Staying Up All Night

Ravi.

June 14,

10:00 PM

"Mmm," I heard her say behind me, "Smells good."

I turned around to see her in one of my flannel shirts. She looked so adorable.

"Da- Um- Yeah... I mean thanks! Ah... just, just here," I finally managed to get out of my awkward mumbling.

I sat down next to her and ate. I finished far before she did because she always liked to savor the food. For a good five minutes we sat in silence and I watched her intently as she slowly ate the food that I made her.

I remember thinking how amazing it would be if this was every morning, if she had a gorgeous over-priced ring on her left, third finger; if I didn't have to quick leave after we slept together. Oh god, wouldn't it be great if we had a little one of us running around our big apartment that looked out over the city.

I was snapped out of my blissful day dream and had my heart ripped out with just three words, "I'm dating Tony."

I damn-near choked on the water that I had just guzzled into my mouth.

"What?" I choked out.

"I'm dating Tony, again."

My jaw clenched and I stood up. I grabbed the plate from her lap along with mine and stormed into the kitchen.

"Ravi," She groaned from her spot at the couch.

"What?" I bit out, slamming the plates into the sink, one of them cracking in half.

"You're freaking out."

"Really? I hadn't noticed!"

"I really don't know why you're flipping a fucking tit," Margot chuckled.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY."

Margot's eyes got wide. I never yelled at her before.

"Just- Just get out."

"You're being a bitch," she laughed, incredulously.

"I'm being a bitch?"

"All I said I was dating Tony again, and now you're freaking out worse than a hormonal teenager."

"Tony Parker is a good-for-nothing dickface."

"He's changed."

"He's changed my ass," I laughed.

"You know what? I'm not dealing with this, I'm too hungover to deal with your bullshit right now," She stomped toward the door, "I'll see you around."

"Don't count on it," I followed her.

I slammed the door shut. Running a hand over my face, I yelled and grabbed something, I don't remember what is was, and threw it across the room.


After that, I don't remember much. I remember a lot of alcohol and a lot of raging.

But Holy Mother of Fuck. After I let Margot feast in my house, with my food. After I let her steal my clothes, I get this shit!? I've done everything for her! Held her hair while she ralphed in my toilet. I make her food, I keep her safe. I scale my fucking building for her and I still get this shit!?[/i}

Fuck I need someone to talk to.

I pick up my phone and scroll to the contact with the name of "Raj"

Time to talk to my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

I made this one a bit longer... I think. I really hope you guys like this.

I'm also thinking about writing a Prequel to this creation. About their lives and junk when they were teens. Thoughts?