Crush Crush Crush

Chapter 4

POV:
I just came back here in Frankfort from Louisville. I'm staying here for the weekend and that's my weekly routine now. I go to school, help investigate for my Dad's case and sometimes hangout with Leo. I have known him better than before. He even knows my name now. It's a long story. I realized that he is a really good friend.

The stars shine so bright at the very dark sky. I stayed outside and enjoyed the scene. I have a picture of our family on my hand. Mom, Dad and me. Now I'm left alone. I don't want to cry so I put away the photograph from my sight and slid it in my pocket. Without almost noticing, Leo was looking at me with very much amusement. I turned to my side. Now we are both looking at each other. Staring at each others eyes. His blue eyes on mine. Suddenly, I walked away, acting like there was nothing. But deep inside, I feel something more. I hid my happiness seeing him like that.


Crush, crush


Two, three, four.

POV:
I turned my back on him then he called my name. "What?" I said. "I came to see if you got back here safely," then he asked me about the sad look on my face. That's when I told him about my father's death, but I didn't say too much details. "If you only knew the pain inside me. I hate the person that killed him, so much. I can't ever see myself forgive him or her. I don't really have an idea," it sounded so painful, "but I will." After I said it, he picked something on the ground. The picture fell down and hadn't actually put it in my pocket. "Is this him?" I nod. He handed it to me and his reaction changed to being like... worried or scared?

"Sorry," he said to me. "I'm sorry I asked a too personal question. And." He didn't finish his sentence. He apologized to me repeatedly and it gave me a bad feeling. But after a while, he managed to comfort me. It made me smile, happy that someone cares. Someone's with me now. The negative feeling fastly went away. We changed our topic to a more up lifting thoughts. It turned out to be a good night after all.

But wait, we're not alone. Somebody's watching us. There are footsteps coming from behind the tree that's ten feet away of us. I think he is aware that we already knew he's there, so when Leo got his gun and shouted "Who's there?", he quickly disappeared.


Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two of us, who's counting on
That never happens, I guess I'm dreaming again


POV:
He suggested that I go inside my Aunt's house now and make sure all the doors are locked. "I'll go home now. If there will be an emergency, you can call me anytime," he gave me his number. Waited until I'm standing in the front door. I looked back at him and said in my mind
"Let's be more than this."
♠ ♠ ♠
The story is not yet finished but I'll be updating soon.Please leave a comment. Feel free to give suggestions and criticize if you want. But don't be too harsh.
Thanks for reading by the way!