Status: i wrote this story in 6 hours.. and i haven't written a story/chapter/anything related to a story in 2 years :( damn exams... anyway, hope it's not too bad :P

Love's Decisions

Midnight kisses

*the next day*

I walked quickly towards my dorm room. It was almost 12am now, and I was supposed to be in bed a long time ago. I had been so wrapped up in high school drama that I’d forgotten all about life after high school. I’d just been to the principle’s office to hand my absence notice for next year, seeing as I’d be going to university.
I felt an arm pull me from the darkness, and I almost screamed as I was pulled into the darkness with the hand. I emerged from the darkness quickly on the other side to the corridor that I’d been in. I turned to see Draco smiling at me, as he held my hand
“Draco where are we-” I started, but he interrupted.
“Ssh. We’re not supposed to be here” he whispered, before helping me into a small passageway that led into changing rooms. He led me out of the changing rooms and into the Hogwarts grounds after picking up a broomstick. He mounted the broomstick and then pulled me onto it in front of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder as we zoomed off. We gained altitude as we rose quickly, before Draco leveled out. I gasped as I looked down at the many lights below us. I saw all of Hogwarts and the surrounding area. Draco flew us all around the area, past Hogsmeade, past all of the lights and any signs of humanity. We were above the woods now and it was just darkness beneath us. I felt like if I reached out I could touch the moon. It was so large and seemed so close to us. Draco suddenly lifted me up and turned me around so that I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and he put his hands on my face as he kissed me, extending his hands into my hair, my back, anywhere he could reach. He pulled me closer onto his lap, and his hands managed to find their way inside my shirt. I felt his warm fingers against my skin and the passion heightened as his lips extended to my jaw line and my neck, kissing me passionately. I grabbed onto him as tightly as I could, my finger nails digging into his back as I kissed any part of him that I could find. Draco brought his lips back up to mine and kissed me continuously until I felt light headed.

***

*three days later*

I was woken up by the sound of hail stones being thrust against my window. The weird part was when I looked outside; the night was clear, midnight blue. I went over to my window to see a rose petal on the window ledge. There was another rose petal leading towards my door, and another, and another, all leading towards my door like a trail of bread crumbs. I followed the rose petals out of my dorm room, past the stairs, through the corridor and into the great hall. There were candles floating everywhere, and the roses led to a meal that had been prepared with rose bouquets surrounding it. And sitting opposite the chair where the rose trail ended, was Blaise. I felt my heart warm as I smiled at him, and walked over to sit opposite him.
“I missed you” he whispered, placing his hand on mine as food appeared on our plates. “I need you to know that I won’t give up on us. I don’t care if Draco is fighting for you too. I want to be with you, and I wont give up” Blaise told me, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.
We spent the night talking and enjoying our meal, before Blaise walked me back to my dorm room. I’d never really stayed up the entire night talking with a guy before. It only made me fall in love with him even more.

***

*one week later*

Draco had asked me to come to the secret passageway that led to Hogsmeade, and I had agreed to join him. We walked hand in hand around Hogsmeade. Draco bought me a bracelet with a lock on it. The key came with the bracelet, and as Draco handed it to me, he smiled.
“When you decide… give this to that person” he whispered in my ear, before kissing me softly. I felt myself melt under every slight touch that he placed on my body. We backed into a changing room as we kissed, and shut the curtains. Draco pressed me against the wall as he kissed me, and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands tousled his hair as he ran his hands all over my body, desperate for contact. Whenever I was with Draco, he took me to another world. A world where I felt like I could do anything, be anyone. Draco’s lips moved to my neck, and I moaned in pleasure as he found the sweet spot immediately. My hands grabbed at Draco’s body, wanting him pressed tighter against me. I wanted to wrap my entire world around him. I just wanted it to be me and him, in this moment, forever.

***

*three weeks later*

I sat on the grounds with Blaise, watching the lake. I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me. I looked up into his eyes as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.
“I love you, you know that?” he asked. I chuckled and nodded, as he kissed my forehead. “No really. I really love you. More than anyone I’ve ever loved in my life” he continued. I looked up at him, searching his eyes, trying to read him. “It’s like… my heart’s expanded and now it’s twice as big. Like now I can’t live with a smaller heart. I have to have this bigger, better heart. Because half of it belongs to you” he whispered, placing gentle kisses on my lips and bringing them down to my neck. They were short and sweet. But something in the back of my mind was bugging me. I brought his face back up to mine and looked into his eyes, searching for something. Anything. But I could find anything there. I couldn’t read him. That’s when a moment from my life echoed in my head.
“I can read you like a book, Kara”
It bugged me that Draco could read me, but I couldn’t read Blaise. What did that mean? It was slowly dawning on me that just because Draco and I hadn’t said it, didn’t mean we didn’t feel it. We loved each other. But what was I supposed to do with that? Now I loved two people. Where was I supposed to go with that? I looked down at my hands, before back up at Blaise
“I… have to go Blaise” I whispered, pulling away. Blaise looked confused
“What? Where? What’s wrong, Kara?” he asked, trying to chase after me
“Just leave me alone for a while Blaise” I replied, as I ran away quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's belated guys. i've been working on a new story for you. it's definitely more innovative than the ones before, and i'm extremely excited about it :D