Never My Intention to Brag

Maria May Timmons-Brainel!

I was woken up the next morning by jack being sick, I walked past him and got into the shower that was sectioned off, I washed my hair and body before getting out and brushing my teeth then changing into a pink bikini and white shorts, I pulled a hair brush down my wet hair then put some ray bans onto my head. I then put on my pink vans and packed my bag and rucksack before leaving jack to be sick and headed to the bus. I threw all my things onto the junk bunk that I shared with Zack. We had an early set time today. Jack joined me a few seconds after and we headed to the stage together. I saw Danny from ‘We the Kings’ on the way and we exchanged a smile and a wave before I swapped my phone for in-ears off Matt. I grabbed my guitar in one hand whilst trying to put on my in-ears with the other. We counted down to five before running on stage and beginning our set.
We were half way through ‘Coffee Shop Soundtrack’ when Matt came on stage; we all looked at him with a confused face. He took me off stage and gave me my mobile phone; I noticed my mother was on the other end. I took off my guitar and handed it to matt. I ran to the bus calling my mum again.
“Faith?! Sam’s in labour!” came the voice the second someone picked it up.
“I’m on my way!” I hung up the phone without giving time for someone to say no. I book a flight home and wrote a note to the boys saying I’d be back tomorrow before 4. I grabbed my passport and my headphones off the side. I found my purse, picked up a top of Zack’s and ran to get into a taxi to the airport.
When I finally touched down in Baltimore I rushed back into a taxi to the hospital. I paid the driver and ran into the hospital and checked in to find out what room Sam was in. when I found out I went to it and knocked twice on the door. There was a voice allowing me to enter from inside. I opened the door.
“FAITH?!” my mum screamed and ran over to me. She squeezed me tight. I returned it and hugged everyone else before getting to Sam to see the baby.
“It’s a girl.” John, Sam’s boyfriend, whispered to me.
“You guys got a name yet?” I asked them, they both shook their heads.
“We were waiting for you so we could tell everyone.”
“Go for it!”
“Maria May Timmons-Brianel.” There was ‘wows’ all over the room, I fell in love with the name.
“Maria, as in ‘Dear Maria.’ Isn’t it?” Mother asked them.
“yea.” Sam answered.
“thank you.” I whispered.
“come and hold her.” Sam told me. I walked over and took Maria out her hands and sat down next to her, I got Grace to sit the other side and my mother the other side. John took a picture off everyone’s phones.
“Faith? Can we ask you something?” John asked
“go for it.”
“can you wait until we’ve told everyone? We don’t mind you telling her name but not any pictures please.”
“yes, that’s fine, I promise!” I replied. I hugged john with my spare arm.
“promise me, you and john will bring Maria to the Maryland show?” I asked them. They looked at each other.
“On the 24th? I know Kellin will bring Copeland!” I told them, I knew Kellin was seeing Copeland that day; we’d already talked about it.
“okay, we’ll come,” Sam replied, I smiled at her.
“why don’t you two go to sleep, Faith can look after Maria whilst you two nap, we need to head home and get the things anyway.” Mum said, they nodded and john and Sam got into the small hospital bed together whilst I sat down on the sofa in the corner with Maria. I pulled out my phone to write a quick tweet
before texting the guys saying all to get together now!
I facetimed Alex to see them all gathered around someone’s mac. I smiled at them then flipped over my phone’s camera to show them Maria. I heard the awws and I smiled. I flipped the camera back. I looked up at the clock half 11 in the evening. I was leaving in less than 9 hours.
“I’m leaving here soon.” I whispered.
“okay, we explained why you left early after the song.” Rian told me
“thank you, guess you want to know her name?”
“YES!” jack shouted.
“Maria May Timmons-Brianel.” I told them.
“That’s soo cute!” Alex told me. I smiled at them again.
“I’ve got to go guys, love you all!” I told them hanging up the phone. I put my feet up and gently made sure Maria was comfortable before closing my eyes.
“Faith?” someone whispered, I looked up to see john looking at me.
“sorry,”
“it’s okay, I took Maria. You’ve got to leave in half an hour, that gives you time to say goodbye to Maria and Sam.” John told me. I hugged john tightly.
“John you’re going to make a great father.” I told him, he looked at me and I could swear there were tears in his eyes.
“Thank you.” He whispered and we hugged once more before I walked over to Sam. I sat down on her bed and looked at her.
“I’ll call you every day, you’re her aunt. You’ll see her when we all visit you.” Sam told me. I hugged her.
“I love you. Thank you for letting me be here.” I told her, I picked up all my things and went to Maria who was lying down in her crib. I kissed her forehead.
“You’re special Maria, remember that.” I told her and left the crib. John walked me out and I hugged him one last time before getting into the car that was Grace’s she was driving me to the airport.
Once we got there, I checked in and went over to her.
“I’ll see you in less than a month, and if you want to visit me, just text me and you can come over.” I told grace hugging her.
“I may take that up.”
“Be good, I love you oaky?” I told her hugging her once more.
“I love you too.” She replied, we both quickly took a picture and I left, I edited the picture and I posted it on instagram ‘me and Grace, saying goodbye to her is always hard.’ I wrote I seen she already put hers on. It read ‘Faith, my sister, I love you, don’t want you to leave me, I’m already missing you. I hate goodbyes.’ She had wrote, I signed and walked over to my gate ready to board.
♠ ♠ ♠
Faith's Outfit

Dear silent readers,
I'm looking for a new co-writer and someone to look after my fanfics whilst I'm away, if you want either one of theses jobs just message me on here or on my tumblr! X

xo