Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Not So Discreet

"Arabella, hurry up! We're going to be late!" My half sister, Zara, yelled up the stairs of my flat as I hurriedly brushed my loosely curled hair to make it look like I haven't spent all 2 hours on them; which I didn't. Really.

"Alright, alright! Don't get your knickers in a twist." I answered and ran down the stairs after grabbing my clutch from my dresser. "I was supposed to spend the day with Liam."

"Oh, your boyfriend. How is he?" She teased as we walked past the living room. My cheeks flooded up with heat and I looked away from her; trying to not make it obvious that I was blushing madly.

"He's very sad that we couldn't go out for coffee today; instead, I have to go to church with you lot. You just don't say no to Liam, Zara. It's like kicking a cute little puppy in the stomach." I stated; making wild hand gestures that made Zara laugh.

Once we got to the car, Landon opened the door for both of us and I slid into my seat before Zara. She got in after me and Landon shut the door before climbing in beside Brady then we set off for Westminster Abbey.

"You must really love him..." Zara said quietly. I looked up at her from gazing out the window and smiled.

"He's not like the others." I answered softly.

"Have you two-?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Have you gone clubbing recently?"

"No. Ever since I met him, Zara, I haven't even thought about clubbing or drinking."

"Then, I already like the lad. Be sure to introduce me to him some time, okay?"

I laughed lightly, "Will do."

***

"Princess, princess, what can you say about Lauren Marks' comment about you and Liam Payne!?" A reporter yelled at me as I walked behind Zara to get inside the Abbey.

I flat-out ignored the questions thrown at me and smiled for the other paparazzi people who were clicking away at their cameras.

"Arie!" Harry's familiar voice rang out once I reached the front pews in the Abbey. And no, I'm not talking about Harry Styles, I'm talking about Prince Harry, my cousin.

"Haz!" I answered chirpily before hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked with a wide grin.

I scowled, "He's not here. We were supposed to have coffee today, but we just had to attend church today."

"Don't get mad at me, Arie. It wasn't my wise idea to attend today's mass. Blame Wills."

"William," I hissed before playfully pretending to wring someone's neck. "I said no to Liam because William thought that it would be splendid to attend church today? Someone's going to die tonight."

Harry laughed before leading me to my designated seat and sitting down beside me; placing me in-between him and Kate, William's Wife, and my cousin-in-law.

"Hello, Kate." I greeted before kissing both her cheeks. I know that everyone's supposed to call her Catherine now, but, screw that rule. I'm a princess.

"Hi, Arie. How are you?" She answered.

"I'm... do you want the honest answer or the diplomatic one?"

"Honest answer."

"I'm angry at William for suggesting that we attend church today. I was supposed to go out for coffee with Liam."

"Liam? Oh, right, your boyfriend. You could have invited him."

"I should have thought of that earlier." I mumbled and frowned when the minister started the ceremony.

Ten minutes into the ceremony and I was already sleepy. Harry had to pinch me thrice to keep me awake. He didn't have to do that for long, though. My phone buzzed in my clutch and I discreetly fished it out and placed it in my lap; covering the back and sides using my fingers.

From: Liam ♥
'ello, love. U wer on tv... :) xx

To: Liam ♥
what? lol. xx

From: Liam ♥
u wer on tv earlier. it was a documentary abt ur childhood. wut happened to ur curls?

To: Liam ♥
oh my god! You saw that!? Li-li, I'm really sorry about cancelling our date today. :(

From: Liam ♥
It's ok, love. :D we cn jst hang out 2nyt, yeah? xx

To: Liam ♥
My place? 7 PM? You can have dinner there.

From: Liam ♥
Alryt, love. :D Wer r u ryt nw?

To: Liam ♥
still at church. :< wbu?

From: Liam ♥
At home... we cn jst talk l8r f u want... x

To: Liam ♥
don't leave me, please! I'd fall asleep if you stopped talking to me. lol.

From: Liam ♥
Oh, sleepin in d church! U naughty grl! haha..


I laughed quietly and covered my mouth with my left hand so that it wouldn't be so obvious that I wasn't paying attention to the minister.

[font=lucida=console]To: Liam ♥
Yeah. Live hardcore to be hardcore, yeah? hahaha!

From: Liam ♥
Were did u hear dat? D:

To: Liam ♥
I did my research, Mr. Payne. Your fans are... WOW!

From: Liam ♥
Lovely.. :< Do u hav a twitter acct.?? xx

To: Liam ♥
Yes, why? I don't really use it, though. :) @HRHArabellaWindsor

From: Liam ♥
Okayyy.... :D xx I'm now following u on twitter...

To: Liam ♥
That was fast. lol. xx


"Arie, knock it off." Harry whispered beside me. I looked up at him and he discreetly motioned to my phone.

"But I'm talking to Liam." I whispered back.

"Talk later. People have been taking pictures of you. And, you've been smiling for the past half hour."

"Alright. I'll just say goodbye to him."

To: Liam ♥
Li-li, I need to go now. I'll talk to you later, though. I love you. xxx

From: Liam ♥
Alryt, love. I love u too. :D xxxx


***

That evening, Liam arrived 5 minutes before 7, so, we got a 5-minute head start on dinner.

"Oh God, that pizza was soooo good!" I said happily as Liam and I walked up to my room to watch some movies. And no, not those kinds of movies.

"Just wait until we eat the ice cream," He answered with a laugh. I opened the door to my room and let him in before shutting it and switching the lights on. "You have a really nice room."

Right. I forgot that Liam hasn't been to my room before, "Thanks. It's a bit messy. You can just go lounge on the bed."

Our eyes connected and we blushed madly before simultaneously looking away from each other. I went over to the telly and turned it on before setting the DVD in the DVD-player then moving back to the bed and plopping down beside Liam. He snuggled closer to me and placed the tub of ice cream and two forks in between us before wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pressing a kiss to my lips as the familiar Disney opening played.

"I love you." Liam whispered sweetly which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"I love you, too." I answered with a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

Sorry if this chapter is practically useless... :<

Want to be in my 1D family? Just message me [url=louis-sasslinarse.tumblr.com/ask]here[/url].

Want to follow me on Tumblr? [url=louis-sasslinarse.tumblr.com]louis-sasslinarse.tumblr.com[/url]