Status: comment and subscribe if you like!

What Can I Say? God Hates Us

Toast

Time lapse-

Sure enough, they'd wrestled my boots off and chained my wrists and ankles together. I was thrown into a bunk before Shadows slid in to it, pinning me to the wall.

“Get the fuck away! Jesus fucking Christ you jackass!” I barked only for him to clamp his hand around my throat. Little does he know, breathing is an option for me. I don't have to do it.

I stopped breathing and pulled my lips into a cocky smirk. I enjoyed watching his face turn red with fury, if he holds any tighter he'll break the skin and tear my throat.

I watched his fangs get longer and I knew what was coming. Fucking shit.

He launched his head forward, moving his hand just in time to sink his fangs into my neck. Pain exploded in my upper half, my neck burned as he bit harder drawing more blood. I couldn't hold back a slight scream of pain as his jaws clamped harder still, I yanked at my restraints hearing them clank together.

Finally he detached his teeth from me and smirked as I breathed heavily.

“Know this; I will have revenge.” I hissed before rolling over, holding in a grunt of pain. I refuse to let him know how much that hurt, I won't give him the satisfaction.

To my dismay, he tossed his leg over mine keeping me from kicking him and wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't wiggle away.

“Get off! Shit dude! Personal space mean anything to you?!”

He rolled his eyes “Must I bite you again?”

I sharpened my teeth “Only if I can bite back.” He made a face then closed his eyes.

I smirked and turned away from him. He backed down because all of my teeth sharpen and lengthen, only his canines do.

Ha.


The next morning I woke up to dick head breathing in my ear, I wiggled around to get him to let go but he only tightened his arms and his leg.

“GET UP! GET OFF! GET SHOT DICK HEAD!” I hollered.

His eyes snapped open and he yanked me out of the bunk by my hair, because my ankles were chained together, I could barely stand.

He whipped his hand across my face sending me to the floor. He began to kick me until I grabbed his leg.

“Whats wrong leech? Bitch got your leg?” I asked innocently before pulling on his leg in an attempt to make him fall. He slapped me upside my head making me loose my grip on him, and collapse to the floor. Not a second after my head hit the floor he yanked me up and threw me at the wall, making the whole bus tip slightly upon impact.

I slid down the wall to the floor with whiplash.

“Shadz chill out!” Synyster came from no where and grabbed his friends shoulder.

“I can take care of myself.” I told him.

Syn sent me a glare “Not for you bitch, if he pulls a muscle throwing you around he won't be able to flex on stage.”

I glared at him coldly as he and 'Shadz' left the area. I struggled to my feet, tugging at my wrist chains.

“Don't bother bitch, they ain't coming off!” Vengeance called.

Aren't! The fucking word is aren't! How dumb can you shit fucks be?!” I retorted angrily.

Suddenly I got a foot to the face and I smacked the wall again. “Keep your fucking mouth shut, and you won't have to worry about this again.” Vengeance glared down at me.

I bared my teeth as he left. My face pulsed as I shove myself back to my feet and hopped out of the sleeping area to the living area.

“Here bitch, breakfast!” A piece of toast hit my face and fell to the floor.

“You're picking that up.” Syn said flatly.

I rolled my eyes and hopped past it to the couch. He looked at me incredulously. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Sitting, duh.”

“Pick up the fucking toast!” He boomed.

“Nah, I'm a toast whisperer and it likes it there. That way it can look up Johnny's shorts to see if he does have a penis.”

He was silent, and looked at me. Suddenly he broke into laughter, falling to the floor and laughing. Johnny came from the bunk room and stared at his band mate, then looked at me.

I smirked and he looked down at his feet. He bend down “Oh toast!” He picked it up and took a bite, Syn stopped laughing for a moment and looked at him silently before breaking into fresh laughter.

I giggled as well, because of my comment ,and the fact that Johnny was wearing shorts.

I looked out the window of the bus, hissing at the flash of pain in my neck.

“Why aren't we moving?”

“Zack needed a smoke.”

“Oh so we stop the entire fucking tour for ONE cigarette?”

“Uh...yeah.” Syn said, regaining his composure.

“Woah!” Johnny ran over to me and knelt over me on the couch.

“Did Shadow's bite you?” Syn looked over in interest.

“What do you think!?” I hissed.

“That's kinda over board.” Syn commented.

“It fucking hurt!”

“Maybe it's not over board then.” Syn smirked.

“If I wasn't chained I swear I'd punch that smirk off your pretty little face.” I growled at him, Johnny backed up.

“I have a pretty face huh?”

I glared. “That's not what I meant.”

“But it's what you said.” Still smirking he left to the bathroom.

UGH. I have never wanted to beat the shit outta someone so badly before. I'm so gonna get out of here, away from these guys. They piss me off every two seconds, and won't quit hitting me and shit. Their so damn lucky I can't hit back.

I gotta get out of these chains.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slight filler, but a long chapter.

Did anyone laugh?

Without Shadz around the guys really aren't at her throat, did you notice that. Thoughts?