Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

I'm Sorry To Inform You...

"Bye babe" Austin smiled kissing me softly.

"Bye Austin" I grinned.

He wouldn't stop giving me small kisses which made me giggle. He leaned in again but I pushed him back playfully.

"Austin it's late go" I giggled.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" he said giving me one final kiss before leaving.

I still don't know what happened to Ronnie or why he was so mad. I was starting to get worried it was now 2 in the morning and Ronnie still wasn't back yet. I sighed as I started to make my way upstairs. But quickly stopped once I heard a gentle knock on the door. The anger inside of me rose as I went to answer to door. I opened it and saw Ronnie with his hands in his pockets and his head staring down at his feet.

"Where the absolute fuck have you been?" I yelled at him.

"Why the fuck would you care huh? Your too busy fucking your new boyfriend" he yelled back and me as he push through me and went to his room.

I locked the door and ran upstair into his room.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, I was not fucking him you asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed at him.

"What's wrong with me? Well, lets see I just got out of jail, I got kicked out of my band, and my best friend doesn't fuck see that I'm in love with her!" his voice raising in every word.

"What? You-you love me?" I stuttered shocked from his outburst.

"Yes," he whispered walking towards me cupping my cheeks with both hands.

He kissed me. I pushed him back and started to cry.

"No, you are not going to fucking do this to me Ronnie! You had your fucking chance before and you ruined it, I'm with Austin I'm not going to fucking start this with you again" I screamed as I started running out of out apartment and into my car.

I cried as I pulled out of our driveway and drove down the road. I didn't know where I was going but I had to get away I could not let him do this to me again I couldn't. My vision started to get blurry but I was too angry to stop. I knew I was way over the speed limit. I saw a bright light and I screamed. Everything happened so fast. Next thing I knew I blacked out.

Ronnie's Point Of View

Oh my god. I couldn't believe this was happening. I sobbed into my pillow.

'Why couldn't she love me back, she was right I did have my chance and I did blow it but that was 3 years ago? For all I know I could have been drunk or high of my ass'

I stopped crying after a while. I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" my raspy voice answered the phone.

"Mr. Radke?"

"Yes?" I said now worried.

"I'm Officer Jackson, I'm sorry to inform you that Stacey Quinn has been in an accident"

"What? Is she okay? What happened?" I panicked as tears threatened to fall.

"I'm not sure if she is they drove her down to the emergency room. She was in a car accident at 3:15am. She was hit by a drunk driver, but at the speed she was going at her car was wrecked"

"Oh, well thank you for telling me"

"Your welcome, I'm very sorry sir"

I ended the call and ran outside to the car Stacey had bought me. I quickly got in and drove down to the hospital. I asked the receptionist where her room was and ran to it. I went in and saw Austin and Kellin on either side of her. Both crying.

Austin's Point Of View

I arrived back to my apartment with a smiled on my face. She was finally mine! I stripped down to my boxers and soon fell asleep. I was awoken by my cell phone. I let in go to voicemail.

"Mr.Carlile, I'm sorry to inform you that Stacey Quinn has been in an accident, she is currently in the hospital."

By now I was fully dressed and in my car. I began to drive to the hospital. So many thoughts were running through my head and I hadn't realized I started to cry. I ran into the hospital got her room number and walked in her room. I saw Kellin there holding her hand, crying. I went over and did the same. I explained to Kellin that I was her boyfriend and he nodded.

Ronnie bursted through the door crying.

Kellin's Point Of View

"Copeland, please stop crying" I said rocking her back and forth in my arms as the phone started ringing.

Katelynne got up and grabbed Copeland out of my arms so I could answer the phone.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Mr. Quinn, your sister has been in a car wreck"

"What? Is she okay?" I asked frantically.

"She's in the hospital I was not informed about her health"

"Okay, I'm on my way there" I said before ending the call.

"Katelynne Stacey's in the hospital I have to go" I said grabbing my jacket.

"Oh my god, do you want me to come with you?"

I shook my head, "No stay here with Copeland."

I left and drove to the hospital, I received her room number and ran in the room.

"Oh my god Stacey what the fuck did you do?" I whispered sitting in a chair, grabbing her hand, and crying on the bed.

A few minutes later Austin ran in the room crying. He told me that they were together, I nodded. We both continued crying as Ronnie bursted through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger! Comment! Tell me what you think about this chapter!