Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

I Want To Be With You

Come Wednesday afternoon, Josef and I were already in Zurich. I was so happy that I had been hyper all morning during the hour-long car ride from Vaduz (Liechtenstein) to Zurich (Switzerland).

"Come on, Josef. Hurry up! I want to see all that Zurich has to offer!" I said giddily and tugged at my fiancé's hand with my right one, since my other hand was holding a notebook to my chest.

"What's the notebook for?" He asked with a boyish grin.

"This is our agenda for today." I stated proudly; holding it up so that he could see the cover.

"Could you be any weirder?"

"Hey! I take offense in that. I'll have to punish you later. Right now we need to get a move on." I stated frantically and proceeded to tug him out of our shared room before looping arms with him.

"Come on, Josef! Why are you being so slow today?" I whined as we walked down the hall to the lift.

"I'm not being slow. You're just being impatient." He shot back with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to practically drag him down the hall; with him laughing his arse off.

"Come on, Josef! Please. Hurry up. The sun will set soon and we won't e able to see some of the tourist destinations that I've planned." I pouted at Josef.

He looked down at me with a smug smile on his face.

"You want me to walk faster? I'll have to get something in return." He bargained.

I huffed, "Fine. What do you want?"

He pointed to his lips. I rolled my eyes and leaned up on my toes so that I could kiss him. He was still a few inches taller than me even though I was wearing heels.

"Good. Now off we go!" He declared and looped an arm with mine before marching down the hall in an exaggerated manner; making me laugh at him.

We rounded the corner and the wind was knocked out of me when I bumped into what I assumed to be a wall. I fixed myself quickly.

Josef regarded me with concerned eyes and kissed my forehead before turning to look up at what... or rather, WHO I bumped into.

My heart started beating rapidly in my chest and my eyes stayed glued to the person in front of me. His hair was a little longer, his skin was still the same color, his eyes still the same shade of brown that I loved, his nose was still the same, and his lips... his lips still looked enticing.

Our gazes met and my heart suddenly stopped in my chest before jumping up to my throat, making it hard to breathe.

"Liam." I whispered softly. His name rolled off my tongue like a silent prayer. "I... I... Come on, Josef. We're running behind schedule."

I leaned down and quickly picked my notebook off the carpeted floor before grabbing Josef's hand and hastening to the lift without even looking back.

Once inside the lift, I closed my eyes and broke down in tears. Josef wrapped his arms around me and cradled my head against his chest as I cried.

How could he be here? Why today of all days? Why did it have to happen while I was on vacation with Josef? Right now I'm pretty fucking sure that someone up in heaven hates me and my guts.

"Let's just stay at a park, okay?" Josef whispered and I nodded against his chest as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

***

For the remainder of the day, Josef and I just stayed at a nearby park. He just held me until I couldn't cry anymore. I knew that I was burdening him with my baggages in life, but I couldn't help it if I had certain baggages that I couldn't leave behind. 

Suddenly, Josef's phone rang and he answered it.

"Yes. Yes. I'll be there in an hour." He hung up and looked at me with sad eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him; my voice hoarse from all the crying.

"I have to go back to Vaduz for an emergency meeting." He said softly and I nodded.

"Would you like to come with me? We'll be back in a few hours." He offered sincerely.

"I think I'll just stay at the hotel." I whispered and got up off the bench. He nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist before leading me back to the hotel.

"I'll be back in a few hours." Josef bid and gave me a light kiss on my lips as he shrugged his jacket on.

I nodded, "I'll be here all night. Stay safe, okay?"

"I will. I'll see you later." He bid one last time and kissed my forehead before walking to the door and waving at me before closing it.

I laid down on the bed in the middle of the room before closing my eyes and drifting off into nothingness.

The sound of my phone buzzing woke me up from my sleep. I picked it up from the bedside table and checked the new message.

From: Liam xx
I want to talk, Arie. Please.
My room is on the 7th floor.  715.
Please.

I sighed and, without a second thought, rolled out of bed and fixed myself before marching down to the 7th floor and knocking on room
715's door.

Liam opened the door and I quickly scanned him from head to foot as I entered the room. My observation was cut short when he pinned me to the back of the door and attached his lips to mine, though.

My breath caught in my throat and I relished in the feel of his mouth moving feverishly against mine.  He locked the door and I wound my arms around his neck; pulling him closer before twining my fingers in his hair and tugging at his brown locks.

"I'm so sorry. I love you. I missed you so much. I was so stupid." Liam whispered frantically through heavy kisses. He trailed his kisses down to my neck and I gasped in pleasure.

I didn't answer him verbally, instead I yanked him up by his hair so that I could kiss his lips once more; the same lips that I've missed for a very long time.

Tears started to build up in my eyes and I didn't bother to wipe them away when they rolled down my cheeks; my lips still attached to Liam's.

And then, reality dawned down on me. I pushed Liam away and shook my head as quiet sobs wracked my body. My right hand flew up to my lips and I continued to cry.

"No. This is wrong." I whispered. "I-I'm engaged."

"How could this be wrong? Do you really love him?!" Liam asked frustratedly as he ran his hands through his hair. He looked at me intently and I cried even more when I saw that tears rolling down his cheeks.

"But this is wrong, Liam! This is wrong.." I reasoned through sobs.

"Why? Why is this wrong?" He asked softly; more tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Because I'm engaged to Josef."

"Do you love him?"

"I... I-" I stuttered out with a shaky voice.

"Do you love him?" Liam asked more forcefully. I bit my bottom lip and remained crying silently; avoiding his gaze.

"Do you still love me?" He whispered.

I forced myself to shake my head.

"God damnit, Arabella! If you don't love me anymore then explain these pictures!" He shouted and held up wallet-sized pictures. Pictures of him and I that we took when we moved in at my flat in Cambridge.

"Where did you get those?" I asked shakily.

"I picked them off the floor when you dropped your notebook earlier," He answered softly and looked at me with tears still rolling down his cheeks. "If you don't love me anymore, why did you even bother to keep these?"

I looked at the floor and continued my silent weeping.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" Liam asked softly; you could hear the reluctance in his voice.

"N-no."

"Do you still love me, Arie? Will you give me another chance?"

"I still do, Liam. I never stopped loving you... but I can't give you another chance. It's too late for another chance. I'm already engaged." At that moment, I wanted to rip the engagement ring off my finger. It was a constant reminder that I could never be with Liam again unless, by some miracle, my family would take back the engagement proposal.

"Run away with me. Be mine forever. Please, Arie. Run away with me."

"I.. I-"
♠ ♠ ♠
OHH NOOOO! What will Arie say? Will she agree to Liam's proposal or will she choose her duty to her country and Josef over him? NOOOOEEEEE.

Thank you so much for the reviews/comments. :) They helped me write this chappy. :3

Lol. Tell me what you guys think of this chappie. ;) Always open for suggestions. :D xx