Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Broken Heart

Leroy looks up at Loki
“Hey babe? You ok??”
“Yea I’m just in the middle of something with Leroy.”
“Oh!! Sorry to bother, Ill call back later then”
“No no no its fine babe,”
Loki looks at me. I hold the ring tightly and he see blood drip from my hand as I dig the diamonds into my skin.
“Give me a minute Niki”
“Sure hurry up tho!! I’ve been thinking about you all day…hehe!”
Loki grabs my hand and trys to pull the ring out. I hiss in pain and try to push it in farther.
“Stop it”
“Why…”
“There not clean…I don’t need you infected.”
He runs cold water over it and wraps a cloth around it. He picks up the ring, I wanna cry. My hearts broken. Another…girl…she’s not even prettier then me!! And I never think I’m pretty!! Leroy runs and hugs me tightly.
“Mommy…*cries*”
“shhh….*sniff sniff* I know…don’t cry”
Loki hold my hand and places the ring in my palm. He rubs his hands on my face, using his thumbs he draws shapes.
“Without you I am infected…” I say to him,
He sighs and turns back to ‘Niki’
“Listen Niki I-”
“I swear to god if you have to stay another night with that kid I’m going to leave you!! Ive been so horny for you, everyhtings so romantic at my place for you and you keep blowing me off!!”
“Niki….”
I look at Loki, Leroy hugs my leg and frowns at him.
“That’s what I should be doing!!’
“Doing what?”
“Blowing you off!! I mean sexualy!! But no! You rather spend time with some single moms son!!”
“I do it cuz I’m a nice person”
This gets me irritated. Her talking about my son like that…
“Well stop being nice to her and get mean with me, you know how long I’ve been wanting you with me…in my bed….”
“I know baby girl…”
“Please come over?”
“I can’t tonight…”
“Please?”
I punch Loki staright in the face, he screams in pain and glares at me
“What was that for?!?!?!”
“Are you ok? Loki doll?”
“What the hell is wrong with you!!”
“What do you mean?!”
Leroy stomps his hoves and curls his tail. Hes angry, his horns turn beat red.
“I don’t like her…” Leroy says under his breathe
“Your dating her?”
“Yea…whats it to you?”
“You talking like this in front of your own son-”
He covers my mouth with his hands.
“Listen Niki not tonight ok? Maybe next week”
“Do you like…not wanna fuck me?”
I say ‘oh my god’ behind his hand, covering Leroy’s ears
“No no no! That’s not it its just…your going a little to fast for me Niki. Please just like…slow down.”
“So you don’t wanna fuck? That’s what your saying”
“Maybe later in our relationship but not now ok?”
“Pff I cant believe you….”
“Niki…Ill give you a few licks later if you want?”
Her voice perks up
“Really?!?”
“Yes really for as long as you want when I see you ok?”
“Oh my god yes!!! Thank you so much baby! I love you!!”
“I love you to, I have to finish up here, call you in a bit ok?”
“Ok!! Bye lover boy!!!”
The butterfly flies out the window. I chop down on Loki’s hand, still covering my mouth.
“JESUS WILL YOU STOP?!?!?”
“Loki what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?”
Leroy kicks him in the leg.
“Leroy stop!”
He looks at us both
“I hate Niki!!! I want you and mommy to love each other!!!”
“Well we don’t love each other Leroy, stop it now”
“Yes you do! Mommy loves you!!! She cries all day and night about it!! She tells me stories about you guys!!! You’ve loved mommy forever and over one fight now you hate her!?!?!”
Leroy screams right in Loki’s face. Loki just stares at him.
“Leroy those are stories…old ones…”
I look up at him, holding the ring in my hand I roll it between my fingers. Loki looks at the one in his hand. Gold with ruby’s around it. He kisses it and slides it into his pocket
“Old stories….”
“I don’t care!!! You still love mommy!!! I know you do!!!”
“Leroy don’t…” I try to calm him down
“No!! You love her!!! Daddy I hate Niki! Shes so mean to me!!! She yells and screams at me for getting in the way!! She calls me a brat and a snot all the time”
“Loki!!! You let her?!?! To your own son???”
