Status: This story is complete. Thank you for reading as always. You are free to comment. c:

This Elevator Only Goes Up to Ten

3

Frank placed his hand on my chest, pushing me against the elevator wall. He bit and sucked my neck, and I moaned. He moved his hands slowly down my body, stopping at my belt. He took that off, along with my pants. He was about to remove my boxers when he met my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

I nodded.

Before he could take my boxers off, I woke up. Damn, it was just a dream. I groaned in frustration. I looked over at Frank, who was sitting next to me, playing his guitar. He looked at me.

"Sorry," he said. "Did I wake you up?"

I yawned. "No, just a dream. I probably needed to get up anyway." Why did it have to be a dream? Of course it was a dream, Frank would never touch me like that. No one wanted to touch me like that at all, unless you counted my slutty ex-girlfriends. They just wanted into my pants, not be with me as a person.

"Oh okay, if you're sure." He went back to playing his guitar.

"You play really well," I said.

"Thanks, I want to be in a band, but I don't think I could ever get that far."

"I bet you could. I want to start a band, too. I mean, I can sing, but that's about it."

"Why didn't you tell be you could sing earlier?" Frank tilted his head.

"I don't know. My voice isn't that good."

"Stop doubting yourself! I want to hear you sing. Just come up with some random lyrics and sing them. I'll give you a couple days to write them."

"Okay, I could probably do it in a few hours. What should I write about?"

"Whatever's on your mind."

You're on my mind. I almost said that aloud. I'm glad I stopped myself. Yeah he kissed me, but I doubt Frank would do it again. He probably didn't even like me. To him, I probably seemed like someone you didn't want to be around.

"So, you know when you kissed me?" I started. I should stop. But I had to know. "What did that mean?"

"I wanted to kiss you. And I wanted to see if you were gay or not."

"I guess I am. Are you?"

Frank paused. "I'm pretty positive I am. Are you okay with that?"

I looked at Frank. "Of course it is." Now we were only a few inches away. I could feel his breath on my neck before he kissed it.

"My dream was about you," I said after Frank stopped biting my neck. I could feel a little blood, but I didn't go to get rid of it.

Frank smirked. "What was I doing?"

I could feel myself starting to blush. "You were, um, about to give me a blowjob." I whispered the last word.

Frank laughed. "Oh my god, that's hot. Can I give you one?"

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. The big smile on his face wasn't giving much away. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I want to. I mean, I want to fuck you, but sucking your cock is a start." He shrugged.

I couldn't help but laugh. Was he joking about the sex comment? I couldn't tell. I wish I could read Frank better. But I let him do what happened in my dream, but he actually got my boxers off.

I guess dreams do come true.