Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Liechtenstein

"I really am sorry for what happened earlier." Josef apologized for the umpteenth time as we sat 20,000 feet in the air; on the final 10 minutes of our journey to Liechtenstein.

"Stop apologizing, Josef. It's alright. No harm done. We were just in the moment is all." I answered and looked out the window, only to see clouds, clouds, and more clouds in the blue sky.

"Arie," He whispered softly and gently cradled my right hand in both of his. I looked up at Josef and he raised my hand up to kiss my palm. He looked intently into my eyes, as if he was trying to smolder me with his gaze.

"No, Josef. No. We talked about this. You said-" I whispered frantically and tried to get my hand out of his grasp, but he held it in place.

"I know what I said. But that wasn't a guarantee that I wouldn't fall for you. I'm starting to love you, Arie. More and more each day," Josef stated quietly while he trailed his right hand up to cup my cheek. "I don't need you to say it back. I just want to let you know that you have captivated me."

I looked at him with a sad expression on my face, "I'm starting to love you, too... but it's not like that. I'm sorry, Josef. My heart will always belong to Liam."

"I know and I respect that. At least let me show my feelings for you? You don't have to-"

I cut him off with a chaste kiss to his lips, "I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'll try."

What I'll try, I'll never know. Maybe I'll try to move on from Liam? Or maybe I'll try to love Josef back while still loving Liam? I feel like such a slut. 

Someone save me. Please.

***

"We can go to Zurich on Wednesday." Josef announced chirpily as he entered my room.

He and I had our own separate quarters here in the palace. I have to say, the castles here were more fairy tale-esque. I like how the castle was built on the side of a mountain that overlooked the whole city. I think I would settle down quite nicely here.

"Zurich? Switzerland?" I asked with a quirked eyebrow; not bothering to hide my excitement. I'd always wanted to go to Zurich.

After confessing his feelings for me on the flight, we never brought that topic up again. We had a silent mutual understanding that we will give this newfound 'relationship' a shot. Besides, it would have been awkward if we talked about it again.

"Yes. You told me how much you wanted to visit Zurich and I pulled a few strings..." He trailed off. I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his cheek which made him blush an adorable shade of red. "Oh, and... umm.."

Josef gingerly reached into his pocket and pulled a black velvet box out if it. He raised it up so that it was in between our faces, and I smiled at him.

"Just to make things official?" He whispered softly.

I nodded despite my brain screaming at me to tell Josef that I still loved Liam, "Just to make things official."
 
I untangled my arms from around his neck and he got down on one knee in front of me. He looked up at me and inhaled deeply before opening his mouth to speak, "Arabella Elizabeth Rosaline Mountbatten-Windsor, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and a Princess of Liechtenstein?"

"Of course, Josef. Yes." I answered as tears streamed down my face. They weren't happy tears, though. But I couldn't say that out loud. I felt like I was trapped in a crowded room, screaming my lungs out, everyone could hear me... but no one paid attention to my deafening screams.

He slipped the ring on my ring finger and stood up to wrap his arms around me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly, "Thank you."

***
(I apologize if my German is poor and inaccurate. Sorry!)

"Sie ist so schön." A girl, about 14 or so, whispered as Josef and I walked down the street; arm in arm. (Trans: She is so beautiful.)

"What did she say?" I asked Josef quietly.

"She said that you're so beautiful." He answered with a smile on his face.

I blushed and bit my bottom lip, "Oh."

"Schämen Sie sich nicht, mein Schatz sein. Du bist wirklich schön." He stated with a chuckle. (trans: Don't be embarrassed, sweetheart. You're truly beautiful.)

"What did you say?" I asked curiously as a smile tugged on the corners of my lips. Hearing Josef speak German was like hearing Liam sing to me; it was euphoric to a certain extent. Nothing and no one can ever trump Liam.

"Nothing, nothing." Josef answered with a boyish grin and I lightly smacked his chest with the back of my free hand.

He squeezed my hand and I walked closer to him so I was practically hugging his right arm.

We continued our stroll in a comfortable silence and I would glance up at Josef and then look away when he was about to look at me. It was a silent game that made me happy and giggly like a little school girl; even for just a short while.

***
*Liam's P.O.V.*

"I think it would be best if you didn't read that, Liam." Niall said cautiously as I held the rolled-up in-flight newspaper in my hands.

I ignored him and unrolled the broadsheet, suddenly appreciating their effort to hide this newspaper from me.

On the front cover of the newspaper was a picture of Arie and Prince Josef walking hand-in-hand around London. Arie had a smile on her face as she looked up at the sky to where the bloody bloke was pointing at. The
date below the picture indicated that it was from two days ago.

"Do I still have a chance with her? She looks happy with him." I whispered sadly and folded the newspaper in half, only to be greeted by another picture of them; this time it was of them kissing. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips as I tried to fight the urge to cry.

"She might look happy on the outside, but there's no telling what she feels on the inside. She might still love you, Liam." Louis said encouragingly and patted my shoulder.

"What if she doesn't?" I asked no one in particular.

"What if she does? Are you really willing to just give up on the love of your life?" Zayn asked pointedly.

I sighed and shook my head, "I can't."

"You can and you will." Harry stated firmly and all the boys nodded their agreement. "We'll help you get her back. We miss her, too, mate."
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T HURT ME! Argh!

I'm in such a bad mood today. Ergh. Why are people here so judgmental when it comes to fashion? I really want to move to France NOW. ):|

i'm sorry if i went on a rant there.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this chappie. More Liam and Arie (Larie??) or more Josef and Arie (Jarie?)?? You guys tell me. :) xx