Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Rendezvous

"What?! No! You can't do that, Arie!" Josef chastised me as he paced around the living room of our new flat.

I looked up at him and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear before dropping today's newspaper on the coffee table in-between us, "I just can't sit around and let them say that I'm an unemployed girl who doesn't even attend her classes at university anymore because of her sudden engagement."

"But the press will hound you. How will you fight back with getting a job? I can provide for both of us." Josef argued.

"What better way to fight back than to prove them wrong? I'll get a well-paying job." I answered coolly.

"Are you sure that you want to get a job?" He asked in a resigned manner.

I nodded, "I'm sure. Now, I... err... I need to go."

"Go? Oh, right. Sure. I'll... uhh... see you when you get home."Josef whispered and I got off the couch before wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you." I said gratefully and then kissed his cheek before running to the foyer to put my coat on.

"Are there any paparazzi outside?" I asked Landon as he entered through the front door.

"Very few, your highness. Where are you headed?" He asked as he opened the door for me and escorted me to the silver Audi R8 parked outside. The handful of paparazzi that waited outside started swarming towards me and I looked away from the cameras as I talked to Landon.

"To my apartment... my old one." I whispered and he nodded. They knew about mine and Liam's secret 'affair'. Aunty Camilla knew. Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Niall knew. Hell, even Josef knew. The only people that were kept in the dark were the rest of my family. They wouldn't take too kindly to my 'disgraceful' actions.

"We'll be right behind you." He answered and opened the car's door for me before shutting it and walking off to the Mercedes-Benz that was behind the Audi.

"I missed you, Audi." I mumbled and inserted the key into the ignition. It's been quite a few months since I last drove my own car by myself.

***

I pulled into my old flat's parking space by the sidewalk and looked around for any sign of paparazzi. There was none, so, I hurriedly got out of the car and ran up to the front door after setting the car alarm.

This flat is still mine. It will be solely my property before I get married to Josef. When we get married, though, all my possessions will also be his and vice versa.

As soon as I closed the front door, I was pinned up against it as a set of very familiar lips molded themselves against mine. My hands automatically delved themselves into Liam's hair and gently pulled at his brown locks.

"I missed you." Liam whispered against my lips before skimming his nose against my cheek then peppering my jaw and neck with kisses.

"It's only been 2 days." I breathed out as my back involuntarily arched when Liam bit the skin at the crook of my neck.

"Two days is too long. I need to see you each and every day." He answered and glided his hands from my waist to my thighs before lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

Things escalated quickly from a passionate kiss to sweet love-making, and now Liam and I were sprawled together in bed under the duvet; my head resting on his chest as my fingers traced his very prominent abdominal muscles.

"I feel so sorry for Josef," Liam said quietly. I closed my eyes and nodded wordlessly. "Maybe we should find him a girl that will love him back?"

I nodded again, "He's not hard to love. But we need someone whom will strike his fancy."

"What about Lil?" Liam asked.

I smiled, "And risk getting murdered by Zayn and Louis? No, thank you. I think I'll pass."

"What about one of your cousins? Either Beatrice or Eugenie." He suggested.

"I love my cousins, but no. They're, honestly, quite a handful. Josef needs someone who can keep him level-headed. He needs someone who's dexterous, understanding, loving, smart, beautiful... he deserves the perfect girl." I whispered and opened my eyes when Liam stopped running his hand through my hair.

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me before speaking, "You're the only girl that fits all those descriptions."

I blushed madly and bit my bottom lip, "I'm hardly all those things."

"Yes. You're right," He paused for a few seconds, "You're much more than all those things."

"If you think so, Liam." I whispered and leaned up to kiss his jaw.

He looked down at me and gently held my face by my chin and pressed a sensual kiss to my lips, "You're perfect."

***

That evening, Liam and I stood in the kitchen; baking cupcakes. Or, at least, trying to bake cupcakes. We ended up with muffin-like pastries.

"How could cupcakes end up as muffins? You must've put in too much baking powder." I stated with an accusing pout as I examined the muffin-cakes.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me from behind before dropping a kiss to my neck.

I giggled and tried to wriggle out of his grasp, "That tickles, Li-li."

"Tickles? What? Are you ticklish, Arie?" He asked in a mock surprised tone which made me laugh and continue my attempt to wriggle out of his arms.

He placed his hands on my waist and started poking my sides which made me wriggle more fervently. I managed to escape his tickling wrath and ran towards the center island. Liam ran after me and I squealed before running to the other side of the island.

He reached out over to island to catch me and I grabbed a handful of flour before chucking it at is face. For a few seconds, a cloud of flour engulfed everything within two feet if Liam. Once the cloud of flour dissipated, I started laughing loudly for Liam's face was covered entirely with flour.

"Oh, you're going to get it now." Liam stated darkly before running around the island and quickly trapping me in his arms. I thrashed around and laughed loudly as he started to mercilessly tickle me.

"Stop, Liam. Stop. Stop." I managed to say through my bouts of laughter.

Liam stopped and turned me around to face him before backing me into the counter. He placed his hands on my waist and pressed his body close to mine.

"I love you so, so much." He whispered against my lips.

I smiled and gave him a soft peck, "As I love you."

"Arie? What's the meaning of this?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai, guise! I'm sorry if this took so long to update. My hand just got better. No more swelling. :)

Soooo... please leave me a few comments? Tell me who you think is the person that caught them. Any feelings towards Josef? What would you like to happen to him? ;) should Arie get a job???

Love you guys! :) xx