Status: active

Like Dude, I'm 17 and Frank Iero's 23 but We Don't Care Cause We're In Love

05.

I thought it was fucking funny when Frank called Mary-Sue shorty. I mean, duh she was short as Snooki. I put in my headphones and turned my black iPod on, and played Slipknot. Not gothic music, but totally hardcore.

“Haven?” Frank asked, I paused my iPod.

“Yea?” I asked, raising my totally painted on eyebrows. It was a pain in the ass to sit there and pluck them every other week, when I could easily just shave them off and use my black eyeliner to make eyebrows. Much easier.

Frank grabbed me by the elbow and dragged me into another room, away from Mary-Sue’s ears.

“Haven, I really like you, like a lot.” Frank said, breathing into my ear, which like really turned me on.

“I like you too Frank.” I said, my heartbeat sped up, Frank had a huge ass boner, I could feel it poking my leg. Totally sexy.

Before I knew it, Frank had his sexy lips on mine, and his hands were traveling up my shirt. I sure as fuck didn’t stop him as my hands went straight to his pants; he broke the kiss to lift my shirt over my head as I undid his pants. He groaned as my hand brushed his erect dick, he picked me up and pushed me back on a table. I didn’t believe it, I was about to lose my virginity on a table!

He stripped out of his black and orange boxers – which were…whoa, sexy as shit by the way – and his hands went into my pants, quickly taking them off of me. I felt his fingers go into my black silky panties, his thumb rubbed my inner thigh and I got mad, I thrust my hips up, trying to tell him what I wanted him to do.

I think he got a clue; he slipped his finger in me, making me moan. I think that turned him on even more, because he removed his finger and positioned himself in between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pushed my hips up.

“Come the fuck on!” I yelled, probably loud enough for Mary-Sue to hear, but I didn’t care, I was about to lose my virginity to Frank fucking Iero!

“Alright, alright,” He said, his voice a wee bit hoarse.

Next thing I knew, I was in heaven. Literally. He began to trust harder and the back of my head hit the table, I felt a scream of pleasure leave my lips. He leaned down and kissed me, shutting me up.

“Dad, what are you doing?” Mary-Sue’s voice asked, opening the door. Frank and I froze, like deer in the headlights.

“Oh shit.” Was I all I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
smut makes the world go 'round~
:D