Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Teacher

"Who could be texting me at this hour?" I grumbled sleepily as my message tone rang for the third time. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone.

From: Liam
Mrning, luv. :) Wud u fancy a stroll in d park wif me? xx


"Well, this changes everything." I said with a wide smile on my face as I clutched my phone to my chest and plopped down back on my array of pillows.

To: Liam
Morning, Li-li. :* I'd love to go on a stroll in the park with you. Time and place? xoxo

From: Liam
I'll jst pick u up, luv. ;) and, around 9? Then we cn head out for lunch f ur not too busy. xx

To: Liam
Sure, Li-li. That sounds gr8. I'm not doing anything today, other than reading and answering fan mail. xoxo

From: Liam
Speaking of fan mail... I asked Louis to do a favor for me. :) I'll see you later, ok, luv? xx


As I was about to reply to Liam, three knocks sounded on my door which shook me out of la-la land. Or, should I say, Li-li land. Please don't hit me for that bad pun.

"Yes?" I called through the door.

"Your mail has arrived, princess." Brady answered.

"Just leave them on by the door." I answered and waited for Brady's retreating footsteps to cease before climbing out of my bed and scampering over to the door. Liam's last text rang out in my head.

Speaking of fan mail...

"Fan mail." I whispered as I opened the door and got the bundle of letters from the floor before shutting it and traipsing back to my bed while rifling through the stack of envelopes; searching for the familiar green one with turtle designs.

After a minute of rifling, I finally found what I was looking for. So, I quickly pulled it from the bundle and eagerly opened it.

My Lovely Arie,

How are you this fine morning? I haven't stopped replaying our date last night. That was the most fun that I've had on a date in my entire existence. And, one more thing that contributed to my peaceful sleep is the fact that you actually agreed to be my girlfriend even though we haven't known each other for very long.

I just feel this very special connection with you; unlike with any other person. The first time that we met, I was already captivated by you. You just have this aura about you that draws me in and keeps me wanting more. 

Well, I need to go now. I still need to catch up on some sleep. ♥


Love,
Liam


I smiled and folded the letter before placing it in the top drawer of my bedside table. A drawer that was reserved only for the special people in my life.

***

"Princess, Mr. Payne is here to see you." Landon said after he knocked on my door. I threw my brush on my bed and grabbed my bag from the coffee table in my room before dashing down the stairs.

"Li-li!" I said happily before launching myself at him and hugging him tightly. He chuckled before tilting my head up by my chin and pecking my lips.

"You look beautiful." He whispered before pecking my lips again; making me blush. "Are you ready to go now?"

"Yes. As ready as I'll ever be." I answered cheerfully. Liam smiled and reached down to lace our fingers together; making my heart race wildly in my chest.

"Well then, let's go, my princess." He answered before leading me out the front door.

"She'll be safe with me," Liam said to Brady who was about to step out behind us. "I'll have her home before dinner."

"Alright, Mr. Payne." Brady answered gruffly before staring intently at Liam. I smiled and gently tugged on Liam's hand to get his attention.

"So, which park are we going to?" I asked curiously.

"Hyde Park." Liam answered with a grin.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said with a wide grin plastered on my face.

"I kid you not, Arie. We're going to the largest park in London." He stated; laughing lightly.

"Well, if that's the case... can we stop by Buckingham Palace?"

"Buckingham? As in... Buckingham?"

"Well, yeah. Where else? I'm just gonna get a pair of horses for us and we can go through the palace gardens to get to Hyde Park."

"I don't even know how to ride a horse."

"And I have no clue how to use public transportation."

"Are you being serious about that?"

"About the public transportation thing? Well, yeah. I don't know how to ride the bus like a normal person."

"But, the last time..."

I cut him off, "I just dropped a few pounds in the box."

"How much?" Liam asked skeptically.

"£10." I answered with a shrug. Liam's jaw dropped and then he started laughing.

"What? How much is the bus fare?" I asked him; a tad offended that he laughed at me.

"It only costs £2 per ride, love," He answered and tilted my head up by my chin before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Well, sorry. I don't really handle stately matters... yet." I mumbled bitterly. Liam smiled and wordlessly helped me board the double-decker bus that was waiting by the bus stop.

"May I carry your bag for you?" Liam asked all chivalrously when we got to our seats. "I know that I should have asked earlier, but, I was a bit too preoccupied admiring you."

"You're just pulling my leg." I said with a giggle before poking his side.

"I'm not, Arie. I really was admiring you earlier. So, may I carry your bag for you? I won't take no for an answer."

"Well, if you put it that way... carry all you want, Liam." I said with a laugh before placing my bag on his lap and leaning over to kiss his cheek.

***

"Look, we're here!" I said excitedly as the bus stopped at the stop nearest to the palace. Liam chuckled before lacing his hand with mine and leading me off the bus. "Come on, Liam! Hurry up."

"Alright, alright." Liam answered with a laugh; letting me drag him to the palace gates.

"You have to meet grandmummy!" I said happily; stopping in front of the guard that was on duty.

"Your highness," He greeted whilst bowing. I smiled and nodded in acknowledgement at him.

"Good morning. Is grandmummy home?" I asked as formally as possible.

"The queen is currently in Balmoral and won't be back until this evening, your highness." The guard answered seriously.

