Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Concert

Concert

"Grandmummy, I had so much fun yesterday with Liam." I said blissfully as I twirled around and dropped down on her bed.

"Tell me what you two did," She said like the caring grandmother that she was.

"Well, we were supposed to just take a stroll around Hyde Park, but I urged Liam to stop by here so we could get a pair of horses and go to the park. And, I taught him to ride." I narrated animatedly; making my grandmother laugh lightly before she sipped her morning tea.

The reason why I'm here at the palace so early in the morning, 5:24 to be exact, is because I couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up at around 3 AM. Whenever that happened to me, I make Brady and Landon drive me to the palace so I could talk to my grandmum who had always been an early riser.

"Well, a future Duke needs to know how to ride a horse." She answered with a warm smile. My eyes widened and my mouth formed an 'o' of shock.

"D-duke? You mean-" I couldn't finish my sentence for she nodded. My grandmum was ready to give Liam a title if we were ever to get married. He can either accept or refuse the title; it's entirely up to him.

"He makes you so happy and judging by the way you talk about him, he's a very wonderful lad." She answered warmly. I grinned and moved so I was sitting down beside her.

"He is, grandmummy! He's so wonderful to me, he's so down-to-earth, he's really kind, he sees the good in everyone, and he's even teaching me how to take public transportation." I exclaimed happily. She looked amused by that last sentence.

"Really? What have you learned from him so far?"

"I learned that the fare is only £2 and that you can get an Oyster card to lessen your bus fare. He's basically teaching me how to live life from his perspective. You know, as a completely normal person. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said the last sentence fondly while fiddling with the duvet.

"And, have you gone 'out' for the past few days?" She asked softly yet sternly.

"Well, no. You see... ever since I met Liam, he's the only one that's been on my mind. And, whenever I'm with him... I just become this Arie that doesn't give a care about clubbing, or drinking, or even socialising with other people. He makes me feel as normal as I can be. To him I'm just Arie: the girl who happens to be a princess. While, with my past boyfriends... I was Arabella: the princess who likes to go clubbing and drinking. I don't even know if it's healthy to be feeling something so pure and strong this early in our relationship."

My grandmum smiled before patting my cheek lightly, "It's only normal to feel the way you do. I felt like that when your grandfather and I first started courting."

"I want a love story like yours and grandpapa's." I said softly; smiling fondly at the memory of my grandparents telling me the story of how they met.

"Yours and Liam's story is much more special than mine and your grandfather's."

"Do you think we're going to last forever like you and grandpapa?" I asked  innocently; feeling like a little girl.

"Yes, Arabella. And here is a piece of advice from a grandmother to her granddaughter: there will be ups and downs in your relationship; you might fight almost all the time, but, that is the sign that you still have something to fight for."

"Thank you so much, grandmummy." I said and hugged her as tears welled up in my eyes.

***

I looked at the clock in my bedroom here in the palace and didn't know whether to be excited or nervous. It was already 1 PM and the concert began at 5. Right, I spent all morning here since I was too lazy to go back to my flat. That's right. My flat. My mum only has a room there, but, I own it. I bought it with my hard-earned... well, it was a gift from my grandpapa when I turned 18 last year.

"What should I wear for the concert?" I asked myself as I scanned the walk-in closet that had a few dresses and casual clothes. I always keep some clothes stocked here for instances like these; not the 'going-to-my-boyfriend's-concert' instance, but the 'sudden-trip-to-grandmum-but-I-need-to-go-out-later' instance.

Hey, bitch! You've got a text message.

"I really need to change my message tone." I mumbled as I grabbed my phone from my pocket and read Liam's text with a smile on my face. I just feel the need to smile whenever I think about him; sue me.

From: Liam
Hello, luv! :) watz up? I wuz jst wundring f u wer at home..


I never got the chance to read the rest of the message since my phone started ringing. I laughed and answered the phone before putting it to my ear.

"I was still reading your message." I said with a fake pout.

"I'm sorry, love. But, I need your answer right now. The boys and I are on our way to the arena for soundcheck and I was wondering if you would like to come along right now. That saves you the hassle of being stuck in a very long line before the concert. Plus, you can get to watch us perform without girls screaming in your ear." Liam said in an upbeat tone which was infectious.

"I'm not exactly home right now," I said tentatively. Buckingham is my second home, "You see, I'm at the palace. But, you can pick me up here. I'll tell the guards to let you and the boys in."

"The boys and I can just wait for you outside.." He said a bit nervously. Why would he be nervous? It's only--oh, right.. Buckingham Palace. The Queen of England's home. Nothing to be nervous about, really. Notice the sarcasm?

"Liam James Payne, you and the boys are coming inside the palace whether you want to or not. Or I will make all the guards drag you boys through the front door." I said sternly; meaning every word that I was saying.

"Alright, love." Liam answered with a chuckle which made me smile as I rummaged through my closet for some presentable clothes.

"Well, I need to go now, Li-li. I still need to raid my closet for clothes to wear. What should I wear to your concert? I mean, it's my first time attending my boyfriend's concert... I want to make a good impression on his fans." I said with a sigh as I plopped down on the couch in the closet.

"Just wear something you want to wear. There's no need to impress anyone with your clothes, love. You already impress everyone with your beauty." He answered sweetly which made me blush.

"Arie and Liam, sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The boys sang in the background which made me laugh lightly.

"I'll see you in a few minutes, Li-li." I bid chirpily before waiting for his reply since he was most probably warding the boys off with his free hand.

