Status: This is my first story so be gentle and this will be updated when I can ^-^

Suicidal Confessions

Postcards

“Draken...Val...Valen....VALENTINA” My eyes flew opened and my head swung around to the owner of the voice. My Saviour was staring at me with worried eyes it was only then did I realise that small tears were falling from behind my large sunglasses and rolling in steady streams down my face. Looking around the car I saw it was empty and we were in front of the small but perfect home of the Montoya family.

It was small but had a large front yard with flower beds on either side on the stone path that lead to the curb. They didn’t have a drive way or garage so the cars had to be parked on the street but that wasn’t really important, they couldn’t afford good cars yet anyway.

“Val?” my eyes once again landed on Beau and I nodded showing I was listening.
“Come on, Phoebe wants to see you” That snapped me out of whatever trance I was in because soon enough I was out of the car and heading towards the house. I haven’t seen Phoebe in months and I couldn’t wait to see how much she grew. My thoughts were once again interrupted by a strong hit in the stomach which would of set me on ass if I didn’t grabbed the object, the squirming, giggling object.

“Aunt Valley!” she squealed wrapping her arms tighter around my stomach whilst jumping up and down in excitement. She had grown so much, her hair golden brown hair fell just short of her bum and a front fringe nearly hid her eyes, it looked like she needed a hair cut but I would worry about that later. Her large brown doe eyes stared up at me and I knew what she really wanted from me.

Her presents.

Every time we go away on tour I always bring her back post cards, I don’t know why but I had been doing it since she was a baby. I wouldn’t send them instead I would buy them, write on them then put them in a small tin box in the bottom of my bad so when I came home I could read them to her and tell her ‘the most amazingess stories” I don’t think amazingess is a word but I really don’t have the heart to correct her.

She smiled up at me knowing soon enough I would give in, I always did.
“You lost more teeth” crouching down to her level I could see she was missing her two front teeth; cheekily she stuck her tongue out making me gasp dramatically.
“What was that missy? Maybe you don’t deserve your present if you are going to be cheeky” This instantly made her sober up and the puppy dog eyes came into full action.
“B-b-uu-ttt” she started to whimper I laughed dropping the act. I picked her up and slung her onto my waist before continuing into the house.
“I’ll read you them tonight if your good”
“Dude, we all know you will read them to her anyway. She has you wrapped around her tiny fingers” Travis laughed with his arm around his girlfriend Harmony’s waist, his joke made her let out a little giggle and look towards the ground. She had always been shy even after dating Travis for 3 years she barely says a word.

She was Travis’s total opposite. Long blonde hair fell in waves down her back and with her sky blue eyes she could get anyone to spill their secrets. She had the body of a model, nearly six foot and long toned legs and arms and it wouldn’t surprise me if she had abs and paired with a beautiful natural tan that made her look like a Queenslander she was pretty close to perfect. Travis on the other hand was skinny with the slightest bit of muscle on his lanky limbs, a white Mohawk made him stand out in a crowd and his black snakebites, septum and eyebrow piercings stood out against his pale skin. They didn’t look like a normal couple but she is perfect for him... especially after his last girlfriend.

I just grunted and continued through the house.

____________________________________________________________________

“... and then we ran, they tried to catch us but as soon as they got close your daddy turned around and knocked one of them out. The rest scrambled after seeing their friend fall to the ground – out cold – then offcourse Uncle Hayden tried to chase after them but we had to go, we were already late for bus call and Harmony has been pissy lately” I nearly laughed as I looked at the little girl looking at me in amazement, her brown eyes were wide with excitement and mouth slightly opened waiting for more.

We were currently in her room telling ‘bed time stories’ but these just weren’t any stories these were tour stories. A small tin box was laid open next to me empty the contents stilled out in front of me separated into two different piles, the ones I have already read and the ones I haven’t.

Phoebe had her Invader Zim blanket pulled up to her chin waiting for me to continue. Gently placing the postcard with a picture of the Big Banana down I went to grab another but Ebony decided it was time for bed, something neither Phoebe nor I agreed with. Packing away the postcards for tomorrow night I placed the tin box on her bed side table, kissed her forehead and gently squeezed past Beau and Ebony who were waiting at the door to say goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Two :D