Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

Pranks And Stories

I woke up with two heavily tattooed arms wrapped around my waist from behind, as I started to smile but soon faded as the events of last night came flooding back. I sighed as I turned over to face him, his hair sticking up from all angles with his mouth slightly open as he slightly snored. I moved a few strands of hair from his face as he woke. He smiled when he saw me which made me smile.

"Morning Stace" he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Morning Ronnie" I smiled, he already knew I was going to ask him just by the look on his face.

"Ask me" he simply stated.

I sighed "What happened last night."

He rubbed his face with his hands, " You died."

"What?" I asked completely confused.

"My dream. The desert, you came when I told you not to, and they attacked you. You died, and that's why I was crying," he said barely above a whisper with his face inches away from mine.

"Oh" I was speechless I didn't even know what to say to that.

He smiled, as he held me there for a couple of more minutes.

"Okay lets get up now" he said as he got up and ripped the covers off of us.

I flinched at the sudden breeze of cold air.

"No, I don't wanna" I whined as Ronnie chuckled at me.

I suddenly got frightened as I saw that grin spread across his face as start to creep towards me.

"Ronnie, get the fuck away from me" I stated as I moved back until I hit the bed board.

He just grinned as he lunged forward to grab me, he grabbed me by the waist as I tried to crawl off the bed, but he got so much stronger in jail it was unbelievable, I screamed and I tried to grip the carpet I could only imagine what our neighbors would be thinking. He quickly threw he over his shoulder and ran into his bathroom despite my attempts to slip from his grasp. He put me into his bathtub and turned on the freezing water. His grin slowly faded once he saw my fists clenched and my face shaking from anger, I looked over to him only to find his face horrified. He tried to make a run for it but I quickly grabbed his ankle holding him back.

"Ronnie, I am going to fucking kill you" my voice grew louder with every word.

I grabbed his other ankle which made him fall to the ground, he gripped both sides of the doorway and started to drag us out.

"Come on Stacey, It was just a joke" he said still dragging us out.

He got out from my grasp and stood up as I tackled him on the bed. He grunted from the impact, as I pinned his arms above his head.

"Say you're sorry" I growled.

"No" he denied.

I released Ronnie and stood up walking towards his closet. I pulled out the first guitar he had ever owned and held it up like you hold up a baseball bat.

"Stacey please" he pleaded.

"Say it" I stated.

"Okay I'm sorry" he sighed knowing he was defeated.

"Okay get ready then we got a big day ahead of us" I smiled, completely turned back to normal still remembering the fact that I was drenched.

I walked back into my room as I heard Ronnie chuckle, he knew that I never wanted to be defeated, we always used to prank each other and see who would give up first. If only he knew what prank had slithered into my mind right now, I thought as I hopped into the shower and began to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy lately. Hope you like this chapter! Please comment, subscribe, and recommend! Tell me what you think! Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!