Status: No Squeal guys. So so sorry. I tried to start it but I don't have the time for it and school is becoming a bitch . (Read my blog) Again, sorry :(

You Leave Me Breathless

You were my pasT. It's time to let go.

I smack across his face, knocking his driving off.

“NO! We can not talk.” I see why he’s been hanging with me for the pass days. “Why did you kiss me!” I remember now. I was all whacked out on medication. I must had mistaken him for Danny.

“You told me not to talk…”

“I will kill us both by hitting your repeatedly in the face while you’re driving. Why!” My side ached.

“Please don’t do that."

"WHY!!" He hit the steering wheel and took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Do you really think I did all of this drama for Danny? The day when I held you in the parking lot? When I tried to get you. I tryied to lead Danny away from you with Matty. He didn’t fall for Matty. He kept running back to you, when I wanted it you. My plan turn on me fast. I never ment to have Matty ease back and hurt you.

"But..But...- Damn it Ben!! You’re so fucking stupid!!” He started to yell. “ When I told you that there was other guys out there to fall for when Matty left you. I was talking about me! I was hoping that you would get over the break up and fall for me! Instead you run to Danny!” I felt my heart break for him..Really?

“James…I didn’t know you liked me like that.” I said. I have no clue what else to say. I look over to him in tears. “James, please don’t-”

“Leave me alone Ben. Let me just drive you h-home okay.”

“James! Listen to me. I’m sorry that I can’t be there with you in a relationship. We need to move on some times. You can’t have me tied down. I love Danny. I’m sorry. I still love you but as a friend James. Like you said. There are other people out there. You’ll find the right one.” He chuckled with sarcism.

“Do you really think that..” He whipered. I rub his shoulder.

“Yes. You’re an amazing person. Remember that. And used that to get a girlfriend.” He smiled a bit.

“Or a boyfriend.” We laughed.

“Alright. Now put the car in park for a sec so I can hug you mate.” He did what I asked. And it was a long hug. I never meant to hurt him. I didn’t no much about him either. But I’ve chosen who I want. I want Danny and nobody else.

"Is their anyone you kept your eyes on?" I asked nicely. He smirked and thought to himself.

"Yeah.. He's tall and he's a close friend of mine. You probably know him." What?!

"Who is it!!" I shouted.

"I'll tell you later okay." We pulled up in the parking lot where the bus is parked. I frowned. "Go get some sleep sport. Cuddle up with your man. While you're doing that, I have to reel mine in." He winked at me playfully.

No...He's not crushing on who I think he is!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapters! People on tumblr are angry at me for making them so short. Lol. It's almost ending...BUT! I am thinking about making a sequel or some shit and have it in Danny's POV. Idk. To explain his pass relation with James. I'M THINK! Thank you all so much for reading my Brusnop and showing it so much love. Thank you!