Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lovers Found

Chapter 8

*Poison*

From past experience, I learned that it's smarter to just leave Rogue alone when she was upset because she never liked a crowd when it came to the concert of her emotions. Raw anger filled me as I thought about Rogue's past as well as my own. Stupid humans, taking advantage of the weak and defenseless. Wrath, I'm pretty sure his name was, seemed to sense that I wanted to keep fighting.

"Alright boys! Find another partner for Poise and keep going." I was paired up with Zsadist but fortunately my anger overrode my response to hide from him.

"Ready?" he grumbled. I sank into a stance that felt natural and nodded. "Begin." Now I knew he was fast, especially when he lashed out a kick aimed for the top of me. One mistake he made was that it was too high, meant for an average sized warrior or lesser, so it went right over my head. Second mistake was when he brought the leg straight down to try and catch my shoulder. It put him off balance and as I stepped to the side, my hands seemed to naturally secure onto his leg and push, forcing him to the ground. He jerked it out of my hold and lashed out again, catching my side and sending me sliding a few mats over.

I laid still for a minutes, catching my breath. Fudge, that hurt! The rest of the guys had sat down on the bleachers, watching me. I'm pretty sure that so far I was getting a failing grade. I sucked in a large breath, wincing at the pain in my side, and stood up. Grumbles of approval came from the males. I faced Zsadist again and pulled all of my anger out, focusing it on him.

In every martial arts class, the teachers tell the students not to act on anger, and I broke that rule with undeniable rage. He attacked first, a snarl bubbling up from his lips. I did not shrink back this time. Instead, I let out a war cry, ducking from the left hook he directed for my head. Without thought, I kept my body low and kicked out with my leg, putting my body behind the gesture.

Zsadist tried to block my kick but he reacted too slow. My heel was already digging into his lower stomach enough to shake around his organs. With an 'oomph' he stumbled back to park it on his butt. While he relearned to breath I was already on top of him, pinning his hands above his head. "Dead." I growled, tapping his heart.

As the anger faded, i crawled off of him quickly. "I-i'm s-sorry." I stuttered, afraid to meet Z's eyes. Keeping my eyes averted to the mat, a slow clap started. The gym was slowly filled with louder claps and the males' booming laughter.

"Well done. She laid you ass out, true?" Vishous cheered.

I looked up and Z had a smirk across his thin lips. "Hell of a job, female." Zsadist complimented, offering me one strong hand. I clapped hands with him, and was circled around my the brotherhood, including mysterious John Mathews.

I had to laugh nervously. "Does this mean I'm in?" I joked.

"So in." Wrath said, ruffling my hair. I beamed. So this was home, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. And check out Poison Wolf's brotherhood fanfiction and compare it. Whichever one you like better, please tell that one because we're having a little contest to see who's fanfiction is better.