Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Princess and the Pop Star

Princess and the Pop Star!

Yesterday afternoon, Princess Arabella and a certain member of a certain boy band were seen kissing in a forest border at a Polo game.

The princess and and her rumored beau, Liam Payne of One Direction, were seen seeing the sights of London a day prior to the Polo match.


cont. p. 3


I huffed irritably and tossed the broadsheet on to the coffee table in front of me before getting up and pacing in my grandmum's study, "How could they have gotten those pictures?"

"They have their ways, Arabella." My grandmum said softly. I looked up at her as she walked through the door.

"You should stop seeing that boy, Arabella. You're causing more controversy by spending time with him." Mark, my older, half brother stated indignantly. I blatantly glared at him as he sat on the love seat beside Zara, my older half sister.

"Says the one that sold their wedding photos to some magazine. Shut up, Mark!" I snapped at him. My mum grasped my hand and pulled me down to sit beside her.

The reason why we're all here at Buckigham Palace, in my grandmum's study, is because my grandmother called for a family meeting concerning all the articles in the newspaper concerning Liam and I.

"Shush, both of you. Arguing will not solve anything. Arabella, how did you meet that charming boy?" My grandmother asked with a warm smile on her face. I smiled back and had the urge to sit in her lap like i used to do when I was a kid, but, obviously, I held myself back an opted for leaning on her desk.

"We met at this charity event at Ormond Street. This little girl , Amber, introduced me to him... and I fell in love with his eyes! Then, he smiled... and, oh Lord, I'm acting like a little schoolgirl."

Zara giggled from her seat and my grandmum and mum smiled while Mark rolled his eyes.

"Go on. How was your first date?" My mum urged me to divulge precious information. So, I did.

"Well, it was the most normal date in the history of dates, but, it was the most special one." I gushed.

"How so?" Zara asked curiously.

"Well, we went around London and had coffee at this quaint little café. We took the bus and a cab... He says that I shouldn't be riding public transportation but I told him that I was safe with him. And when he walked me home, he didn't kiss my lips; he wanted to, but he held himself back and kissed my cheek instead. Yesterday was our first kiss." I sighed dreamily and placed my hand over my heart as it beat rapidly in my chest. "He's unlike every boyfriend that I've ever had. He's special... and he says that he'll help me stop my clubbing addiction. He has faith that I can stop that vice. And, he doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he rarely curses... and he makes me feel so special; like I'm the only girl in the world."

"What are his hobbies? His line of work?" Gradmum asked.

"Well, his sport is boxing. He was on the reserve list for the Olympics. He plays football. He's in the band; One Direction. And, he has two pet turtles; Archimedes and Boris." I answered chirpily.

"You're infatuated with him." Mark said distastefully.

"Why are you so bitter towards Liam, huh, Mark?" I snapped angrily.

"Because you're already falling so hard for a boy whom you've met only two days ago. You always fall hard for a boy and they always break your heart after a few weeks because they always give up on you. It's hard seeing my little sister always crying over some bloke." Mark reasoned. I smiled and sat down on the arm rest beside him before wrapping an arm around his shoulder in a one-armed hug.

"It will be different this time, Mark. I promise. Liam's not like those other boys. He's sweet, charming, chivalrous, caring, wise, and a very loving person with a really big heart." I reassured my older brother.

"Well, if you say it like that... but, if he hurts you, I will beat him to a bloody pulp."

"Alright. Though, that's highly unlikely. He wouldn't even step on an ant."

***

That evening, I got ready for mine and Liam's dinner... date? Is this a date? What are we now; relationship-wise? I mean, we kissed... was it just a kiss or was it something more? It certainly meant more to me than it should have.

The doorbell sounded in the flat and I got off my bed before dashing to the door. Brady opened the door and Liam practically ran in the room the before Brady shut the door quickly.

"What's wrong?" I asked no one in particular.

"Paparazzi." Brady answered gruffly. I frowned a bit before walking towards Liam who had his eyes fixated on me. He smiled before crossing the room in a few quick strides before grabbing me by my waist and kissing me. My eyes widened in shock and then I smiled into the kiss before Liam broke off.

"Sorry. I-I don't know-" I cut him off by pecking his lips.

"That's perfectly fine. But, promise me that you'll explain what we are after dinner." I said softly and Liam nodded.

"I promise," Liam whispered with a blush and small smile on his face. "Are you ready to go now?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered and took hold of his outstretched hand.

"You look gorgeous, by the way." He complimented. I blushed and smiled at him before mumbling a quiet 'thank you'.

We went out the door and through the throng of reporters that kept pestering us for answers before boarding a cab that Liam hailed.

Liam said an address to the driver and the driver nodded before driving off.

"So, how was your day today?" Liam asked conversationally. I smiled and bit my tongue to keep a squeal in when he subtly laced his fingers with mine.

"Well, I went to the palace today; told my grandmum all about you since she wanted to know about the special boy from Wolvehampton that I've been spending the past few days with," I answered with a light laugh and Liam blushed. "How was yours?"

"Well, it was... normal. The most productive thing I've done all day is turn oxygen into carbon dioxide... while thinking about this beautiful girl that I've been... sort-of seeing."

He'd been thinking about me! I'm not too naïve not to pick up on that.

I grinned, "Sort-of?"

"I don't know if she feels the same." Liam admitted shyly.

"Well, she feels the same, Mr. Payne." I whispered and leaned up so that our faces were only a few inches apart.

"You really think so? Do you think she would say yes if I asked her to be my girlfriend?" Liam flirted back. Well, well, well, as much as I love the shy Liam, I love this flirty Liam even more. This side of him makes my lady parts tingle with anticipation.

"With a handsome face like that and a personality to match, who could say no?"

"Arie, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Li-li." I answered with a smile as my heart raced wildly in my chest. And, just like that, we sealed the deal with a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyy... So.. Just a quick question.. who do you think is a cuter couple? Lil and Zayn or Liam and Arie? :)

I'm just curious.. There isn't any competition between my two pairings.. Lol..

My special people:
Dance.Dance.Dance
xomrsmalikxo