Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

Wilting Princess Lilly

I entered my class room to find everyone staring at me. I knew this was going to happen. I sat there in my seat, all eyes on me. Even the teacher was treating me different. Every few minutes he would come over and ask me if I needed help. I would nicely reply

"No, I have finished the assignment" To which he replied

"oh, well you are a smart kid" And walk away. This has happened three times now.... It's like clock work. In fact here he comes again.

"If you ask me one more time if I need help I will hit you" I said fed up. He turned quickly to a student and asked them if they were doing ok, then walked to his desk. He didn't come back for the rest of class. The bell rung and the normally loud classroom was quiet, no one moved until I got up. When I reached the hall there was a clear path for me to my next class. As I walked to my class there were whispers. A hand slipped into mine and I look at him startled. Nick just smiled and pecked my lips. Gasps and more whispers went through the hall, I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand walking to my class. outside of my class I turned around to face Nick, out of the corner of my eye I saw Cole with a group of very rich looking people. He spotted me looking and his smile turned into a scowl. The whole group turned to see who the scowl was directed to.

"And I was thinking--- Lilly?" Nick said waving his hand in my face.

"Yea. sorry... Not used to everyone staring at me." I smiled.

"It's ok, I was wondering if maybe" He said nervously grabbing both of my hands and looking me in the eyes. "Maybe you would want to go out with me this Friday" He said smiling.

"I would lo-" I started

"She would hate to do that, know your place grunt" I heard a guy say beside me. I angrily turned to him.

"You have no right!" I said pulling my hands out of Nicks to fully give my wrath.

"I have to preserve us royals. No one out of the loop should be with another royal.. it just doesn't work like that" He said arrogantly.

"Us royals? Who are you? Nick?" I asked, turning to Nick to see him with his head down.

"Yes, us royals. I am the Prince of the Fae and as a prince it is my duty to be with a princess.. seeing as you are a princess" He said extending his hand like he just expected me to grab onto his hand and be his girlfriend. I just stared at him then blew him off addressing Nick.

"I would love to go out with you on Friday" I smiled grabbing Nicks face and pecking his lips again leaving the Fae prince gawking.

"o..ok" Nick stuttered walking away as fast as he could. I simply walked into my classroom where I got more astonished looks. The rest of the day went the same, the only difference? I had a whole bunch of "royals" glaring at me.

I just can't wait for this day to end....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I am SOOOOOO sorry i'm late, I have been working on it for a while, thank goodness for the draft button ;)

CHECK THIS OUT! This contest will rock your socks off!!!!

Fifteen Rock Songs