Sequel: Tears on the Runway
Status: Active. Comment for quicker updates!!

Messy Ending

"You ***ed Ben Bruce?!" -Sammi

Dai

“You know you have to order something sometime, Sammi,” I informed my best friend, clearing the area on the counter next to her.

“Just get me a Pepsi, Dai.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I sighed dramatically, filling a heavy glass with the fizzy drink.

I sat the glass in front of her, taking a wash cloth and wiping the counter.

“How was the concert?” Sammi questioned.

“I went to the concert like four days ago,” I laughed.

“I forget things, Dai, you know that!”

“Starting to get Alzheimer’s already are we?” I sorted salt, pepper, and other condiments on the counter, where they had grown out of place.

“Funny, Daidara.” Sammi narrowed her blue eyes at me.

I laughed. It was an ongoing joke we had. Sammi was a month older than I, her birthday being in November while mine was in December.

“Dai!” Marilyn called, walking over to me, more like she was trying to be a runway model than a waitress at a diner.

“Yes, Marilyn?”

For some odd reason Marilyn had received the impression that she could boss me around, though I’d known Steph for much longer and I was much closer to Steph.

“This isn’t your social time! I haven’t seen you working.” Her petite hands rested on her curvy hips.

“I haven’t seen you working either,” I barked back. “You’ve been flirting with the guy in the
back. Now, step back and realize you are not my boss. Stephanie is my boss.” I turned my back to her and made my way toward Sammi. “I can’t stand her, “ I complained.

“So, you never answered me. How was the concert?” Sammi swallowed some Pepsi, licking her lips afterward.

“Oh, the concert I went to four days ago?”

Sammi, eyes narrowed, nodded.

“Oh, it was fine. Great, actually. It was great.”

“Something happened that you’re not telling me.”

I’d known Sammi since we were in diapers. She saw through me. We knew each other better than we did anyone.

“No, there’s nothing extraordinary that happened,” I played it off, making my way to a girl and her brother and took their orders for ice cream.

“Dai, don’t give me that bullshit,” Sammi demanded me while I filled two cones with vanilla ice cream. “What happened?”

“I’ll tell you at the apartment,” I caved. “It’s too personal for here.” I handed the kids the ice cream cones and collected the money.

~~~

Sammi tucked her legs under her small body, waiting for me to speak. “Well… Dai? What happened at the concert?”

“What if I go and make us some food… then tell you…?” I trailed off seeing the glare Sammi sent me.

“Not a chance, Dai.” Sammi looked stern, waiting for me to spill on what happened days before.

“Well, it was an Asking Alexandria concert obviously and I had meet and greet passes so I met Ben Bruce…” I stopped, biting my lip.

“Continue, I know you’re not through.”

Awkwardly, I cleared my throat. “And I might have sorta had sex with him in their tour bus.” I cast my eyes downward, watching my fidgeting hands.

Sammi had been silent for a minute or so, but it was ruined by her screeching, “You fucked Ben Bruce?!?”

I backed away slightly. “Um… yes?”

“Dai, that is fucking awesome!”

I bit my lip, shaking my head and looking anywhere, but Sammi. “Please, he’s probably slept with a girl in every city.”

“That doesn’t mean it’s not fucking awesome!”

I rolled my eyes.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me?” Sammi narrowed her eyes.

“No, I felt the need to look quickly at the ceiling,” I informed her, solemn expression
maintained.

“Sure, sure, Dai.”

A half smile crossed my lips.

“So, what was it like?” Sammi inquired hesitantly.

“I am not discussing that with you, Sammi!” I exclaimed, a facial expression of disbelief etching onto my face.

“C’mon, Dai, he’s Ben fucking Bruce. The person rumored to have slept with hundreds of girls… you did use a condom didn’t you?”

“Yes, we used a condom!” I shot up from my position beside her on the couch and into the kitchen.

“Are you going to bake now?” Sammi called, not appearing in the kitchen.

“Yep!” I pulled ingredients from the cabinets, writing them down as I did, knowing that Sammi eat it unless she read the ingredients.

~~~

“Ingredients?” Sammi held her hand out, waiting for the paper.

I rolled my eyes, placing the list in her waiting hand.

“Seems legit.” She bit into the cookie and her eyes grew about three sizes. “This is delicious!”

I laughed. “Isn’t my stuff always?” I questioned, wiping the counter down.

“Usually,” Sammi shrugged.

“Usually,” I mocked her in an annoyingly high voice.

She narrowed her eyes at me. “I don’t talk like that.”

“In my mind you do.” I began placing cookies in a small box, keeping one for myself.

She clicked her tongue, frustrated, walking out of the kitchen.

I shook my head, smiling a bit. Sammi had always been easy to irritate and I found her mad at me a lot. My personality was just too much for her to handle I guess.

I brushed my fingers through my hair, tossing the rag aside, into the sink.

I blew out a breath, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip.

~~~

Ben

It was as I’d always done… I drowned my problems with alcohol.

Ali had perched herself on my lap, just as drunk as myself and the guys appeared to be. A cigarette rested between her fingers, mixing it’s putrid aroma with that of the alcohol.

This is how mine and Ali’s relationship worked recently: I was an asshole and she came running back, basically throwing herself at me.

Ali looked at me before crushing her lips with mine.

I knew I was a hypocrite once I found myself complaining about her cigarette breath to myself. I smoked on a regular basis, but preferred it if the girls I was with didn’t smoke.

My thoughts lingered to Daidara. Her mouth had tasted of some kind of mint gum and she hadn’t seemed to mind my cigarette breath.

I groaned into the kiss, but it was not for the reason Ali must have thought, because she ground herself into my lap and I resisted the urge to push her off of me.

“Get a room!” James slurred drunkenly.

Danny instead pointed a knowing look toward me.

I bit my lip, looking at him, but Ali dragged me away and up to my room on the second floor.

I had a feeling I was gonna regret what I did next, but I did it anyway. I had sex with her. Not only that, but I had sex with her while thinking about another person. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dai's Work Uniform
Dai

Oh my Gosh! 5 Comments from these lovely people:
XLove-LiesX
Refresher
Tessa_Starship
poopdood
Nia_Flores

If I keep getting comments like this then i will update this story a lot!!! Also if you wouldn't mind could you just take 2 seconds and press the recommend button? :)

More comments and I'll update. I have 2 other stories and I usually update the one with most comments first. :)