“She doesn’t know I have a son ok? Ill tell her later once I can trust her more”
I stand up and grab Leroy.
“I’m so sorry your own son is getting in the way of your relationships!!”
I climb to the attic and set him in his bed, well its a lot of blankets and pillows he’s piled up by the window. A few pictures of ‘feather’ are tapped to the wall, along with a few pictures of me and Loki smiling and kissing, hugging and holding Leroy. Even the baby pictures of when he was born. I pick on up and hold it.
“Mommy I want to live with you…”
“Sweetie, you do live with me”
“No I want to live with you until Daddy love’s you again…”
“Listen Leroy, I know its hard, next time you see daddy you want me to go with you?”
“Yes!!”
I hug him and pull a blanket over him. I walk away and he starts to cry
“Mommy can you take feather to the hospital?”
“Why?”
“Cuz hes hurt!!”
I smile and kiss him on the head.
“Yes I will, when I get home from school ok?”
“I cant sleep without him…”
I climb down a few steps. Loki sits on the bed, head in hands.
“Loki hand me my bunny please?”
He looks up and grabs it,
“Why?”
“Thanks” I brong it back up to Leroy
“Sleep with bunny, shes my favortie stuffed animal, Ive had her when I was a kid to”
Leroy hugs it tightly
“Thank you mommy!!”
“Night”
I blow out the candles and crawl back to my bed. Loki looks tired and likes he’s about to cry
“Tomarrow I have to come with Leroy when you pick him up”
“Why?”
“Because he refuses to go without me with him. Saying Niki hurts him…”
He folds his hands.
“Why did you give him that bunny?”
“Because you destroyed his favorite stuffed animal, he sleeps with it every night, or else he wont go to bed.”
“I got that back for you”
“Yes I know….”
“Why would you give it to him then?”
His eyes look a little sad. Over the stuffed animal? My heart bleeds, its completely broken.
“So he will sleep tonight, Ill fix ‘feather’ tomarrow. Why are you so worried about it?”
“It was something I got for you…only you…”
“Yea but that was just a ‘old story’”
A tear hit’s the floor. Both our eyes watering.
“I cant believe you would just…after all of this…”
“I’m sorry Lexi”
“Don’t lie to me Loki, please stop breaking my heart like this.”
“I’m not….”
“Yes you are, and how dare you think this Niki who abuses our son, is part of your family?”
“She is my family Lexi!”
I hand him the picture of all of us, Loki kissing me, Leroy smiling and hugging us both.
“This is your family Loki. This is your real family that loves you so much Not her”
He shakes as he holds the picture. Crying a bit aswell.
“………”
“Maybe this will help you open your eyes Loki…your ruining us. Im killing myself over this, Leroy’s been sadder then ever! And now I find out this girl you so call love is abusing your son? Our son?”
I grab his hands and he looks up at me
“Loki your going to kill us both if you don’t stop! I love you, Leroy’s not even mad about that day!! Now hes mad that his familys being torn apart.”
“………………..”
I feel him take the ring from my fingers.
“Loki I know you must love me, somewhere inside you do…And I love you…I want my family back together again, I miss having you with me every night, seeing Leroy smile, you smile, I want my family to be happy…and your not letting it”
I push him on the piloow and kiss him. Once, twice, three times.
“Lexi please get off of me…” he cries as he talks
“No…”
I keep kissing him. When I pull of he sits up, his face red and covered in tears
“Go…leave now before I have to hurt myself…”
He places a hand on my back, another butterfly comes in and I grab it. I step on it, killing it. Loki laughs a little. He hugs me and I push him off.
“I cant do this Loki, I love you…but leave…just leave”
He opens up the portal, he steps threw and I throw the juice box at him, he picks it up and looks at me
“why-”
“You wanted one this hole time, Im not stupid Loki, there keep the picture”
“Thank you Lexi….I’m sorry”
“say that to your son, oh wait, as you tell Niki, that kid”
He leaves. A broken heart is left in my body. Torn…dead…broken…