Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

Apartment and Tears

"So what should we do now?" Ronnie asked as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well, I thought that we should just go to the apartment, and since it's late tomorrow we can go out and get you new clothes, phone, and all that stuff" I smiled as I looked at him.

"Sounds great" He smiled. The car ride home was a ride filled with laughs, memories, and some sad thoughts, but no more of those. I looked at him and smiled.

"Cause I have my best friend back"

"Me too!" he said in a girly voice which made me laugh. I looked back over at him to see his face in amazement, staring out the window.

"Everything's changed so much, it doesn't even feel like home."

I stopped the car at a red light and put my hand on his cheek trying to comfort him.

"Ronnie look at me" I said to him with my hand still on his cheek. He looked at me with watery eyes.

"I'm here now. Okay Ronnie?" I looked deep into his big brown teary eyes as he just nodded.

I pulled over into the driveway of our apartment, put it in park, and turned off the ignition. I ran out of the car;as Ronnie did the same and I wrapped my arms around his waist with his arms around my neck. In that moment we let go of all our tears, all those tears that were held in since the day he went to prison. All those tears that had been aching to burst out had finally been released. I sobbed into his leather jacket as he cried in my hair, we both started to shiver. Today was the day, the day I got my Ronnie back, I know I kept saying this but man did it feel good to have him back. After a couple of minutes we stopped crying and broke apart, we were too busy to see that it had started to rain. I looked up at him and cupped his cheek with my hand, he chucked at me, my mascara must have been all over my face.

"C'mon lets go inside" I said as we both started to run to the apartment.

I took our jackets and put them on the coat rack. I glanced over at Ronnie's face, amazed, as I let out a chuckle.

"Wow, this place is fucking amazing! So much better that that shitty apartment we used to live in" he shouted.

"Haha yes indeed, thanks to my tattoo shop" I said as I saw Ronnie yawn.

"We have to go to your shop one day I wanna see it" he said as he smiled at me. I nodded.

"Lets go to bed it's late" I said as he nodded. We walked upstairs and I showed him to his room. His jaw dropped which made me giggle. I put so much work into that room because I knew he would just love it.

"Oh my fucking god this room is so cool, I can't believe you actually did this" he shouted trailing off explaining how awesome everything was from the walls to the furniture. I hope he wouldn't look in his bathroom yet. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Ronnie I-can't-b-breathe" I barely said.

"Oh sorry" he said as he set me down.

"Damn you got muscles, what happened to that weak guy I always used to beat up? Huh?" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Hmmmm let's see oh I don't know he went to jail" he smiled at me.

"Haha" I laughed.

"But really thanks so much for everything, I love you so much" he said.

"No problem, I love you too" I smiled.

"Goodnight Spacey Stacey" he said.

"Stop, I did not like astronomy that much" I whined.

"Pftt yeah okay"

I pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Naww don't be like that" he said as he walked over and kissed my forehead, which made me blush.

"Bye Ronnie" I said as I left his room.

I entered my room which was right across from Ronnie's. I got cleaned up and undressed my self in just a purple tank top and black underwear. I got under my crimson red sheets when I heard Ronnie scream.

"Holy shit this bathroom is fucking awesome" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

I laughed as I finally tried to fall asleep.
_______________________________________________________
3 am
_______________________________________________________

I woke up and heard crying. I walked out of my room and into Ronnie's. I saw him curled up into a ball. I sighed as I walked over to his bed and got under his black sheets. He immediately snuggled into my chest with his arms around my waist; as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay I'm here" I said as I stroked his hair.

After I calmed him down we soon drifted off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 I might post the next chapter in a couple of days. I fucking hate finals week. Hope you liked it please comment and subscribe!