This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

x-rays, and uh oh's

"When a bad opens up, sir we'll take her right in, but for now you need to have a seat over there like your daughter" Daddy glared and walked back over to us.

"Stupid hosbital workers, I'm getting a soda anyone want anything?" Alex handed him a few dollars.

"A water?" Daddy nodded and walked away. I signed and looked at Alex.

"Thanks for coming...I mean you should be back sleeping like everyone else-"

"Ash I rather be here with you making sure your okay, then sleeping. If i was there I'd prob have Marshal wait up with me in the lobby till you came back." I smiled up at him.

"I knew there was a reason I always reallylove liked you" I said as he pushed my bangs back and kissed my forehead.

"Your my one and only Ash, I hope you know that" I smiled up at him as my name was called my some nurse.

"Come on" Daddy said as he passed Alex the water and Alex helped me up. We walked over to the nurse as she held the door open.

"Right this way" She pointed to a open room. "Someone will be by soon to take you to X-ray" She mubbles then left.

"Might as well sit" Daddy said sitting on the chair. And Alex brought me over to the bed.

"How you doing baby?" Alex as as he sat next to me, holding my arm for me.

"I'm tired and hurt Alex...How else should I feel?" I asked giveing a little laught. He gave me a sad smile then kissed my remple.

"We'll be out soon, they'll give you a pain killer, you'll fall asleep in the car." I nodded as another nurse walked in.

"Who's here for X-ray?" She asked joyfully.

"Her" Daddy stated still mad.

"Right fallow me please" She said moving from the doorway. Alex took off my hoddie and i left the room, fallowing the nurse to the X-ray room.

"Now I'm required to ask," She looked back at me "Is there a chance you are or might be pregnat?"

I gulped.

"Umm This will be kept secretive right?" I asked She nodded.

"Of corse patient confedenal" I took a deep breath.

"Me and my now ex-boyfriend had sex last month and I have yet to get my period"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashlynn

Ivy