Status: comment and subscribe if you like!

What Can I Say? God Hates Us

Lex

“Okay bitch, get changed. Clothes are in the bathroom.” Shadows said.

“Maybe I don't wanna change.”

“Aw! How cute! You think your opinion matters!” He sarcastically oggled.

I glared daggers, this guy really pisses me off. He grabbed my shoulder, yanked me off the couch and shoved me in the bathroom, coming in with me.

“I can't get changed if I'm chained. And if I'm going to change, GET OUT.” I hissed.

He crossed his arms over his chest and glared “Can't risk you pulling a Houdini, so you'll change in front of me.”

“Fuck that and fuck you!” I growled. How dare he?! Suddenly we were standing in the tiny shower, he pushed be against the wall and kept me immobile by pushing his body against mine.

“Since you offered...” he smirked, tugging at my shirt. I shook my head and tried to move my arms to push him away but it was useless.

“Get off!” I struggled, fighting tears. Yes, I can cry. Shocker right?

Suddenly the pressure lessened drastically. “...You cry...” he said, more to himself than me, tilting his head looking at my face. “...You feel fear...” he went on. “...Or your...oh my god... a virgin!” All seriousness was gone as he grinned.

“Yes. I am. Now get the fuck out!” I growled, fear replaced with anger.

He got out of the shower and laughed, “Hey guys! Bitch here is a virgin!” he bellowed into the bus. They all laughed from various places.

“I'm not ashamed. I'm proud. I didn't loose it to a random guy, I have been on this earth longer than you and which one of us kept their virginity all these years?” I raised an eye brow.

Suddenly he pushed me back in the shower and was pressed against me again. “You could loose it right now.”

“Or not.” I was able to bring my knee up and get him where the sun don't shine. He groaned and fell backwards, doubling over. I used my small bit of telekinesis to undo my chains and I took out out of the bathroom, down the hall and out the back window. I clattered to the road, and rolled, rocks stick into my skin as I stopped rolling. I lay in the dirt and watched the bus keep going, I smirked. I'm getting away from them at last!

Suddenly the bus's break lights turned on, the door flung open. FUCK! I stood up and ran as fast as I could, wishing there were buildings I could climb on. But no we were on a fucking dusty highway.

“GET BACK HERE!” Christ growled, literally growled. He phased into a cheetah and ran ahead of the others.

“BAD PUSSY!” I yelled, running harder.

“We will catch you bitch! There's no where for you to go!” Vengeance yelled.

“Nonononono...” I murmured, hearing cat Johnny a few feet behind me. A crushing blow came to my back, I fell immediately, getting a face full of dirt I cried in pain. Something in my spine popped, I was unable to move.

Three pairs off foot steps came over and they looked down at me, glares filled with hate. Pussy Christ had his paws on my back, as if he needed to hold me down.

Synyster tilted his head to the side for a moment. “Johnny get off her.”

He did, I tried so hard to move but nothing at all responded.

“I thinkyou broke her spine.”

“No shit!” I growled.

“Hunting instinct, I almost bit her.” Johnny said, now human.

“I have and let me tell you...delicious.” Shadows smirked, no he didn't drink my blood the other night, but from the bite some of it probably got on his fangs. '

“...Interesting...”Vengeance smirked.

“Don't fucking think about it Vengeance, I will fucking castrate you!” I tried so hard to move but I couldn't even wiggle my toes.

He stepped on my hand. “You aren't exactly in a position to be talking like that. Being unable to move and all.”

Owwwwwww. In an hour, I'll be fine and I'll show these bastards just how much of a bitch I can be. I still need revenge on Shadows. Until then I'll let them think I can't do anything, that way they'll let their guard down.

“Ugh.” I gave a defeated sigh.

He stepped off and Syn flipped me over his shoulder and carried be back to the bus.

“Lex, change her.” He said handing me off to some random guy who I assumed was driving the bus. He nodded, and carried me to the bathroom. I noticed that his dark brown eyes were glossy, he's under a spell. Since I cannot do anything, and his spell prevents him from thinking pretty much at all, I don't mind him changing me. His spell makes him follow orders, he has no thoughts of his own. So, he cannot have any dirty thoughts involving me.

Or any thoughts really.

I kept my mouth shut and he changed me into this doing my make up quite well actually.
He did not chain me, but he did pick me up bridal style and bring me into the living area. “Oh bitch, you look much better.” Johnny smirked.

I wiggled my toes, it was difficult but do able.

“Screw off pussy.” I hissed.

“BURN!” Gates called from the front of the bus, I guess he's driving.

“I've never herd that one before.” Christ rolled his eyes.

“Lex put her on the couch, better yet, drop her on Christ!” Syn called.

Before that pussy could run, Lex walked over and let his arms fall to his sides, landing me on Johnny who groaned.

“Get some Christ!” Shadows smirked.

I glared still unable to move anything more than my toes.

Suddenly I was beneath Johnny, who smirked. “When you aren't bitching, you're really hot.”

I glared, wishing I could bare my teeth or elongate my finger nails. He slid his hands beneath my shirt, over my ribs and grasped my breasts. “LET GO OF ME YOU PIG!” I barked.

He brought his knee up and it hit me in the stomach. “Ah!” I gasped.

“...Virgin huh?” He murmured, one of his hands sliding down my torso to the button of my pants.

I said the one word I never thought I'd say, my voice shook with fear. “HELP!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm adding Lex into the character page, but I'm not adding the girl yet. I'm making a real mystery out of her.

Will the guys help her? Will Johnny go through with it or is he bluffing?

I made the layout myself, do you like it?