Status: Hope you like it, comment and give me feedback!

In the Dark

The Diner (Pt.2)

~Lilly~

"They are nice.... when they aren't pushy or eavesdropping" He said, a little louder than he needed to. I looked over to see Wanda and Uncle Jack hurrying away from the small window and trying to look like they were innocent. I just chuckled looking at Cole, who looked embarrassed.

"Food" Wanda said setting the food down for us. We were quiet for most of the meal. Cole finished his food and stacked his dishes at the end of the table. after a few minutes he reached over and snatched a fry. I mocked shock and hurt, picking up another fry and flinging it at him, he caught it in his mouth, a toothy grin appearing on his face. It was adorable. Wanda showed up and took away his dishes and shaking her head at us. After a few minutes I finally finished my food and set it on the edge. This time when she came back she set a cupcake down between us. I took my finger and swiped a piece of frosting, putting it in my mouth and smiling. It was delicious. I saw him swipe a piece of frosting but instead of putting it in his mouth he wiped it on my nose. He laughed, until I took two fingers and swiped some a large pile of frosting on my fingers I gave him a mischievous smile.

"Uh-uh, You wouldn't. no.. no no no!" He said leaning back in the booth, I leaned over the table and wiped it from the tip of his nose to his chin.

"Oh, I would" I smiled licking the frosting off of my fingers. He picked up the whole cupcake and gave me the smile I gave him. Oh crap. "Come on, you wouldn't do something like tha-" I got cut off from the cupcake getting smushed against my mouth. He pulled it back and smiled. The shock must have been apparent on my face because he started to laugh, I wiped it off of my face, but could feel that there was still some on it.

"Here, let me help you with that." He said grabbing my chin, soon his lips were on mine. It was soft and gentle. We heard a clap start, and then the whole place was in applause. I smiled and pulled back to see everyone was staring at us and Uncle Jack and Wanda were standing at the end of the table, Wanda had tears in her eyes.

"Did that just happen?" I whispered to Cole, his eyes were closed tight and he had an embarrassed look on his face and he was nodding.

"Awww, Cole it was sooo romantic!" Wanda said slipping into the booth. Uncle Jack slipping into the other side.

"It was..... and then you guys showed up" He grumbled.

"Don't be a party pooper Cole" Wanda said side hugging me.

"Ok, well.... I think it's time to get back to school...." Cole said looking at me with a 'help me' expression. I just smiled at him, I was not going to make this easy on him.

"I think we can spare a few more minutes." I said, Wanda squealed and clapped, Uncle Jack just smiled at me knowingly.

"So, Lilly, how do you know Cole?" Uncle Jack asked. I looked at Cole and he just looked down. They don't know i'm the princess.....

"uh, I think that we should go to the back and discuss this..." I said, Cole nodded at me, telling me I made the right choice.

"Ok, just.... follow me" Uncle Jack said getting up and motioning us towards the back. We reached the back and entered the office.

"Uncle Jack. I know Cole because he kidnapped me and killed my false parents, he was then branded to protect me and I threw him through two walls...." I said leading up to telling him who I was. Wanda's eyes got huge and so did Jacks.

"Two walls! and you killed her parents..... AND KIDNAPPED HER!!!" Wanda said yelled.

"ok, so that sounded bad... but it was my mission, and I made her really mad." He reasoned, grabbing my hand.

"He was bound to protect me because I am the lost princess." I said, I knew what was going to happen... It happens every time I say it, Uncle Jack started to hit the ground. But Cole stepped in.

"Don't! She hates that." He said sensing my wanting to yell at Uncle Jack. He slowly got up and stared at me like I was an alien.

"I really don't." I told him. He grabbed me up into a hug.

"I'm really happy you have been found" He said setting me down. Cole grabbed my hand again.

"Well, I think it's time for me to go back to school, it's been a very hard day and I really just want to go to sleep." I told him. Both him and Wanda smiled at me getting up.

"Come back soon" She said hugging me. Uncle jack hugged me too and we left. We were almost back to school and Cole pulled over.

"Why are we pulled over?" I asked.

"Well... I have a question for you" He said, I could tell that he was nervous.

"ok?" I replied.

"Will you... want to... will you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked looking away. My heart started to pump quickly... I don't know, should I? He has been so sweet.... I mean he took me to his family's diner, he rescued me. Why not give him a shot?

"Yes" I smiled, He whipped around shocked that I said yes. A huge smile spread across his face and he pulled me into a kiss. He let go and drove the rest of the way to school, his fingers interlaced with mine. The smiled died when I saw a familiar car parked and a figure waiting for me. Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANNA!!! HERE YOU GO!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!