Status: comment and subscribe if you like!

What Can I Say? God Hates Us

Concert

The next night, I was dressed and ready for the concert. I had done my hair a new way and even put on fake lashes. Since I plan on being seen, I need to make sure I look okay. I changed my scaffold rings, my plugs and my snug as well.

The concert doesn't start till eight but I'm gonna sneak in at seven thirty to make sure I'm not caught without a ticket.

I walked out onto the roof of a near by building and made my way to the arena by jumping on streetlamps and buildings.

At last, the arena was one jump away. I went to the side door because I knew everyone would try to sneak in the back. I pulled on it and found it locked of course. Rolling my eyes, I looked around to make sure no one was there to see me before scaling the brick building with ease. Once on the roof, I found the door that lead in and went in, down and down what seemed like a hundred stair cases.

The ecstatic chattering of fans could be herd echoing off the walls, and they weren't even in side! This band must be good.

I picked up a clip board I found and started walking around, looking for a dressing room.

Well you don't expect me to be in the mosh pit do you?! Duh.

Some official looking people looked at me and I cast my gaze to the clip board as if contemplating something on it. From the corner of my eye I watched them walk away.

I explored back stage until the crowd was let in, after lots of pushing and shoving a solid front row was right up against the fence.

“A-venged! Seven-fold!” They chanted in unison.

Avenged Sevenfold huh? That sounds pretty cool. I better get in there before security gets to their places. I put the clip board down and slid down the brick wall and into the crowd where I shoved my way to the front of the front.

Soon, the security guards came out and stood on the other side of the fence. The stage lights flickered and what sounded like a twisted lullaby began to play. The crowd screamed, making me flinch at the noise. Gates that read A 7 and X stood proudly and blue lights flickered.

When the guys came out I quickly realized three of these guys were the ones from before. The vampires.

Well, as long as they doesn't notice me this should be a pretty cool concert. The music is defiantly amazing and the solos are mind blowing. My favorite songs so far are God Hate's Us, Buried Alive, Save Me, Seize The Day and Second Heartbeat.

During what I assume to be called Welcome To The Family, Spike looked at me and his eyes darkened slightly to more of a black.

I backed up and let some screaming girl take my place to hide myself. He walked over to snakebites and pointed to me, the girls around me screamed as did some of the guys too. Snakebite got the attention of aviators who finished the song then squatted at the end of the stage in front of me.

“You, brown hair, belly shirt, green eyes get your ass up here!” He said into the mic, the fan girls shoved me against the bar and the security guard lifted me over despite my kicking at him to put me down. Aviators grinned and held his arms out, the security guard put my small body into his tattooed arms and he put me on the stage. “Got you.” He whispered in my ear before putting me on my feet by Spike.

“Someone get this girl a back stage pass, right now!” He yelled into the microphone. Some guy ran over from side stage and put a pass around my neck before running back. Camera lights flashed as Spike put his arm around my waist, tightly. To a human this would look like an affectionate gesture but it was more of a 'your not going anywhere' gesture. I glared at him and he smirked, letting go and getting a hold on his guitar.

“Alright beautiful, what's your name?” Aviators said into the mic, then put it up to my mouth.

I glared and said nothing.

The crowd booed me and I flipped them off, making the band laugh.

I could feel the bassist watching me as they began the next song, I tried to sneak away but Spike managed to block my way while playing his guitar, not missing a note wearing a smirk that I would love to slap off his face.

When the concert came to a close, the crowd began to cheer “Kiss her! Kiss her!”

They better not be talking about me! I went to run off the stage but someone caught me by my elbow, spun me around and planted their lips on mine. The crowd cheered, some booed. I shoved away, seeing that is was spike who had the balls to do that. I back handed him with a loud crack, his eyes darkened with anger as I stomped off the stage. Soon I was pushed against the wall, I glared up at spike who back handed me. I gasped having not been hit by a man before, his vampire strength made it hurt worse.

“If you ever pull something like that again-”
“Then what? You'll rape me?” I seethed.

“No.” He seemed shocked, then his face hardened. “Unless I'm horny and you really piss me off.” He pushed his knee between my legs and brought his face closer to mine.

“Syn, back off the stage people will see you.” Aviators touched spike's shoulder.

He sighed and backed away from me.

“When everyone's gone, your in for it.” Aviators hissed, teeth slightly bared.

I crossed my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes, not showing the fear I really feel.

I was drinking from a water bottle when I was grabbed by my arms, sending my water bottle to the floor, I kicked as the bassist and drummer grabbed my feet and held them, they carried me through the arena, me kicking and yelling.