"Alright, love. I'll see you later..."

"Why didn't you say it, Liam!?" I heard Louis' distinct voice chastise Liam before he dropped the call.

I wonder what Liam didn't say. Oh well.. if he wants me to know, he'll tell me.

After I threw an outfit together with the clothes from my closet, I went to the phone inside my bedroom then called the guards and told them to let the boys in. They were hesitant at first but I eventually convinced them.

"Grandmummy, I'm going to wait for the boys downstairs." I said softly as I entered my grandmother's room. She looked up from her novel and gave me a confused look.

"So early?" She asked.

"Liam's taking me to sound check." I answered and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh. He'a a sweet lad. Before you go, though, take this with you." She said and got out of bed before walking over to the jewelry box that was on her dresser. She opened it and rummaged around before pulling out a really beautiful bracelet. She walked back over to me and grasped my wrist before locking the bracelet in place. I brought it up to admire it and my jaw dropped.

"But... this is the same watch that you wore on your coronation day." I said disbelievingly as I attempted to take the bracelet/watch off my wrist. It was far older than me and it was part of history. My grandmother slapped my hand away from my wrist and looked intently at me. "I-I can't wear this... what if I break it? Or worse... lose it?"

"You will not break or lose it. You are more responsible than you give yourself credit for. Now, you take that watch with you or I will make your mother ground you for a whole week." She threatened.

"But, you're the Queen. You can just order me to be grounded." I tried my banter at a lame joke which earned me a skeptical look from my grandmother.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I grabbed it from my purse before answering it.

"Love, the lads and I are here." Liam said softly; he sounded like he was nervous.

"I'll be right down.. why don't you enter the palace for a bit? It's gonna take about three minutes to climb down the endless flights of stairs." I answered.

"We're fine here." Liam stated with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and motioned for my grandmother to come over to the window with me. I opened the window and peered down at the grounds. And, standing there were the five lads that I was starting to adore even more with each passing day.

"Grandmummy, that's Liam over there. The one wearing a plaid button down shirt." I said proudly as I pointed at Liam. My grandmother adjusted her specs before waving at Liam and the boys in a very... grandmother-y manner. She didn't give out one of her 'queenly waves'... no... this wave was a casual one. If you even get what I mean. She looked like she was welcoming old friends of hers instead of five boys; all of whom were her subjects.

***

"Well, seeing the queen up by her window, waving at us sure was on my bucket list." Harry stated as he grinned at me.

I laughed lightly, "I was a bit shocked when she waved at you lot like that. That just means she likes you lads."

"Hey, I saw that bracelet in a book." Zayn stated; looking at my left wrist.

"It's grandmummy's. She... I don't know... she let me borrow it for tonight? She wore it during her coronation." I said unsurely. I didn't know I was just borrowing this or if she had given it to me. I'll have to ask her tomorrow.

"It's weird to hear you talking about the queen like she wasn't the queen of England." Niall said with a nod.

I shrugged and grinned, "It creeps Liam out, too."

Liam chuckled and squeezed my hand which was entwined with his before pressing a kiss to my temple.

***

"Whooooo!" Louis shouted gleefully as he ran around the stage with the boys; playing tag. "Join us, Arie!"

"I can't! I'm wearing heels!" I answered with a laugh as I stood by the stage with a few other fans which, apparently, purchased Ultimate VIP tickets. They all looked at me and I bit the inside of my bottom lip before averting my gaze from them. They looked like they were going to kill me any minute now.

"Come on, Arie! Please!" Niall pouted in front of me which made me frown at him and close my eyes. His puppy dog eyes were just.... irresistible!

"Niall," I answered with a sigh; my eyes still closed.

"Why are your eyes closed, love?" Liam's unmistakable voice asked. I opened my eyes and found him beside Niall; looking at me with those puppy dog eyes which made my heart melt. "Join us, Arie. Please?" He pouted even more which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Liam! I-I.. I'm gonna trip and make a complete foo-" I couldn't finish my sentence since he leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to my lips which dazed both of us. Then, we both came crashing down to reality.

Eyes burned holes into my back and I glanced at the girls beside me from the corner of my eye. They were pissed and curious.

"Would you like to get a drink with me, Arie?" Liam said softly before getting off the floor and offering his hand to help me up on to the stage. I nodded and grasped his outstretched hand before we walked off to the dressing rooms in silence.

Liam opened the door for me and shut it behind him. And then, we started laughing. We laughed so hard that we were doubled over with tears threatening to leak out of our eyes. Once the laughter died down, I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Did you see their faces?" I asked with a light laugh, "They were ready to murder me."

"It's a good thing they didn't." I gave him a confused look, "Because I wouldn't be able to do this.."

He answered before crashing his lips down to mine in a very passionate kiss which made my knees go weak. My hands found their way to his hair and I tugged gently at his locks which earned a low groan from him.

Then, Liam broke off which made me want to whine; but, I held it in.

"Arie, I love you."

My heart froze in my chest and then started up again after a few seconds of silence. Liam looked worried and nervous as he looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn-"

I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you, too, Liam!" I admitted happily and continued kissing the only person that could have made me fall in love in a very short time span. The most special person in my life right now... my one and only Liam Payne.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made a trailer for this because I was bored... and.. yeah... watch it, please! :D

Arie's Outfit

Arie's closet

Thank you to my special people:
xomrsmalikxo
Dance.Dance.Dance
hi.my.name.is.steph.


I love you guys so much and I'll try to give you updates every other day since school starts on Monday.. :) I LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