Never My Intention to Brag

Stay Awake, Set A Grip And Get Out, You're Safe

Back To The Past…..

“Oi, fancy paying attention Faith?” yelled a voice from behind me. I turned around to see my maths teacher moaning at me, what the fuck was I even doing sitting in this math’s class?! I turned back to facing the front and she walked pass me turning back and giving me a dirty look, fuck you.

Jack leaned forward and started to breathe down my neck copying my answers to the questions we were doing. I let him copying as I’m such a good best friend, and band mate. He’s sunk hair was annoying the fuck out of me, it had been raining all day and he was the only one who's hair had stayed dry.

“You done?” I asked him and he turned to look at me. This is the way you’re meant to act with your best friend I guess.

“Yes Faith.” He copied my English accent, dick. He leant back into his chair and I let out a soft breath, I should be sitting in my room with Alex attempting to write a new song, well it’s not going to write itself!? But no I’m stuck in the worse class ever slowly dying inside. I sat there clicking my pen and not pay attention, I hate maths.

The bell for class went and I picked up my bag off the floor and grabbed my folder off the table and left the room, Jack following me, I was glad to have finished for the day and have the weekend to look forward too and we had a gig tonight which made everything even better, I knew we would end up getting completely smashed after.

I said my goodbyes to Jack and got into the car which had my mother in, she was waiting to take me and my two sisters home, she always collected us as apparently she didn’t trust us enough to walk home, however she trusted me enough to go out and play gigs and get completely out of it.

We waited for my sisters to come in the car mostly waiting to say goodbye to their boyfriends which they change every week I swear, I pulled out my phone and checked the texts that I had off Rian and Alex, Alex told me he’d be at mine at 4:30 and Rian saying he’d collect me and Alex at 6.

“Alex is coming over at half 4 and Rian is going to collect us at 6?” I told mum and she nodded, I was lucky she didn’t care about collecting me from the gigs were I mostly go back to Alex’s pretty drunk.

Both my sisters got into the car a few minutes later with their friends, brilliant, I wasn’t going to be able to get much rest if they’re going to be sitting around the place blaring their shitty music. My mum started the car and exited from the car park and started the way to the car.

“Faith, what time you going out tonight?” my sister Sam asked me. I turned around to face her as I was sitting in the front.

“Alex is coming over at half 4 then Rian is collecting me at 7.” I told him and one of my pathetic sisters friend looked over at me, she was the girl you literally hated, she always gave me those looks.

“You know Alex Gaskarth?” she asked me, looking rather surprised.

“Um yeah why?” I replied to her, erghh why did my sister have such horrible taste in friends, they only liked them because of the band situation and my sisters modelling every now and again.

“You’re so lucky!” she replied just as my mum pulled into the drive, I sighed and got out of the car and got out of the car and went straight into the house, I went straight into my room and started up the shower in the bathroom in my room and started to take off my clothes from the school day, I put on the radio in my bedroom and went into the bathroom and washed my body and hair before getting out and wrapping my body in the towels that were on the side.

I opened up the wardrobe in my room and chose some clean underwear and clothes, I got changed just as the door was opening to my room to reveal Alex standing in the doorway, I smiled at him and he went straight into my bathroom and started up my shower, I threw my towel into the bathroom.

“Nice to see you too Gaskarth!” I shouted jokily into the bathroom, as I undid the towel from my hair.

“You missed me don’t lie!” he replied, this is the night before a gig started either I went over to Alex’s or he came to mine and we ended up using each others showers, I started to blow dry my hair and I didn’t realise someone was standing in the door way, I turned around to see one of my sisters friends standing, rose I think her name was, there just as Alex was walking out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“He-he-hey,” she stumbled to him, god Alex wasn’t that good looking. I turned to her.

“Babe you dropped something.” I told her as she looked around on the floor.

“I didn’t drop anything.” She replied looking puzzled and twirling her blonde hair.

“Your brain” I told her and she stared at me.

“Come on Rose!” my sister shouted and she ran away from the doorway and went towards my brother Alex turned to me.

“That was harsh.” Alex told me, I shrugged at him and turned my straightens on, and started to straighten my hair. Whilst Alex started to get changed and I started on my makeup, it was coming up to half 5, we had half an hour till Rian was going to be here.

“You staying at mine tonight?” Alex asked me, I nodded at him; I needed to pack a bag. I finished my makeup and grabbed a bag and packed some clothes and found my secret stash of alcohol, and put that into my bag just as Alex was doing his hair.

