Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Skipping School

Two weeks into school and I still feel alienated from my school mates. I felt like I didn't belong there. Thank goodness I have Liam to confide in.

Everyone looked at me either in curiosity or just for the purpose of judging me. No one summed up the courage to even talk to me. How come I'm the only one who's treated differently in this university? How come I'm the only one in my family who doesn't have non-royal and non-famous friends? Was I that bad?

Oh wait, I have Lil! But... she's sort-of famous.

"Miss Mountbatten-Windsor," my History professor called me which made me snap out of my trance-like state. At least my professors didn't address me as 'your royal highness'.

"Yes, professor?" I asked politely.

"Pay attention." She chastised and I blushed in embarassment before nodding and mumbling an applogy. This is the first time that I'd been called out during class.

Everyone turned to me and I blushed even further before snapping my gaze to the board up front.

"Now, we go to the history of boy bands. All of you may be wondering why we are going to talk about them, but this is crucial to our next topic; the history of music." My professor rambled on and a few people looked over at me as I sat there, blushing my head off.

Just because my boyfriend's in a world-famous boy band doesn't mean that anyone has the right to stare at me like I'm an animal in a cage.

I discreetly got my phone out and started typing a text to Liam.

To: Liam xx
Hi, babe. :(


A few seconds later, my phone buzzed quietly.

From: Liam xx
Whyy the sad face? :(

To: Liam xx
We're talking about boy bands.
They're going to ask about you any minute now. ):/

From: Liam xx
Dont u want to talk about meeee? :)

To: Liam xx
Not with them, I don't. No.

From: Liam xx
Someones a bit territorial. ;) i liiiiike it xx


"Miss Mountbatten-Windsor," my professor shocked me out of my little bubble, "It has come to my attention that you are in a romantic relationship with a member of a certain boy band."

"Yes, I am. And my boyfriend has a name, it's Liam Payne." I stated coolly and everyone looked over at me.

What? They don't have the right to meddle with my personal life. No one has that right... but it's the 21st century innit? No one respects privacy anymore, especially the paparazzi.

"Alright, miss. You may take your seat. I apologize." My professor said calmly and I sat down before stowing my phone in my bag.

"Now, we talk boy bands. Can anyone of you give me the name of the biggest boy band in the world right now?"

A brunette girl raised her hand and I rolled my eyes, "One Direction."

"Correct. And they have placed won first place in the X-Factor-"

I raised my hand and cut my professor off, "No. They placed THIRD in the X-Factor. May I be excused from class?"

"Go on ahead, miss Windsor." She said calmly, yet there was an angry glint in her eyes. I couldn't care less. I just wanted to go home and spend time with Liam.

I walked out of the grounds and groaned inwardly when I saw paparazzi flanking the gates; waiting for me, no doubt.

Should I call Landon and Brady to ick me up... or should I call Liam? Wait, no. Liam will get mobbed, too.

I really want to go home right now. Oh, screw it... I'll call Liam. I feel more safe with him. Not to mention the fact that I get butterfly-inducing kisses from him.

***

A familiar black sedan pulled into the school grounds and stopped in front of my place by the front entrance. Liam got out of the back seat and smiled before wrapping his arms around me then kissing my lips lightly. 

"I missed you." He whispered and broke away from the hug to carry my bag for me. Such a gentleman...

"I missed you, too." I answered as we walked back to the car. We got in and I smiled at Landon and Brady who politely nodded at me.

"So, what's the reason for your early leave from class?" Liam asked as we  drove through the throng of reporters.

"My history professor's teaching stuff that I already know." I answered with a huff.

"Arie," Liam lectured, "that doesn't mean that you can go waltzing out of class."

"But she said that you guys placed first in the X-Factor. Besides, why would I listen to her when I can have you to teach me all about you?" My eyes roamed over his body and Liam smirked before discreetly running his hand on my thigh.

"And this is one of the reasons that I love you." He whispered and gently pressed his lips to mine; though, I could feel him holding back.

After the short ride to the flat, Liam and I practically ran up to our room. He shut the door and quickly attached his lips to mine.

My hands roamed his torso and eventually went into his hair.

"Mmm," I moaned when Liam attached his lips to my neck and sucked on one particular spot that tickled my fancy... or my lady parts, rather.

In a flurry or tangled limbs, wrinkled sheets, and hot, passionate love making, we both reached our climaxes and laid down next to each other on the bed.

"That was definitely worth skipping school." I stated breathlessly and Liam chuckled quietly before pressing a kiss to my temple then wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I love you," He whispered in my ear which made tingles shoot up my spine, "Happy 2nd month anniversary."

"I love you, too. And, happy 2nd month anniversary to you, too." I answered sleepily and tilted my head upwards so that I could look into his eyes and press my lips to his in a sweet, gentle kiss.

"Will you go out to dinner with me tonight?"

"Of course." I answered and kissed his lips again before slipping into a dream-filled nap; full of hearts, flowers, Liam... and babies?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haiiii, guise! Omg! I have something to tell you... I won the quiz bee yesterday! I won first place, baby! And... the reason why I'm so happy is because that quiz bee was a Filipino quiz bee. Aside from Math, Filipino is the subject I'm not good at; at least I think I'm horrible at it.

Anyways... Thank you for all the comments/reviews!

Aaaaaand... answer this, please... WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE LOTS OF DRAMA?