I let my teeth and nails grow and I snapped at snakebites and spike who had my arms. “My turn!” snakebites elongated his nails and scratched my neck with one making me hiss at the stinging sensation before my body grew heavy. Soon I couldn't move, I became limp. I could feel his venom in my blood, slowing the flow.

My eyes slipped closed, when I opened them I found myself strapped to a chair on a tour bus.

I growled and yanked at the chains that didn't budge.

“Chill your tits or I'll scratch you again!” snakebites hissed.

“Ah but if you did that, I wouldn't be able to do whatever it is you want me to.” I smirked.

He looked flustered when he realized that I was right.

Aviators sat in a chair in front of me. “We've been after you for three days, you always got away then you came to our fucking concert! Why to not get caught!” He said sarcasticly.

“I didn't know you were in a band genius. This guy was talking about a concert so I thought I'd check it out.”
\
“So you don't know who we are?”

“Avenged Sevenfold.”

“Our names.

I shook my head.

“M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, Johnny Christ, Zacky Vengeance.” He pointed at each member.

“And I repeat; Alright beautiful, what's your name?

“None of your buissness.”

“ Oh everyone look out, we got a bad ass over here. You're gonna be bitch, okay? Until you tell us your name, you are bitch.”

“Look, what's your problem with me? You've chased me and attacked me. What the hell is your problem?!”

“What's our problem?! You killed a woman, stole an illegal drug-”

“The hell I did! I haven't killed anyone in over 20 years!”

He snorted in disbelief.

Wait... they saw me smelling a woman's blood right next to her body, and check out a baggie I found so they think...

I giggled “No dumbass. I was watching the woman meet some guy and she couldn't pay so he shot her. But her blood smelled to interesting-”

“She was on cocaine.” snakebites said, having probably caught a whiff himself.

“And every night some guy puts something in a baggy under that rock and I wanted to know what it was. You guys just showed up at the wrong time.”

“So you want us be believe that us seeing you like that was just a coincidence?!” Synyster said like it was the dumbest excuse he'd ever herd.

I shrugged “Believe what you want, that's what you'll do anyway.”

He clenched his fists and stomped towards me. “What are you?!” He growled.

“Why do you want to know?” I raised an eye brow.

“I need to know how hard I can hit you.” he seethed.

“Temper, temper” I said in a tisk tisk voice.

He got closer, baring his teeth.

“Fucking answer me!” He kicked the chair over making my head smack the ground.

“Shit! Ow. I don't fucking know. Something better than a leech!”

All of them but the Johnny Christ hissed. “What are you?” I asked, looking at him.

He looked away. “Come on kitty kitty show her!” Zacky Vengeance jested.

Johnny Christ turned into a blob of flesh then a black panther stood before us.

“He's a werecat, any kind of cat he wants.” Shadows said.

“Who's a pretty kitty!” I said in a baby voice.

He growled and turned back, dressing again.

“Back to buisness, no I didn't kill that lady, no don't do drugs and yes I'd love it of someone could get me off the fucking floor.” I said.

Synyster yanked the chair back up right. “These chains aren't necessary. Ropes would hold me.” I told them as I pulled at the chains.

“We still don't know what you are so the chains stay. And so do you.” Shadows glared.

“What?! I thought we worked this out! I have a home to go back too.” More or less.

“Oh well. Now your going to be staying with us because we can't trust you not to kill people or do drugs and we don't know if your a danger to humans.”

“We already talked about that!”

“Yeah and I don't believe you so you're staying with us.”

“What about clothes?”

“We'll give you some. I already have figured out why you wear what you do. Black to blend into the night, boots for grip on buildings, flare jeans to you can move more, it all makes sense.” Johnny said.

He's right.

I looked down at my boots.

“You'll sleep with me in my bunk tonight, so I can watch you.” Shadows declared.

“That's what you think creep. I'm not sharing a bunk with any of you! He ( I nodded my head at Synyster) already violated my mouth!”

“Oh you want me to violate your mouth? Okay.” Syn broke the chair legs so I was on my knees and stood in front of me, his hand reached for his zipper.

I grew my teeth “I'll bite you.” I threatened.

He bared his teeth “I'll bite back.” I shoved myself to the side so I was away from his area.

“Syn leave it alone. You've made your point.” Shadows growled to the other vampire who backed off while giving me a death glare.

“Anyway, you will wear skinny jeans, high heels and what ever shirt you're given.”

Well I sure as hell can't escape in those. Vengeance unattached me from the broken chair, leaving me chained and held me up so I was on my feet.

“No way!”

He shoved Syn out of the way and got in my face, baring his fangs. “Oh yes you will!”

“We'll see about that.” I smirked, looking him in the eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Syn's a dirty jerk isn't he? Do you think she's sassy enough or not?