Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Wings Of Death

“Loki!!!!”
“What?”
“What the fuck is this?!?”
Niki slams my rings on the desk, followed by the picture of Leroy being born and me and Lexi kissing, Leroy in our arms smiling.
“Hey careful!!!’
I yell at her, grabbing my stuff.
“Shut up, why the fuck! Is there a picture with you kissing her??!?!?! And why are you holding that baby!?!?!?”
“Listen Niki calm down, she was in a nightmare and went into labor, of course I helped her out!! I’m not that mean, it was the first time something like that ever happened to me, I wanted to remember it.”
“What about you kissing her?!?!”
“It was just a friendly photo, we thought it would be funny…Leroy’s a cute kid and shes…”
Niki slaps me across the face
“I never want to see you kissing anyone but me! Got it?!?!”
“Yes yes yes!” I say rubbing my face. “Just please, its nothing, today we have Leroy over anyways”
She sits down, calmly.
“Why do you take care of that kid anyways?”
“I’m helping her out, and I like him, he’s funny and cute. I want a kid one day”
She picks up the ring I had planned to marry Lexi with, I beg that she doesn’t look at the ingraving, she slips it on her finger and fans them out, looking at it smiling
“Mmmhmm This ring looks so pretty on me!! I’m gonna keep it alright!!”
“Uhh no please give it back”
She stands up and holds her hand with the ring on it
“No way!!! It looks to pretty!! I think-”
She looks at the other ring and slides it on my fingers
“Are you gonna ask to marry me with these? Is that why you want them back so bad?”
“No!!! Give them-”
“You don’t wanna marry me?”
“Not yet please just give it back to me!!!”
Im fucking pissed, I got mad at Leroy for destroying my garden and taking the rings, but now I’m pissed, I cant stand it when she does this!!!
“NOW! GIVE IT BACK!”
I howl at her, she crosses her arms and frown,
“No! I like it and I’m keeping it, Ill wear it all day and all night so you cant get it!! Not until you tell me whats it really for!!!”
Im about to strangle her when my clock rings. Its time to pick up Leroy. I open a portal to walk out but instead Lexi comes running in, tears run down her face as she panics,
“Loki!!!!!”
She runs into my arms, I wanted to push her off but her crying was not normal, histarical, frightened, I rub her back and hug her tightly
“Lexi calm down whats wrong?”
“Leroy!!!! He…he…he”
I grab her face, the tears continue, harder now.
“He what?”
“Hes gone!!”
“What!?!?!”
“I went to go grab him to get ready for you and he was gone!!! I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find him anywhere!!!”
My heart sinks, the fear in her eyes and heart penatrate into mines.
“Where was he last?!?!!?”
“I gave him a bath and told him to get some sleep, I checked up on him each hour and he was perfectly fine!!! The I went up to grab him for you and and and….”
She falls to the ground, Even I start to cry and panic. I rub Lexi’s cheeks and kiss her on the nose, she looks up at me
“I’m sorry I just don’t know where he could have gone!! He’s never done this!! I’m so sorry!!” She cries into me
“Lexi stop it!! Its not your fault…its not ok?? Your being a great mother, I don’t know why he would do this to you, maybe he’s doing it to me for neglecting him….but I don’t think he knows your being pulled into it”
I run my hands threw her hair, its so soft and smells so nice, vinilla…I miss her a bit…I miss my son…I think I miss us being a family….
“But Loki why?!?! He was so happy when he went to bed last night!! Jesus christ I lost our son!!!’
“No you didn’t Lexi he’s here somewhere, cmon we will go look”
Niki stands behind me and stomps her foot
“What did you say? About your son?” she asks Lexi
“He’s missing!!! Loki what if he’s hurt? What if someone stole him from us?!?!?!”
“Us?” Niki interups “Don’t you mean yours?”
Lexi stands up and I grab her hand
“No I ment ours, you know that little kid Leroy? The one you abuse and yell at??”
“Pff yea I hate that little fuck!”
“Lexi no please!” I say to her
“What are you scared off? Her leaving you?!?!”
“No I know she wouldn’t leave me, but its not the time”
She get up to Niki’s face and screams
“Well that’s mines and fucking Loki’s son!!! He fucked me so hard that night, two months later we had our beautiful son!!! The one that you hurt!!!”
She looks at me with disgust
“Loki you have a kid?!?!”
“Yea…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I was just waiting for the right time to tell you-”
“What!?!?! I HATE CHILDREN!! And you didn’t tell me?!?!”
Lexi’s mouth opens wide,
“You gave her my wedding ring?”
She says pointing to the ring on Niki’s finger
“THIS IS HER’S?!?! YOU WERE GONNA MARRY HER?!?!!?”
“Niki…well yes…but…then..”