“Rian is here!” my mum started to shout up from downstairs and I heard Rian come up from downstairs he came into the room and gave me a hug from behind then gave Alex one.

“Almost done?” I asked them and they both nodded, Rian took my bag and my guitar downstairs just as Alex did the same, they both took the things to Rian’s car whilst I went to say goodbye to my mum. I walked in just as everyone was eating. I looked at the girls; they were sitting in some tight clothes, fuck they looked like sluts. I looked down at my demin shorts and gun’s and rose’s top. I shrugged them off and hugged both my sisters’ goodbye.

“‘I’ll see you tomorrow.” I told my mum and she nodded placing some money into my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek I left and got into the car and put on my belt. And Rian drove to go get Zack and Jack. I placed my feet on Rian’s dashboard and turned up the radio to blink 182. Tonight was going to be a good gig I could just tell.

To The Present…..

“Jack, you cunt, come put this bowl into the dishwasher! I’m not your slave!” I shouted up to Jack from our kitchen, sometimes I hated living with Jack when he couldn’t be bothered to clean up his own god damn mess. I heard him run down the stairs I turned to see him walking through the hallway and into the kitchen.

“Sorry.” He told me, I looked at him and shook my head, he laughed at me, and then went back upstairs, and I sat down on the chairs in the islands in the kitchen and turned on my mac. I opened up twitter and sat there turning my hair in my finger. I looked down at the spilt ends that I had, I needed to get this cut before we did the album shoot. I looked online for some new haircuts I could get before finally choosing. I called up my hairdresser and booked an appointment for an hours’ time leaving enough time for me to get changed and go there. I went upstairs and knocked twice on Jack’s door.

“What?” he shouted from inside, I opened it and poked my head around the side.

“I’m going to get my hair cut, I’ll be back later.” I told him he nodded and I shut the door and went into my bedroom, I opened up my wardrobe and pulled out a nude shirt and some demin shorts, I found myself some clean underwear then put it all on, I found my typical black bracelet which had love on then tied my hair up and went into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth. I headed downstairs and grabbed my bag and demin jacket. I know people who wear demin on demin can’t be trusted but fuck you. I found my nude flip flops I put them on.

I went into the kitchen and picked up my phone and keys, I put them in my bag and grabbed my mac, I left the house and started up my white land rover and made my way to get my hair done.

I reached some traffic lights when I pulled out my phone and opened up twitter, I pressed new tweet and quickly wrote a tweet. I finally found my way out of traffic and into the hair dressers car park. I got out and grabbed my bag and mac then locked the car and went inside.

“Hello how may I help you?” the last at the front desk asked me. I smiled at her and took off my sunglasses.

“Hey, I’ve got an appointment to get my hair cut.” I replied, putting the sunglasses into my
bag.

“Okay, what’s your name?” she asked me looking down at her list.

‘Faith Timmons.” I replied, she nodded and ticked me off.

“Okay, take a seat over there please.” She asked me I nodded and took a seat in front of the mirror like she asked. I pulled my phone out to see I had a text from Alex.

“Photo-shoot for the album tomorrow at 12 be prepared to be collected at 10!” he wrote, I shook my head at his words then replied. ‘kay! Will be! Xoxo’ I put then put my phone in my bag.

“Faith?” a women asked me and I turned around.

“Hey, I’m Lois. I’m cutting your hair today.” She told me, I smiled at her.

”So what do you want?” she asked me.

“I want to go a ginger colour ish? And the same fringe and a tiny bit of the ends please?” I asked her.

“Okay, have you died your hair?”

“Yeah, it’s meant to be a deep brown but I change it like every 6 months.”

“Okay, I’m going to strip it.” She replied and I nodded, I let her get to work on my hair, I mostly sat there on my phone not really saying much. I didn’t want to look until she was done, I liked surprises.

After an hour and a half of sitting in the chair she finally spun me around a revealed my new ginger hair, it was beautiful she’d straighten my hair as well, I thanked her and paid for my hair and bought some products for it then left, I got in the car and took a picture of it and instrgramed it saying.

“Finally the hair is done.” I posted it to my twitter and tumblr, then the band’s tumblr and twitter. Before starting the car’s engine and driving to go to get some food for me and Jack from the supermarket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure on this, but yeah, tell me your thoughts! xo
Outfits.