Status: This story is complete. Thank you for reading as always. You are free to comment. c:

This Elevator Only Goes Up to Ten

2

I was still staring at Frank when he woke up. He looked at me, trying to figure out where he was. When he remembered he reached into his backpack. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"Can we smoke in here?" he asked.

"I don't think so," I answered.

"Screw that. If I'm locked up in here, I'd rather burn while having a smoke. You want one?"

"Sure." He handed one to me and lit mine after he lit his. "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking."

"I don't and I'm eighteen on Halloween. What about you?"

"Twenty-two since April." He was still seventeen, so I had to throw the thoughts about us being together away. He was a minor, and it would be illegal.

"Really? You look around my age."

"In a way, I guess I am."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"You have a lot of tattoos."

Frank laughed. "No, really? I didn't know."

"I'm sorry."

"No it's fine. I wish you went to school with me, you're pretty cool." He stood up, and I could see his beautiful chest for a second. I cursed under my breath as I put my cigarette out.

That was the first time someone said that about me. I was a little shocked. "Thanks? But if you knew me, you would think differently. I'm the guy who can't keep a girl."

"That doesn't matter, I'm called a fag every day at my school. Another question, are you gay?"

I thought about that for a moment. "I'm not sure. I might be but-"

"Can I find out?" Before I could answer, Frank grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. His lips were soft but firm against mind. He pulled back. "Did you like that?"

"Yeah, I guess I did. Did you like it?"

"I did. But then again, I like guys."

I kissed him again. I pushed him against the elevator wall. He moaned and put his hands on my waist. I pulled back. Shit, I felt myself getting hard. I didn't want Frank to notice, so I turned slightly.

"Sorry, I'm just not-"

"Dude, it's cool. I understand. No need to explain." He smirked and it made me bite my lip. "I'm just that sexy."

He looked up and noticed a camera. "Well it looks like the camera caught our little act. Unless it's broken. I can't poke it, I'm short."

He kind of was. I hovered about three or four inches above him. I liked the fact he was so short.

"Take off your shirt," he said.

"What?" I tried to hide my confusion.

"I don't want anyone to see up make out, if we do it again. I can't reach it, and I want to see you without a shirt on. So, can you?"

"Yeah." I pulled my Misfits shirt over my head and covered the camera lens. I caught Frank staring at my ass. He blushed. "Hey, it's okay, 'cause I know I'm just that sexy."

We laughed together and then Frank reached into his backpack. He pulled out a bag of Skittles. "They're my favorite. I love these things. You want one?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Suit yourself." He ate his snack peacefully as we stared into each others eyes.

"I don't want to be stuck in here forever," Frank whispered after a while.

"Me neither, man. Neither do I." I grabbed his hand and held it as he sobbed softly into my shoulder.