared child. The guy nodded his head and said, "My name is Dahvie." Any hostility that was in his eyes before had melted into friendliness. He sat down on his bed and sighed. "So did they keep you in the dungeon before brining you up here?" he asked looking at me. "Yeah," I whispered frowning. I was really starting to miss my friend Jinxx also. "How did they find you?" he asked. "I was with my mate when trouble hit us. I thought it was best to leave him and so I did. They found me later that night in a nearby hotel and brought me up here," I said and he frowned. "What about you?" I asked trying to blink away the tears trying to come. He looked at me and said, "I was walking in the woods one day. I had just left the guy that had turned me for a few minutes. The only reason why I had left him for just a few moments is because he kissed me and I needed to clear my head. I mean I liked him, but my brain was just running a little bit too fast for my liking. That's when they found me and took me away. The last thing I remember was Jayy running through the woods looking for me becaus he heard my screams and cries for help." Dahvie whispered the last sentences as if it pained him to tell the story. "That's awful..." I whispered looking at him. "Yeah," he said looking down at the floor and blinking. He was trying his hardest not to cry. I stood up and walked over to him. "I bet Jayy is trying his hardest to find you," I said giving him a tight hug. "Really?" Dahvie said staring at me. "I'm almost sure of it." A small smile formed on Dahvie's lips and he hugged me back. "People like you shouldn't be up here," he whispered in my ear and I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because they may look nice to you for now, but Kina is a bitch and Mora is a ruthless killer. He figures out the weak spot to every half blood and one step out of line means instant death," Dahvie said and I frowned. Maybe the angels arent' as nice as the ones that we thought them to be as humans. Maybe they're as heartless as they make the demons out to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late guys.
I've been having problems with my laptop charger so now i have to get a new one.
For now I'm updating on my lil sister's computer and it'll be like that until I can get a new charger.
ENJOY!