Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Promise

"Are you sure that you don't want to go to school today?" Liam asked softly as he sat on the edge of our bed; facing me.

"You leave tonight... I want to spend as much time with you as possible." I mumbled under my breath and reached my hand out to caress his cheek. Liam closed his eyes and leaned into my touch.

"Okay," He answered and tilted his head to the side so that he could kiss my palm. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

***

"Can you walk?" Liam asked worriedly as he wrapped his arm tighter around my waist.

"Yeah. I can walk. Don't worry too much about me." I answered coolly and discreetly glanced at the four guards that were walking behind Liam and I, two were walking in front of us. This is what my grandmother meant about 'doubling security'.

I doubt that I'm the only one in my family who received more security in the past 24 hours. Maybe Will even got ten more members added to his security team since he's 'the future king of England'.

I'm happy for him to be the future king, but, secretly... all of us 'children' in the royal family wanted to live normal lives. If we were given a chance to choose whether we would become a royal or not, we would have chosen to be normal. Though, I never would have met Liam had I been a normal girl.

"I'm really going to miss you, Li-li." I stated quietly and looked up at Liam who had a solemn expression on his face.

"I'm going to miss you, too, Arie." He answered and looked down at me with sad eyes. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and gently pressed his lips to mine which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss which made Liam smile against my lips before breaking off.

"First time I'd kissed in an airport." He mumbled with a chuckle which made me giggle.

"Why?" I asked softly.

"Because I never had the perfect girl to share my first airport kiss with. You're also my first public kiss." He answered with a wink; making me blush.

"Flight AA213 to Los Angeles is now boarding." A voice announced over the intercom.

I pursed my lips and wrapped my arms around Liam; relishing in the feel of his body against mine for a long time.

"I love you." I mumbled against his chest and kissed it over his shirt.

"I love you more. I'll always love you," He answered and pressed his lips to the crown of my head before hugging me even closer to him.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I accidentally let out a quiet sob. Liam pulled back and tilted my head up by my chin before wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Don't cry, Arie. I'll be back before you know it." He reassured me and pressed a light kiss to my lips.

"Promise?" I whimpered like a little child.

"I promise." And, with that, he sealed the deal with a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haiiii, guise! I was supposed to update yesterday but I went home and found out that my mum and dad had the dsl modem traded in for a wifi modem. Anyways... now I have wifi. :3 I'm never leaving home ever again. lol.

Aaaaand... I shall post the next chapter up in a few minutes.