Status: i wrote this story in 6 hours.. and i haven't written a story/chapter/anything related to a story in 2 years :( damn exams... anyway, hope it's not too bad :P

Love's Decisions

Secret kiss

*two days later*

The next morning I didn’t really feel like having breakfast. I’d been dodging Blaise for the past two days. After such a big speech like that, I didn’t know how to face him. I was just confused about how I felt about him. I was so sure that we wouldn’t work out, and that we weren’t right for each other. And yet I wasn’t saying no to him. Why wasn’t I saying no to him? I decided that I probably still had feelings for him that were stronger than I suspected. My head was being logical enough to tell me that Blaise wasn’t right for me, but my heart was saying go for it. It wasn’t such a big deal, to just go out with him. It was the breaking up that was a big deal. I didn’t want to mess him up like that. He deserved someone better. My head was full of these thoughts as I walked towards my next lesson, looking down, before I bumped into someone. I almost fell back before the person caught me by the arms.
I looked up to see Draco.
“What’s up?” he asked, seeing the discontent in my eyes. I steadied myself, avoiding his gaze.
“Not much. Gotta go” I replied, before trying to rush past him.
“Go where?” he asked, as I walked away from him quickly. I turned to look at him, blinking a few times.
“My… lesson” I replied numbly. Draco smirked
“Am I supposed to believe that you have a lesson on the seventh floor?” he asked. I felt confused, before I looked at my surroundings. This was not a part of the school that I’d been in before. I realized that I must have been on my way to my lesson subconsciously but was so distracted with Blaise that I didn’t realize that one of the staircases must have changed.
“I…” I replied, looking around and feeling lost. Draco smiled
“I’ll take you to your lesson, if you want” he replied, holding his hand out. I placed my hand in his as he led me towards the end of the corridor. He gave me a side-wards glance as we walked in silence.
“So are you going to tell me what’s wrong, or are you going to lie to me again?” he asked, catching me off guard. I frowned as I thought of my response
“I told you nothing’s wrong” I mumbled. Draco sighed
“You do realize that I know you’re lying, right?” he asked. I turned to look at him.
“And how would you know that?” I hissed defiantly. Draco smirked.
“Kara, we spent an entire month in the Easter holidays around each other. I think I know you pretty well” he responded, pulling me closer towards the doorway. “I can read you like a book, Kara” he continued, stopping as he swiveled round to look straight at me. “Is it Blaise?” he asked. My pupils constricted slightly out of fear. I gulped the dryness out of my throat as I tried to respond
“Why would you think it’s about Blaise?” I asked protectively. Draco smiled
“Because you have that look in your eye. That forlorn look you get when you think about people you love. I’ve seen that look in your eyes when you looked at pictures of your parents” he replied softly. I frowned, before something struck me.
“I don’t love Blaise” I replied slowly. Draco raised his eyebrows
“No, you don’t believe that you do, do you? You do love him Kara, you just haven’t realized it yet” Draco replied softly. I frowned at him
“What gives you the right to think you know me so well, Mr. Know it all badass Slytherin king annoying cocky pale-faced-”

I had planned many more insults before Draco placed his hand over my mouth quickly and dragged me into a crevice in the wall. We were pressed against each other tightly, and it was hard to breathe, as he looked at me in an alarmed tone. He placed his finger on his lips to motion for me to be quiet as we waited in silence, my heart beating in my ears. I heard a soft ‘meow’, before I heard a clunk of shoes. It was Filch and his damn cat, roaming the corridors of the seventh floor. Students weren’t exactly allowed to be in the seventh floor. To be honest I don’t know what kind of idiot would build a seventh floor and then just not allow students to use it. Draco looked at me, searching my face as we waited silently. I looked back at him, startled at the intensity of the moment. Without warning, Draco leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. It wasn’t soft and considerate like Blaise’s kisses. It was fiery and passionate: like he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. It was over just as quickly as it had started, and he’d pulled back, leaving me breathless. I looked up at him as he evaluated the after effects of the kiss. He seemed to enjoy it, to say the least.
“I think it’s safe to come out now” he told me quietly, before helping me out of the crevice. I just continued to stare at him as he led me down to the third floor, before marching me to my lesson. He let go of my hand as we arrived at the door. We stood there in silence for a while as he looked at me, before he placed one hand on my back, and the other wrapped in my hair as he pulled me into a more passionate kiss, sweeping me off my feet and sending me into a whirlwind of emotions. He let go of me slowly, before placing his lips on mine once, twice, three times, before he bid me goodbye and left.
It was only when I could see him no more that I remember how to breathe, and I almost collapsed from light headedness as I took in deep breaths, trying to collect myself. The tears fell from my eyes as I crouched into a ball on the floor, hugging me knees. The overload of emotions had finally cracked me, and I didn’t know what to do.