Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Second Thoughts & Old Friends

"Whats your point?"
"My point IS! We havent had comfrentation!"
"I dont give a fuck!"
"YOU NEED TO!"
"Why!?! Ive spent almost TWO FUCKING YEARS! TWO MOTHER FUCKING YEARS! Training everyday and every night non stop so that in a confrentation where I have to face that angel fuck face Im ready for it!!"
"Grr...."
Domink and me fight back and forth until he has nothing to say. Im ready to go tonight. Right now. Its all planned out and Im ready. But for some reason Domink is still holding back.
"What is wrong with you?! Im ready! I want to go but your not with me on this!!! Why are you still trying to stop me!?!?!"
He stands up and slams his fist on the table.
"Because I dont want you getting hurt dammit!"
"Im strong Dominik!!! Thats why were traning and working so damn hard!"
"Thats not what I mean by hurt!!!"
"Then what do you mean?!?!?!"
"I mean, its been two years Purgatory....two years away from your kids and wife..."
"Yes I know that!! What dose that have to do with anything?!?!"
"Purity's a charmer..."
"JUST GET TO THE POINT DAMMIT!"
"IM SCARED THAT WHEN YOU GO TO GET THEM THEY WILL WANT TO STAY!!! LEXI MAY HAVE FALLEN BACK IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! LUKA AND LEROY MAY HAVE ADOPTED HIM AS THERE FATHER!! I MEAN FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD! PRICELESS IS THE FATHER OF LUKA!!! LEXI AND THEM MIGHT NOT WANT TO COME BACK!!!!"
I sink back in my chair and slump forward. Its the first time Ive even thought about it. I get up without saying a word and go to our room. I hold the picture of me and Lexi before i asked to marry her, the one Luka took and the one Leroy painted. I lock the door. Ignoring Dominks pleads to come in.
"Lexi you still love me....dont you?"
My heart skips a beat as if she said yes. But i fear she said no.
"Luka dont fall for him please! I can trust Leroy...oh god..."
When Lexi had that little run in with Priceless, she didnt remember it. Non of them did. Priceless fucked with the wrong demon. Of course i wasnt mad that Lexi and him...she didnt know. I neglected her for no reason. I hurt her so bad and Im glad it wont happen again. But...I love Luka. I dont look at him with hate and disgust because his father is nothing but a peice of shit. I dont judge him, I dont love him any less, I love him more to be honest!! I think hes amazing. Hes my kid. Sure his father is diffrent, but i dont even think about that!! I think about who his mother and brother are and how im a amazing father to him no matter what. How much I love him and how much he loves me. Luka is a mommas boy, and so is Leroy. But they both love me to the point where they said if it came down to it they would (reluctently and after a lot of work and effort and trying till there breaking point) hurt Lexi to keep me safe. But i told them there mother is more important then me, and to always take care of her. But i think they would keep her safe before me, but they would both fight to the death for me. I can almost feel Luka and Leroy grab my hand as we would go try to find Lexi in the garden. I do miss them as there little toddler selfs. But being just little kids, there still cute and funny. But I can see Leroy growing up more. Maybe in his older years? Lexi likes them as little boy. Mostly i think its because she likes being able to call them her little men and be able to be cute and adorable with them. She likes them hyper and she likes haning out with them for hours. I miss her happy smile, I even miss when she would scold me for being loud when she would put them down for a nap. I miss her laugh and her cooking. I miss everyhting about her. About them. My house is empty. What if she is happier there? What if she and the boys really did grow to love Priceless? I mean, Lexi fell in love with him after only a few hours of meeting him! They had sex the same night to! And shes not a dirty slut. Shes not a flirt. Shes would only do something like that if she really trusted and cared for him...And Leroy liked him a lot to...what if they really dont love me anymore?
I sulk into my study. Thinking over all the possibilities of Lexi and the kids with Priceless.

"NO!!!"
"What?"
"Im leaving"
"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID YOU FUCKING IDIOT!?!?!"
I push Domink to the wall and hold him there by the neck. My hands clenched so tight he starts to turn blue
"Yes I did, and I dont care. If I dont try and they do love me, then Ill look like a horrible father and lover, and I am NOT a horrible father or lover. And If they dont...and want to stay there....at least I tried. I showed them I loved them. And ill get to see my Lexi and children one last time..."
I drop him and look at the pictures of me and Lexi, both the ones Luka and Leroy made. I walk to the doors and into the garden. Opening the portal to the outcasts of heavens gate. I flip up the collar to my black long jacket. I let the darkness rise and rise into my soul and threw my body. The horns on my head sharp as so my nails and teeth. Domink shakes his head
"Any second thoughts? Please?"
I frown and salute him. My black long and bat like wings sprout and exstend. Rushing the air of death into the portal.
"Good Luck Purgatory"
"I wont need it"
Its been a long time from the last I saw of the white clouded death sentence. Walking on the clouds brings a burning sensation to my feet, but with each step, a black thunder silently roars and the small cloud turns black and red. The white trees shine and hang over me. A black figure walk among them. Me. The gate is miles ahead. The back entrence gate. Its silver, not gold like the front one. You enter the gold one, allowing you the feathery white wings and the gold halo with all those ugly white clothing, but when you dont go into the silver gate. You get thrown out of it. Hundreds of people are thrown out of Heaven all the damn time. Its not so pure and clean after all. Who ever he throws out ends up a walking. A Walking is the spirite of a dead person thrown out of Heaven. I know what your thinking. "If there thrown out of Heaven wouldnt they just go to hell?" No they dont. Insted they walk around on the earth endlessly. Without a reason or meaning. I wont exept them. If your thrown out of "The Holy Home" you dont deserve to be anywhere but to watch your loved ones and families morn. Thats the worst punishment. As I walk threw the ungarded and uncared for trees and forests of Heaven. I see a familier smile.
"Long time no see my winged friend"
He reaches out and bows.
"You know Ill be thrown out if they find out about this"
I grin
"I wouldnt let you be A Walking. You'd see your family again if they threw you out."
He shuffles his white shoes and grins bigger and brighter.
"How have they been?"
"Your kids are happy. So is your wife. She hasnt kissed or been with anyone else besides you. She is a true and pure wife. Your oldest is having a baby girl next month with his fience. They all pray for you everyday. They all live together and they dont have any problems. They miss you, they love you."
He wipes tears from his eyes and looks back to me
"Thank you, for keeping them safe"
"You've done the same for my family. Right Kellin?"
We lock fists and part our ways.
"Of course I have....Purgatory"