Status: Active!

You Were Always There To Hold My Hand

No One

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kellin hovering above me. I saw in his eyes that he'd been crying.

"Oh my god Stace, you're finally awake" he said kissing my forehead.

"What the fuck were you thinking are you crazy? Why were you driving at 3 in the morning?" he blew up at me.

"Kellin, please not now" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried" he said with tears in his eyes.

He held my left in his tightly.

"Tally up those points for me, we're settling the score. After everything we've started, you're gonna keep begging me for more. Watch this" I sang quietly as the random words popped up in my head, which made him shake his head and chuckle.

"Stacey's back" he smiled.

I smiled at him slightly confused but shook it off as the doctor came in.

"Good, you're awake Ms. Quinn. I'm sure you want to know what injuries you have?" he asked.

I nodded as Kellin gripped my hand even tighter than before. I cringed looking over at him.

"Sorry" he whispered letting go of my hand.

"Well, you didn't get many. That makes you very lucky from the accident you were involved in. You fractured your right femur, your right ulna, cracked your skull, and received a minor concussion" the doctor said looking down at the clipboard in his hands.

I nodded as I looked at the casts on my arm and thigh and felt the back of my head rubbing the stitches on the right side of my head. I couldn't help but feel, like something was...missing. The doctor was about to say something right before two men bursted through the door. One man reminded me of my best friend, he looked exactly like him.

They both ran to my right side and rambled on about how I was awake and such. I looked at Kellin confused, he just smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you're awake" the tall man with short hair said before kissing my cheek.

The other man with long hair just smiled sadly at me. The doctor looked at me quizzically.

"Who are you?" I said bluntly which caused their faces to fall, Kellin to look at me shocked, and the doctor to nod.

"We weren't sure about this before, but now it's clear that you've lost the majority of your memory in the past two years" he said as everybody gasped except me.

"What?" everybody else shouted as I cringed.

"I'll leave you all alone" he said before quickly leaving the room and shutting the door.

"But you remembered those lyrics to my song" Kellin said.

"I didn't even know they were lyrics let alone how I remembered them" I said looking at him as he rubbed his face.

"What about Katelynne and Copeland?" he asked with hope filled eyes.

I shook my head, "Who?"

"My wife and my-my-my daughter" he stuttered.

"Aw you're married with kids?" I said smiling.

He nodded as he started to cry.

"Hey! Do you remember what you did to me when we were little and when I would cry? You would scream 'Super Saiyn Vegeta' and run around fighting air to make me laugh" I said wiping away his tears with my left thumb as he chuckled.

"And I would so do that but right now I'm kinda dealing with something" I said as I patted my thigh slightly.

He laughed before kissing my left temple and looking over to the two men.

"You don't remember them?" he said pointing at them.

"I remember you" I said pointing at the man with long hair, "Ronnie?"

He smiled, "Yeah."

"You changed, a lot" I laughed as he chuckled.

"But, you. I don't remember you" I said pointing to the man next to me with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay" he whispered before kissing me and leaving.

My mouth hung open as I felt his tear drops on my face. I looked over to Kellin and he just smiled sadly.

"Who was that?" I said facing him completely.

He glanced over to Ronnie who was behind me but I kept my eyes glued on him.

"No one"
♠ ♠ ♠
0.0 Did Kellin do the right thing? Sorry I haven't updated, and this was a sucky chapter but the next one will be better. Promise :)