I turn to see Lexi’s sad face. I feel her hurt and pain, it was mixed with Leroy’s disapearence and this. Niki takes off the ring and throws it at me. It hit’s the ground
“I knew you were lying to me!!! I fucking knew it!!! What was I? Just a fill for the void in your heart?!? Fuck your kid and fuck your wife!”
Lexi stares at Niki as she leaves. I pick up the ring and roll it between my finger’s.
“Never leave you huh?”
I turn around and hold Lexi’s hand.
“….shes right tho…”
The clock dings again. Its midnight. And Leroy’s not home
“We have to go Loki!!! Its getting late and I need to see my son!!!”
“Our son”
I take her hand and we run threw the protal.
“Hes not inside right?”
“No I checked everywhere!!”
We walk into his room, the windows open, blood and black feathers are scattered all around the window sill.
“What the hell?!?! Oh god no Loki!!!”
She cries into my chest, I pull her to my face and rub my nose on her’s
“Lexi pull yourself together! You need to be strong so we can find him, I promise we will find him.”
“how?!? I don’t even know where he went! I don’t even know of a place where he would be anyways?! He’s only been to the store once or twice!!”
“Lexi it ok, we will find him, I swear on my life”
I kiss her on the forehead softly, She looks in my eyes and I kiss her again, this time on the lips. She tastes so good…I missed her…so much, even tho I was so mean I feel terrible about it! It was my anger, nothing more…my poor poor Lexi…god how I’ve hurt her! She clings to me and I feel her teeth bite into my chest as she tries not to cry.
“Its ok pet…I know how we can find him”
She doesn’t look up
“How…”
“You like dogs do you not?”
“Yes, what does that have to do-”
I take her hand and jump from the window, landing in the tree not far from the house,
“Rise and howl to the moon for your master”
A static vortex opens in the sky,
“Cover your ears my Lexi, it may hurt”
She places her hands over her hears, I ripe a chain from the sky, a ear bleeding howl comes from the vortex. A loud thud shakes the ground, Lexi’s eye’s are closed. I smile as tears run down my face, I feel horrible about what I did, yet…she makes me smile, even in her weak show, its so cute and beautiful…how dare I give her up for nothing but a slut! One who’s hurt my own flesh and blood…no wonder he ran away…A big wet tongue falls out of the sharp toothed beast. I take her hands off her ears.
“Open your eyes love.”
She screams and clings onto me.
“Loki what the fuck is that?!?!”
I laugh at her cute reaction, I rub his nose and pet his head. She comes from behind me just a tab
“What the-”
“Lexi…met Bardroy, Bardroy, met Lexi.”
Lexi reaches her hand out to him and he barks happily, she yelps and backs away,
“Look at you hiding behind me over a puppy!! Haha!” I wipe my tears and she hit me in the back.
“Shut up…it scared me…”
Tears continue to fall from my face as I lift up one of the blood feathers found in Leroy’s room, I hold up the picture of him to. Bardroy sniffs it and growls
“A wing feather…but its black…its not Priceless I know that for sure, what if….no no”
I jump from the tree with Lexi, Bardroy takes off to the woods
“The woods…why would he go there??! Loki its-”
“I know Lexi calm down, when we find him it will all be alright come on.”
We follow Bardroy deep into the woods. Lexi clings onto me, we both continue to cry. Silently
“What is that….thing?” Lexi asks
I smile threw my tears
“Bardroy’s a demon hound. I got him such a long time ago, It was a little before I had the courage to finally aproch you…”
“Wait you had grow the courage to meet me?”
“Yea!!! It took me so long…you were so pretty….so gorgous…I just freaked out whenever I thought about you…”
She turns my head her way
“Your not lying?”
“Hell no I’m not!! Every single time you popped in my head I just went….crazy! Haha!”
She blushes and I smile at her.
“I’ve been so terrible….”
“Loki….”
“To you…to Leroy…to everyone…and even to myself, I cant believe I let some slut hurt my son!!!”
I make a fist and dig my nails into my hand, making it bleed, she takes hold of it and kisses it, her hands warm even with her heart so cold…
“Don’t beat yourself up over it now Loki…like you said, we can talk about everything when we find Leroy”
She smiles threw her anger and fear for Leroy. Its her real smile and I’m so happy to see it. We contiue to follow Bardroy until he stopped by a long forgotten building, it was in its ruins and covered in vines, Bradroy growls and howls at it.
“Whats wrong?”
He nuzzled his nose into the door. A faint crying was heard
“That’s…”
“Leroy!!!”
We crept to the front gate and into the building, it was dark, cold, cramp,
“What is this place…” I ask out loud
“It used to be a church”
“All the way out here?!”
“Yep, then this satan worshiping guild came and killed everyone here. No one’s been here for over sixty years. I used to play here…”
“Alone?”
“No…”
A sadness grew in her eyes, I didn’t ask any more of it, evading more tears. We walk threw the hole building. The crying grows louder and louder.We stop infornt of a red door, holes are punched inside of it. I look threw and see a small figure
“What is this room?”
