Crush Crush Crush

Chapter 1

Her brunette hair softly brushes through her smooth white skin. Her bright green eyes look everywhere. Observing everything that may come after her. While going past through bushes and tall grass, she suddenly remembers her father. Mr. Blake. A man who has been so innocent and incredibly intelligent, was killed just a month ago. She wondered if her father experienced the same as her now. Did he think of her? Was Yonna in his mind?

Yonna found herself running from men she doesn't know of.

POV (point of view) :
I think I ran fast enough. I stopped beside a tree, hoping nobody sees me. Breathe so heavily. Then a man wearing a brown coat and black pants paired with the same brown hat approached me from behind. I thought he was some kind of a detective but he wasn't. "Ah!-" I didn't finish my scream because he placed his hands on my mouth trying to shut me up. I did some karate moves on him, he reacted a little shocked and there's pain on his face when I tried to twist his arms, but he blocked the move and I didn't succeed finishing it. I should've been prepared for that, I know I'm not that good. But I had the chance to run and so I did. I only made three steps away then he caught my grip again. "No. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said in a low voice, almost whispering the words. "You sure?" I blurted out, not knowing what to do. "Of course. Besides you're the only one who's been hurting me." "Sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just defending myself," I was shaking when I said it. My heart beats so fast. He calmed me then introduced himself. Leo was his name. He knew someone's out to get me. From the look of it, it's so obvious. And some sort, he just wants to help me get away. "Come on. There's a boat by the lake. We can ride it and hide for a little while across the other side of the woods." He offered a kind help but I wondered if Leo is really no harm at all. I had no choice though. No time to think longer. The real enemies are getting closer. I'll be in danger anyway so just risk it. We ran to reach the boat and head away.

While we're waiting to get to the shore, I noticed him looking at me. Something struck my mind. He seemed familiar. I already seen Leo before. That's right! He's the same guy I saw staring at me at the airport, two weeks before my father died. That creeped me. An awkward moment. I wanna say something to break the silence. But...


I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say
I notice your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here and makes no sense at all
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it. Please give your comments, I'd be glad to hear from my readers.