Forbidden

Barcelona

"What the fuck are they doing?" a voice asked from above me.
"I think it's pretty obvious."
"Harry, shut up, you're just making this worse. And Liam, relax, it's called sleeping."
"I'm not happy about it!"

Someone snorted from above me, forcing me awake. When I opened my eyes I found Zayn, Niall, Harry and my brother all staring down at me with amused expressions on their faces. Except Liam. He looked furious.
Glancing around for the source of his annoyance, my eyes fell on a mop of brown hair. It was snuggled into my neck.
Harry coughed lightly, clearly trying to disguise a laugh as Liam glared at me.
"What is this?" he asked as Louis unwittingly worsened the situation by snaking his arm around my waist in his sleep.

"Nothing." I said, silently cursing Louis as he moaned seductively in his sleep.
"I come back to find you wrapped around my best friend on the sofa as he has some kind of sex dream, and you're telling me it's nothing?" he asked.
"Um....yep." I chirped, whilst simultaneously trying to pull Louis' arm off of me, but he weighed about a ton.

Liam sighed in defeat. "Fine, whatever. I just don't want anything going on between you two." he warned me, walking out of the room, no doubt to phone Danielle again. It was planned that she would come to Barcelona with us and I was looking forward to having some girl talk, despite Harry's best efforts to keep me happy.

I looked round at Louis, who still hadn't stirred, and then back at the boys, mentally pleading with them to lift him off of me. Harry and Zayn simply smirked, making their way out of the room painfully slowly, whilst Niall lifted his hand, pointing his finger and laughing at me.

"You'll never get him off of you, and he won't wake up for hours." he told me teasingly, skipping out of the room to join the rest of the boys in raiding the fridge.

Glancing at the boys next to me uneasily, I attempted to lift the arm that was wrapped tightly around me, deciding I'd lift that first and then go for the leg, which was wound around my own.
It didn't work as planned, the moment I lifted his arm and placed it on his side, he slung it back around me.
Sighing heavily, I resorted to plan B. I did my best to shimmy out from underneath him, getting hit in the face by his huge hands in the process. It wasn't the best experience of my life.

I huffed once I was finally free, leaving Louis snoring on the sofa as I walked into the kitchen, pulling a bag of crisps from Harry's hand.
"I don't like you." I said simply, taking a handful of crisps and shoving them into my mouth. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. Damn hormones.

"It's not my fault, I speak the truth." he grinned once he'd recovered from me stealing his food.
"No, you speak rubbish, and in front of my brother." I retorted, reaching for more food.
"Fine. I'll stop saying stuff in front of Liam. Jeez, hungry much?" he asked as I reached for yet more food.

"Harry, this is not the time for you to make comments about my weight." I said, resisting the urge to push him off of his chair.
"Oooh, touchy." he commented, pulling the bag away from me before I had the chance to react.

"Twat."
"Bitch."
"Dick."
"Whore."
"Prick."
"Arse."
"Cunt."

"Aww, you're so sweet." Harry said, pulling me in for a hug. A while after meeting Harry I'd introduced him to a game that my best friend and I played regularly, just to get our anger out. The rules were simple, swear as much as possible for no particular reason, whilst keeping a straight face. This went along with a game called 'Who would you like to shoot', and the name is pretty self explanatory there. God, we were positive, kind people.
However, I got the feeling that Harry played the game, not to release his anger, but to be able to swear randomly at people without getting told off. Hell, I did that sometimes, although my mum did tell me off.

"Anyway, looking forward to seeing me topless tomorrow?" Harry asked with a smile.
I pulled a face, "You're taking your top off? That's it, I'm not going." I told him, laughing at the shocked look on his face.
"You're such a loser." He told me and I shrugged, jumping off the stool and skipping over to the fridge.
"I'm starving." I told him, pulling out a yoghurt and pulling the lid off. Once I was done I turned to him again, pausing dramatically before saying "To death."

"Whatever, let's talk about more interesting things. How drunk are we going to get in Barcelona?!"he asked me with a grin.
"I know! I can't wait! I can't remember what the drinking age is there, but they never even check, so it doesn't matter that I'm not eighteen."I exclaimed happily.

"Nice to see how responsible my sister is." Liam commented as he walked into the kitchen, taking a seat next to Harry as I leaned across the counter towards them.
"Don't be so jealous, just because you can't drink." I retorted, sticking my tongue out at him. It's fair to say that spending time with Liam makes me act like a five year old again.
"I'm not jealous that your liver is dying. Nor am I jealous that I'll actually be able to remember our nights out when I wake up in the morning." he said, calmly taking a bite of an apple. I simply rolled my eyes, taking another spoonful of yoghurt from the pot.

"It's probably a good thing that I won't remember things the next morning, I tend to get pretty wild when I'm drunk. You don't even want to see some of the guys I've woken up next to." I said casually, smirking as Liam groaned and Harry began to cheer loudly.
"I did not want to know that. Nor should I, you're not even eighteen." Liam reminded me.
"No shit Sherlock." I told him.
"You're not coming with me if you embarrass me." Liam warned.

"Well why in the name of God would I embarrass you?" I asked angelically, smiling sweetly as Liam sighed in exasperation.

"Oh my fucking God. Liam, look over there, it's Enrique Iglesias." I hissed loudly, ignoring the boys who were laughing and taking the piss out of me. It was the fifth 'famous' person I'd spotted since we'd got off the plane thirty minutes ago, but every time it happened, they insisted on pointing out that it was just a random Spanish person.
"You are such a twit." Harry told me, grinning widely.
"No I'm not! This is him, look!" I ordered and they all turned obligingly, whilst I clapped my hands together.

"Don't all look at once!" I screeched as the man, who looked slightly confused as he spotted five teenage boys staring at him as another girl waved her arms about, screaming for them to be more inconspicuous.
"That's not him. He's on tour right now." Zayn told. I slumped over in disappointment.
"Why is there no one famous here? There are always famous people at airports." I complained. "And why do all Spanish people look famous?" I asked as the boys laughed in unison.
"Er, you're with five famous people right now." Harry pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

"You aren't famous to me. You're just the weirdos my brother hangs around with." I told them, ruffling Niall's hair affectionately.
"I'm glad you're happy to spend with with us then." Zayn said sarcastically.
"Don't worry, we'll take you to LA when we next go on tour, then you can see famous people." Louis told me and I gasped.

"Oh my God, now you've said that you can't go back on it. I'm coming whether you like it or not." I warned them.
"Okay, I'm here. Are we going to the hotel now?" Danielle asked once she'd come back from the toilets. Grabbing her hand and leading the way out, Liam nodded, pulling her in closer as they approached the exit. I stared their way resentfully.
Because Danielle had come, there was an uneven number and I'd been forced to sit with a large, balding man who insisted on telling me all about his plans for his business, whilst Harry and Niall threw peanuts and laughed in my general direction. They still laughed hysterically every time they thought about it, and imitated the look on my face when I first saw him at regular intervals.

We walked out into the bright sunlight outside the airport, taking in the sight as we waited for a taxi.
"You excited?" Louis asked me from where he stood beside me.

"Very."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit:
Shorts - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/311168
Top - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/316142
Sandals - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/311547

Helloooo! Hahaha, I'm feeling weird right now......Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Personally, I had a lot of fun writing it.
Comment if you have the time!