“The Christ Pray Room”
“Whats that??”
“A huge statue of Jesus pinned on the cross that you can pray to in privet, its like the conffesion boxes but this is a room.”
“Pff…you don’t believe in that Jesus crap do you?”
“I didn’t really believe in anything like that, not even ghosts and demons”
I raise my eyebrow at her, giving off a little grin.
“Oh really now?”
“Yep, now I wouldn’t be surprised if the tooth fairy was real…”
I snicker and pull her close to me
“That little bitch is a brat”
She smiles again and hold onto me for a moment. I missed this so much it hurts to do it again. We break from the hug and push the door open. Leroy sits on the floor, in front of the jesus statue. Blood and black feather cover the floor, Leroy holds a saw or filer of some sort, and is filing the nubs on his back. He turns to see us, he yelps in fright and Lexi runs to him, She hugs him tightly and I take the tool from his hands, hugging him aswell
“Leroy!!! Where did you go?!?!?! We were so worried someone took you!!”
We all burst out in a horrible crying fit.
“What were you doing Leroy?!?!” I cry
“Daddy……why are you here….”
“Because I love you Leroy!!! I’m so sorry…to you and mommy!! I was so hurt when you said you hated us both…I just…my heart broke”
Leroy looks up at me and we all continue to cry. Lexi smiles a bit and holds tighter
“Leroy whats wrong with your back, why did you leave us?!” Lexi asks.
“I left because I grew…”
He continues to cry, now harder and harder.
“Wings?” I ask
“Yes!!! I know how much daddy hates angels and thew started growing and…I had to cut them off before you found out but but but…”
The stubs on his back sprout out new wings, small and black. Very soft and like silk. I run my hands over them. They looked like a angels, but gave off a strong smell of a demon. I smiled
“They keep growing back eh?”
“Yes!!!! I’m so sorry daddy!!! Mommy!!!”
Lexi touched them lightly
“Sweetie, I don’t care, you could have tenticals for arms and legs, a chicken for a head, tigar’s as your toes and I would still love you all the same!!”
“But would daddy?”
They both look at me, I smile and pet Leroy’s head
“Of course I would, you’re my son…”
I look at Lexi and take her hand
“Our son”
Her mouth widens and she flings herself at me. I catch her and hold her tighly
“I’ve been horrible to you all, please please please forgive me and lets be a family again? Please”
I get down on my knees and hold my hands up to Lexi, whos now scouped up Leroy in her arms. They look at each other with wide smiles
“What do you think Leroy? Should me and daddy and you all be a family again?”
“Yes!! But…what about…”
“She’s gone. I can’t believe I let her hurt you Leroy…I just cant, but I’m going to be the best father In the world to show it!!!”
I grab Lexi and Leroy and hug them all. I kiss Leroy on the head, then I grab Lexi’s face and hold it in my hands
“Back at the house…what did you mean by, ‘she’s right tho’?”
“About her being a fill for the void in my heart…”
“Why was there a void?”
“Because I was so angry and sad at you, until I relized that its my fault to…I overreacted and I should have stopped…but I didn’t think about that…I didn’t have you around and Leroy was so distent…It hurt, and it hurts even more now….I’m so so so so so sorry Lexi..and that ring!! She took it without asking!! I tried to take it back but…I missed you Lexi! Every last part of you!!”
I kiss her on the lips, She grabs my head and kisses back. The sweet taste of her lips…oh how I missed it. I’m not so big and evil…I think Ive gone soft thanks to her and Leroy!! But I’m happy. Those wings tho…like of death…I should look into them more, never seen them before on anyone! A fallen angel perhaps? No…there wings arent so black, there’s are grey….
“Leroy promise us you will never leave us again! EVER!”
“I promish!!!”
He kicks his hoves and flicks his tail, his wings send off a few flaps and we head outside. Leroy jumps form Lexi’s arms and runs to Bardroy
“IS THIS A PUPPY!?!?!” He yells with excitement
“well yes…he helped us find you”
“WOW CAN WE KEEP IT?!?!”
I laugh. Bardroy licks Leroy and nuzzles him, Leroy scratches his belly, making him thump his tail on the ground causing a huge hole.
‘Well we already own him”
“SO HE CAN STAY!??!?!”
I sigh and smile
“Yes yes yes, calm down buddy”
“YEA THANKS DADDY!!!!”
Lexi looks at me
“He’s NOT staying at my house you know?”
“Yes yes, I figured that.”
I grab Lexi and pull her close. I pull out the ring I got back from Niki. I hold up her hand and slip it on.
“I love you Lexi…I never ment anything I said about you…I truly and forever will love you”
Wings Of Death…..Something new…I look at my happy family, we head home and Leroy and Lexi fall asleep in bed. As I try to leave, Lexi pulls me into the bed with them, Lexi on one side, Leroy on the other. Everything….is…..going….perfectly….