Status: Completed

Kill Me Softly

Black Feather Wings

I stared up at Andy in confusion. Like I said before we have no car so if he wants to take me somewhere, we'll have to go on foot. Yet he says he has another form of transportation. He looked over at me and smiled. He pulled off his trench coat and when two large black wings came out of the rips in his shirt. I was stunned and whispered, "Are they real?" He laughed softly and nodded his head. "Yeah, they're a pain in the ass to hide too." he said looking over to the window. "Can I borrow one of you hoodies so when we get where I want to go I can pull it over my shirt." "Yeah," I said walking over to the closet and pulling out one of my Kiss hoodies. I handed it to him and said," Now how am I supposed to hang on while you fly?" "I'll carry you," he said picking me up wedding style and giving me a kiss on the cheek. He made his way over to the now opened window and he stepped out. I shut my eyes tight until he took off. I felt a rush of air in my face as he flew through the sky. Andy looked at me and he noticed that I was scared. I always have had a fear of heights. I can't stand to be high up and this was just frightening me... "It's going to be alright," he whispered in my ear. "We're too high up..." I moaned staring at him with scared eyes. "I'm not going to let you fall, Ashes," "Okay, Andy," I whispered nuzzling my face into his neck. I was so scared I was shaking. Andy hummed softly while we were flying through the air and that seemed to calm me down a bit. He won't let me fall...

It scared me a bit when we landed. I didn't realize that we did land... I had been trying my hardest not to look down because I know if I did I would flip out and Andy might have dropped me. Where we arrived was the small run-down part of town. "What are we doing here?" I asked looking at him confused. "This is where I've lived in the past year," he said walking over to one of the more stable looking houses. I looked at it and I saw that a few of the windows were busted out of it. He kicked open the door and walked into the dimly lit house. "Y-you live here?" I asked looking around the dirty room. "Yeah," he said just staring around the room. I could hear a hint of sadness in his voice. "Why did you bring me here?" "I came here to grab the few things that I own. Ashley I want to stay with you to keep you safe. If you don't mind, that is." he said staring at me with pleading eyes. "You can stay, but the only problem I have is my mom... If I tell her who you are or if she sees you then..." I trailed off feeling tears well up in my eyes. I know my mom also thinks I'm insane. She was one of the many people that pounded in my head that Andy didn't exist. Here I am now standing in front of the person that I thought I dreamed. He's real. "I can take care of that. I can hide from here. I have the powers to do it," he said and I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and held it in his. "I love you Ashes," he said kissing me gently. "I love you too, Andy," I whispered and he pulled me into a tight hug.