Status: While The maine are real people, everything(pretty much) is completely made up in this story!

Time and Consequence

The concert

The ringing sound in Sadie's ears proved that the concert she just photographed was a success, if the screaming girls weren't evidence enough. She had stood in the photo pit for hours, snapping pics at the opening bands. Sadie didn't know any of the first two acts. Heck, she barely knew the headlining group. The crowd behind her shouted the lyrics to every song, danced until their feet hurt, and had their own cameras ready. The Maine was a fun band to photograph. The energy they gave off, the chemistry they had between their fans was definitely impressive. While their outfit choices were questionable, there was no doubt that real, genuine music was being played. Sadie couldn't deny that by the end of the night, she was humming some of their songs under her breath. The fresh air outside the House of Blues in Boston was relieving, and she gently pushed by some sweaty fans, her camera around her neck. It was about the time after every show when people would walk to their cars to go home, but Sadie noticed a crowd of people waiting by the tan tour buses. “I can’t wait to meet them!” “I hope they read my letter” “I need to get a hug from Pat” were just a few phrases Sadie heard that made her realize that the band actually came out after to meet people. It was rare that she saw that, and she was intrigued. Plus, more photos of the band couldn’t hurt. A tired, young girl stood behind Sadie in line. Her The Maine shirt was dampened with sweat, but her face held a hopeful glow as she imagined meeting her favorite band, yet both she and her mother looked ready to collapse. Sadie smiled at them as she let them get in front of her. This band certainly didn’t mean as much to her than it did the now grinning girl in front of her. A chorus of shrieks erupted as Pat, long hair and all, made his way to the crowd. He waved and smiled at everyone, and eventually went off to the side to take pictures and sign things. Sadie took a few candids of him and made her way over to Kennedy Brock. She recognized him as backround vocals and guitar.
“Hey, awesome show. Mind if I take a picture?” Kennedy nodded and posed for her and she clicked as many shots as she could get. Another round of shrieks ensued as Garrett Nickelsen, the bassist, walked out from the tour bus. His reddish brown hair was dampened with sweat but that didn’t stop a group of girls from immediately running over to him. Sadie walked over and waited in the line of people to take his picture. The crowd of fans standing on the street long after the show ended was still quite big. Sadie wondered if it would eventually go down. “Hey, thanks for coming!” Jared Monaco exclaimed as a few people walked away from him after they got their pictures. Sadie remembered being particularly swayed by Jared’s guitar skills, so she escaped from the sweaty line of people and approached him. “Hey, thanks for coming,” Jared greeted her. “No, thank you. You guys were so good. How long have you been a band?” Sadie and Jared had a decent chat about the band, from how many albums to how many tours accomplished, as the crowd was dying down. “So you’re a photographer I take it?” Jared nodded towards the Nikon around Sadie’s neck. The strap around her neck was irritating, so she slipped the camera over her head, pressed on, and tilted the camera towards Jared. “Yep, I had photo pit. Got a few good shots of you!” Jared grinned as Sadie went through some of the photos. The next photo had Jared laughing, his face turning a slight red. “Garrett, you have to look at this picture of you!” Sadie turned the camera towards herself, confused as what picture he was talking about, Heck, she barely knew what or how many she even took. “Huh?” Garrett walked over to their group. Sure enough, there was Garrett on the screen, hair sticking straight up as if being electrocuted, cheeks puffed out like one of those blow fish, lost in the music. Even Sadie couldn’t hold back a laugh. “One of the better pictures of me” Garrett joked. Jared and Sadie laughed with him. “Here’s your camera back, er..you know what? I don’t think I even caught your name,”Jared turned red, this time out of shyness. Garrett turned to Sadie. He noticed that she wasn’t as young as most of the crowd had been. She wore shorts with a gray tshirt instead of a band shirt, and had a camera strap(minus the Nikon) around her neck. “Sadie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
* Sadie is not based off a real person
*sorry if this sucks

thanks for reading, i love you peeps.