"Oh. Well, open the gates, please. My guest and I need to go to the stables to get a pair of horses to ride to Hyde Park. We'll go through the palace gardens." I said with a small smile and an authoritative voice.

"Of course, princess." He answered before opening the gate for Liam and I.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I bid before tugging Liam through the front gates and laughing quietly when he stumbled.

He looked at me with disbelief written on his face which made me raise my eyebrows in question, "What?"

"I just... never thought I'd go through the palace gates as a guest." Liam answered as he looked up at the façade of the building.

"Everyone's a guest here. You want a tour of the place?" I offered graciously.

"If you're up for it." He answered with a smile.

"Well, let's begin this tour with the oh-so-historical balcony," I stated; pointing to the balcony. "We're required to stand on that balcony during parade reviews and basically every occasion in London. One time, my grandpapa farted during a parade review. Haz snickered and then burst out laughing. Mum looked like she was ready to burst into a fit of hysterical laughter. Grandmummy was smiling. Uncle Charles didn't notice the commotion happening. And I was holding on to Haz for dear life while grandpapa joined in our laughter."

Liam laughed, "Well, you're not the very serious bunch that we thought you to be."

"We're just your regular family." I answered with a shrug before pointing to one of the windows at the right side of the building, "You see that window?"

Liam nodded, "Yes."

"I almost fell out of that window because Haz and Wills scared the hell out of me while I was waving to this lady that was looking at me," I narrated with a laugh. "Oh, and those stables over there... I fell off my first pony at that very stable. Would you mind if we just continued the tour after we get back from the park?"

"Of course, love. I don't mind one bit." Liam answered sincerely. I smiled and kissed his cheek before dragging him over to the stables.

The stable boys all looked up and bowed when I entered with Liam beside me.

"Your highness," They all greeted simultaneously.

"Hello. I need a horse for my guest. And, can you please bring Sadie out for me?" I asked the stable boys politely. They smiled and nodded before running over to one of the stable doors and saddling up a horse for Liam, and saddling my horse up or me.

"Sadie is the golden brown colored one; she's been my horse for three years now. And, I can see that they're saddling Nutmeg up for you. He's a nice stallion; easy to control. Great for beginners." I teased Liam. He pouted and I started laughing.

"I've never ridden a horse on my own before." He mused quietly as the stable boys led the horses over to us.

"You won't be alone. You have me." I flirted and leaned up on my toes to press a kiss to his lips before walking over to Sadie and untying my trench coat. Liam scurried towards me and helped me remove my coat. He's such a gentleman. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He answered with a grin which made my breath catch in my throat.

"W-we can just leave my things here," I mumbled as a blush crept up my cheeks. "Haz and I have a storage closet here."

Liam nodded and followed me towards the only closet in the stable and placed my things inside before I shut the doors.

"Are you ready to have a bloody awesome time with me?" I asked; clearly excited.

Liam chuckled and held my hand, "I'm already having a bloody awesome time with you."

***

"Alright... first off, you need to familiarize yourself with Nutmeg." I said with a small smile before reluctantly letting go of Liam's hand and nudging him towards the horse that stayed there since I was holding its reigns.

Liam held his hand out and petted Nutmeg's muzzle, "Am I doing this right?"

"Yes. Amazing."

"How would I know if she's uncomfortable?"

"You end up on the ground, yelling your nuts off." I said with a laugh which made Liam look at me incredulously.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Well, it's been nice knowing you." He answered bitterly before turning back to Nutmeg and petting her some more.

"I think you're ready to ride him." I said seriously and then burst out laughing; clutching my stomach due to the good kind of pain that came with my laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Liam asked curiously. I looked up at him before snickering and shaking my head.

"Nothing, nothing. So, to get on him, you put your left foot on the stirrup and hoist yourself up." I said and moved towards Sadie who was grazing.

"Can you demonstrate it for me?" Liam asked.

"Sure," I answered and got Sadie from her grazing spot; holding her reigns and leading her over to Liam and Nutmeg. "Foot on the stirrup, hoist yourself up."

"Alright. I think I get it."

"You can do it, Li-li." I encouraged him and held my breath when he placed a foot on the stirrup before hoisting himself up on the saddle.

"Did I do that right?" He asked with a breathtaking grin which made my stomach fill itself with butterflies.

"You're a natural. Now, to make her walk, you click your tongue."

"How do I make her stop?"

"Say 'whoah' or pull on her reigns." Liam clicked his tongue and Nutmeg walked towards me and Sadie. Then, when he and Nutmeg were side-by-side with Sadie and I, he pulled at her reigns; making her stop.

"You're a great teacher." Liam complimented which made me blush. I bit my bottom lip and smiled at him. Then, he leaned forward and held my hand before trailing his hand up my arm, to my shoulder, and then resting casually on the side of my neck. His eyes bore into my own and I swear to you that I could have died with the intensity of his gaze held.

"Liam, what are y-" I never got to finish my question since his lips came crashing down on mine in a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

I was supposed to update this yesterday but I had to take care of a few things. Sorry!

My special people:
grl_lk_moi_320
KatieInStereo
Dance.Dance.Dance
dj tommo
hi.my.name.is.steph.
LeDeuxxx
pinkgirl1
xomrsmalikxo